Author Topic: Rush: Hillary's $21-Million Speech Scandal  (Read 298 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Hillary's $21-Million Speech Scandal
« on: May 23, 2016, 06:18:45 pm »
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2016/05/23/hillary_s_21_million_speech_scandal

Hillary's $21-Million Speech Scandal
May 23, 2016
Listen to it Button

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Now, I want to go back to these speeches, and I want to give you some points of comparison.  I think this is shocking.  The story is in the New York Post, and that does not qualify as Drive-By Media.

It may be a little close, but it doesn't qualify.  I don't think you're gonna see this story in the New York Times or the Washington Post.  I don't think any of the nightly newscasts are gonna make a big deal of it.  It's gonna be the kind of thing that, if she loses, in their postmortems they're gonna go back to and say, "You know what?  We missed this when this happened, but the exit polling will show it, that people thought she was inexorably tied to corporate America."

You know how much they hate corporate America on the mainstream left, and the reason is the Democrat Party has made corporate America its number one enemies list.  The Democrat Party, for as long as I've been alive, has been targeting "Big" this and "Big" that, and they have been drumming up hatred and suspicion and revulsion for all of these big corporations.  That's why Citizens United is so despised.  That's why you have leftists running around saying, "Corporations are not people!"

They hate them.  Here's Hillary Clinton: $21 million in two years.  These Democrat voters? No way.  Ten to 12 of 'em combined are never gonna earn $21 million in their lifetimes.  And they're gonna ask, "What is she doing that's worth all that?  I've seen her speak.  I wouldn't pay 10¢ for it.  What?"  People are gonna ask all these kinds of logical questions, and they're gonna see all the banks.  They hate the banks every bit as much as they hate corporations.  They despise the banks.  I mean, Occupy Wall Street was drummed up because of the banks.

They hate 'em, folks.

I mean, really hate.  Not just dislike.

A friend of mine who was in the golf business, that managed players and so forth, sent me a note. He said that back in the days when Arnold Palmer was healthy... You know, golfers, professional golfers do outings for corporations when they're not playing in a tournament or they have a day off in a week. They'll sign up and do an outing for the XYZ Corporation and they'll go in wherever the corporation is located and they'll play golf with big clients and they'll do lunch and this kind of stuff.

But you have to pay for it, and they're called "outings."  This guy tells me that at the peak when he was healthy, that you could get Arnold Palmer for $150,000 all day.  Now, who would you rather spend a day with, whether you play golf or not, Arnold Palmer or Hillary Clinton?  If you want 20 minutes with Hillary and you don't get 20 minutes with her, you get 20 minutes of you have to listening to that screeching voice lie to you, that's $225,000.  For 150 you can have Arnold Palmer all day long and play golf with him and pose for pictures and have him tell you stories.

And he's not the only golfer.  They all do it. Did. I assume it's... Yeah, it probably still happen.  And they've all got different prices, but Arnold Palmer being The King... Nicklaus. What was Nicklaus?  Nicklaus, same thing. It's 150, something like that for all day on these outings.  By the way, Jack Nicklaus has come out for the Trumpster 'cause he's "turning the world upside down," and he likes that.  Jack Nicklaus has joined the Trump brigade. (interruption) What are you frowning at in there? (interruption) Oh, wow, you hadn't heard that, huh?

Yeah, let me find it here in the Stack.  But I just... You know, I've been so lucky.  I've played golf with these guys. They're all great. All these guys are exactly like you want them to be when you're thinking of meeting them and so forth. They're humble, they're funny, they're polite, they help you.  It's gotta be... For a pro that can play golf, it has to be torture to have to spend a day with a bunch of hackers.  It just has to be torture.

Because all the hackers want "the secret." All the hackers hope the pro -- the Nicklaus, the Palmer -- can unlock the one thing they're doing wrong to turn their game around. Of course they can't.  But they try.  Every time I've been with them, they try.  They're helpful, and they put the game of the hacker they're playing with first.  They all do.  It's amazing.  Well, I've put it in... I've got two different Stacks here, and I obviously put the...

Yeah, it's gonna be in this Stack.  I don't even know why I need to find it.  I just told you it's true.  Jack Nicklaus. (interruption) Yeah. (interruption) Yup. Here it is.  Jack Nicklaus. I just want to give you the source. It's Washington Post.  "Jack Nicklaus Says Donald Trump Is 'Turning America Upside Down' -- in a Good Way -- Jack Nicklaus is the latest member of the sports world to endorse Trump, the presumptive... And Trump, by the way, is a competitor of Nicklaus .  Nicklaus designs golf courses. Nicklaus has clubs.

Like the Bear's Club here. Trump has his own. They're modified competitors.  "'I like what Donald has done. I like that he's turning America upside down,' Nicklaus told