Author Topic: Called it: Trump Implies that Hillary Clinton Killed Vince Foster  (Read 14382 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Called it: Trump Implies that Hillary Clinton Killed Vince Foster
« Reply #100 on: May 24, 2016, 09:22:46 pm »

Gimme a break!   We've discussed and explained away that ridiculous 'misdeed' at least a dozen times here.  :whistle:

Right.  It is just business as usual to invite Foster's murderers to your wedding and give them thousands of dollars.  It is just business as usual to consult them same murders before you run for President.  It's just business as usual to consider the son of JFK's assassin for VP.

But I thought you guys were against business as usual.

Meet the new Bosses!

« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 09:23:57 pm by Once-Ler »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #101 on: May 24, 2016, 09:31:11 pm »
Right.  It is just business as usual to invite Foster's murderers to your wedding and give them thousands of dollars.  It is just business as usual to consult them same murders before you run for President.  It's just business as usual to consider the son of JFK's assassin for VP.

Meet the new Bosses!

When I saw your post a half-hour ago...I thought, gee....those guys were really civil in the beginning but they've all turned into Mad-Hatters.

Remember last August, Once-Ler?   

And here I am, 'King of the Hill'   

And here you are....still pretending that you've got all the answers.    :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #102 on: May 24, 2016, 09:34:33 pm »
yes...mostly sarcastic.  I used to be a conspiracy nut.  I sent away for the video tapes that laid out the Mena airport Clinton drug running conspiracy.  I knew Clinton was personally responsible for hundreds of deaths.  Imagine my surprise when he was re-elected. 

Your logic train jumped the track right there.   What does him getting elected have to do with any potential wrong doing he may or may not have committed?   

I accept it as a given that we have yet to grasp the full extent of the Clinton wheeling dealing that occurred while he was in the White House.     

We ran Robert Dole against him.   Not only was Dole a snoozefest,   the Media deliberately covered for Bill Clinton,   same as they have been doing for Obama.   Getting elected has nothing to do with his guilt or innocence. 

I also knew in 2000 that the inner cities would burn when the welfare checks stopped because of the Y2K bug. 

I believe I am less naive then I used to be.

Or perhaps you've simply had incorrect assumptions and therefore created the wrong conclusions?

I have little doubt that if you cut off EBT for any length of time,   it will likely result in inner city riots.   The fallacy was in assuming that the Y2K  thing would cause that.   

We spent years and billions in preparation against that,   so it was a good bet that things would continue working just fine after Y2K. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #103 on: May 24, 2016, 10:46:50 pm »
yes...mostly sarcastic.  I used to be a conspiracy nut.  I sent away for the video tapes that laid out the Mena airport Clinton drug running conspiracy.  I knew Clinton was personally responsible for hundreds of deaths.  Imagine my surprise when he was re-elected.  I also knew in 2000 that the inner cities would burn when the welfare checks stopped because of the Y2K bug. 

I believe I am less naive then I used to be.

Ah, Y2K.  Those were the days!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #104 on: May 24, 2016, 11:10:02 pm »
[quote athor=Once-Ler link=topic=208338.msg895467#msg895467 date=1464124966]
  [/quote]

You post this photo from the Trumps' wedding ... on average 3, 4 times a week.

@Once-Ler

Why doesn't this photo of a former President Bush and a potential President Clinton bother you more--or at least as much?

« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 11:12:23 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

« Reply #106 on: May 24, 2016, 11:33:05 pm »
When I saw your post a half-hour ago...I thought, gee....those guys were really civil in the beginning but they've all turned into Mad-Hatters.

Remember last August, Once-Ler?   

And here I am, 'King of the Hill'   

And here you are....still pretending that you've got all the answers.    :whistle:

Have I been uncivil?  I'm trying hard to be a humorous kind of crazy. :laugh:

« Reply #107 on: May 24, 2016, 11:40:29 pm »
Why doesn't this photo of a former President Bush and a potential President Clinton bother you more--or at least as much?
Bush ain't running for Prez, He didn't invite her to his wedding, and he didn't give money to her election campaign, but whatever it's the same.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #108 on: May 25, 2016, 12:32:07 am »
Spot on, Free Man.  Trump isn't damaging the Clinton's credibility with any of this stuff, he's damaging his own.  There *would have been* a very good case to make that Hillary facilitated Bill's harassment of women and is a hypocrite now for playing the woman card, but Trump is destroying his own ability to make that case by raising innuendo which can easily be turned and used against himself.  Nevertheless many will continue to call this "9 dimensional, stealth jedi chess" that *only* the genius Trump understands.

Exactly what can he possibly gain from this?  Guess it worked when he made up stories about Cruz Dad being involved in JFK Assassination.  I always wondered if Ted Kennedy was involved in his own brothers deaths because he was jealous?  Hey can I spin it?  Can I create a conspiracy theory right her in Briefing Room?  I never cared much for Ted Kennedy so why not make up a story about him?  Its what candidates do.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #109 on: May 25, 2016, 12:36:54 am »

Meet the new Bosses!

Same as the old boss
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #110 on: May 25, 2016, 01:36:47 am »
Exactly what can he possibly gain from this?  Guess it worked when he made up stories about Cruz Dad being involved in JFK Assassination.  I always wondered if Ted Kennedy was involved in his own brothers deaths because he was jealous?  Hey can I spin it?  Can I create a conspiracy theory right her in Briefing Room?  I never cared much for Ted Kennedy so why not make up a story about him?  Its what candidates do.

Trump's attacks are about the past.  Things that happened before she became Sec'y State which is frivolous because she (they) have already been given a free pass on those issues.  He should be going after her on Benghazi and the Fast 'n Furious ... bet you money he doesn't.  His objective after all is to hand her the keys to the oval office.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline HootOwl

« Reply #111 on: May 25, 2016, 02:28:56 am »
Well said!
We  must support Trump or lose our country.We can bicker around after we get him elected.  Jokes are still made of people taking a walk in Ft. Marcy Park.  Remember the suicide note they never found?  then months later they found it in his backpack.  Remember Hubbel?   The black helicopters circling the skies of the prison when Hubbel was still alive?  He was put in solitary confinement (why, the guy could hardly move) and not given his heart pills.  That was also murder.  Hillary gave the orders, and her henchmen carried them out.  They had to shut up Hubbel too.
     Hillary is a very evil person.  Missing Person files Found in the WH residence,  with Hillary's fingerprints on them????  No one would investigate these things  adequately because they feared for their lives.  She has obstructed evidence during Bills admin. and long after.   she flunked her obstruction when her Emails were found.
   This stuff needs  be brought forward again..and the  media won't do it-  Trump must. :2popcorn:    ****sheep**** ****sheep****

Oceander

« Reply #112 on: May 25, 2016, 02:31:28 am »
We  must support Trump or lose our country.We can bicker around after we get him elected.  Jokes are still made of people taking a walk in Ft. Marcy Park.  Remember the suicide note they never found?  then months later they found it in his backpack.  Remember Hubbel?   The black helicopters circling the skies of the prison when Hubbel was still alive?  He was put in solitary confinement (why, the guy could hardly move) and not given his heart pills.  That was also murder.  Hillary gave the orders, and her henchmen carried them out.  They had to shut up Hubbel too.
     Hillary is a very evil person.  Missing Person files Found in the WH residence,  with Hillary's fingerprints on them????  No one would investigate these things  adequately because they feared for their lives.  She has obstructed evidence during Bills admin. and long after.   she flunked her obstruction when her Emails were found.
   This stuff needs  be brought forward again..and the  media won't do it-  Trump must. :2popcorn:    ****sheep**** ****sheep****

Why would I want to support a lying liberal just because he has an "R" stuck after his name?  Donald Trump is an orange-haired clone of NYC ex-mayor Bloomberg, who was also (a) a wealthy NYC businessman, (b) who joined the republican party at the last minute just so he could run for mayor in 2001.  He also turned out to be a flaming liberal.  So will Trump.

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #113 on: May 25, 2016, 04:08:22 am »
With all due respect, that's just nuts.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/whitewater/stories/wwtr940701.htm

Loons are not taken seriously, and Trump is in serious loon territory with this.
Anyone that was monitoring this when it happened, know the facts  not what the whitewashed "facts" as in later changed.
Park police were told what to say, by FBI/ Clinton Whitehouse .
No blood at park site. Gun in/at right hand, foster was left handed.
There were drag marks in the park. Plus do not forget the missing carpet, and the fibers on Foster's clothing.
But of course it was suicide! **nononono*

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline elhombrelibre

« Reply #114 on: May 25, 2016, 10:45:47 am »
Bush ain't running for Prez, He didn't invite her to his wedding, and he didn't give money to her election campaign, but whatever it's the same.

Good points, and Bush didn't donate to a slew of Democrats.   Trump was a Democrat right up until he decided he wanted to be president.  Then, he knew he could dupe them into giving him the nomination.  So he switched parties, became a caricature of a conservative, and began blowing out bromides and vague claptrap.  He's a fraud. 

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #115 on: May 25, 2016, 11:16:08 am »
Anyone that was monitoring this when it happened, know the facts  not what the whitewashed "facts" as in later changed.
Park police were told what to say, by FBI/ Clinton Whitehouse .
No blood at park site. Gun in/at right hand, foster was left handed.
There were drag marks in the park. Plus do not forget the missing carpet, and the fibers on Foster's clothing.
But of course it was suicide! **nononono*

If it was a hit, it was a terribly clumsy one.

Regarding the Foster being left handed. So? I'm left handed. Makes not a jot of difference for shooting unless I want to lay down serious coin - guns are right handed, so you learn to use them that way.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #116 on: May 25, 2016, 11:22:09 am »
Its amazing how many of the #neverTrumps are arguing the Democrat's defensive positions on this issue.....
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

« Reply #117 on: May 25, 2016, 11:24:21 am »
Its amazing how many of the #neverTrumps are arguing the Democrat's defensive positions on this issue.....
The GOP offensive position should never be conspiracy kookery.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #118 on: May 25, 2016, 11:29:10 am »
All of the things that Trump could and should be focusing on that are hanging curve balls he could hit out of the park...Obama apologizing and trashing the U.S. in Vietnam...the situation with the Chinese taking over the entirety of the South China Sea...Russia aggressively antagonizing our Naval ships.  Pointing out how Hillary Clinton's foreign policy has allowed the situation in Asia and Ukraine to get out of hand and use that as a perfect example of why we need to rebuild and upgrade our military and stop the troop reducitons.

Instead he wants to focus on this crap.

**nononono*
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 11:42:23 am by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Oceander

« Reply #119 on: May 25, 2016, 11:40:11 am »
If it was a hit, it was a terribly clumsy one.

Regarding the Foster being left handed. So? I'm left handed. Makes not a jot of difference for shooting unless I want to lay down serious coin - guns are right handed, so you learn to use them that way.

Always shot my P89 Ruger left-handed using basic weaver stance.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #120 on: May 25, 2016, 11:41:26 am »

Surry,  #NeverTrump means #NeverTrump. I don't vote for people who believes in conspiracy theories
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #121 on: May 25, 2016, 12:08:42 pm »

Webster Hubbell is still alive.   

You're confusing him with Jim and his wife Susan McDougal...who was also locked up rather than testify against them.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 12:56:38 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline verga

« Reply #122 on: May 25, 2016, 12:14:31 pm »
If Trump believed any of this stuff about Bill and Hillary, why did he invite them to his wedding?  Why did he donate to their foundation?  Why did he say she'd make a great president?  Why did fund her campaign?  Why did he talk to Bill about his plans to run for the Republican nomination?  Do you ever wonder if Trump means anything he says to anyone about anything?
Well we know for sure he lied twice about the whole "Till death do us part." thing.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #124 on: May 25, 2016, 05:23:14 pm »
I'm guessing the reason he doesn't focus on any of the above is that it revolves around foreign policy of which he has no knowledge.  If he starts talking foreign policy, the media is going to start asking him questions that he can't answer.

Well of course we all know that our modern voters are very concerned with foreign policy.   We know this because they twice elected the most ignorant and stupid man in history,   and who has been an utter foreign policy disaster.   

They aren't interested in infantile things like "skin color"  and "celebrity",   our population is composed of thinking and rational people who see right past all that nonsense.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —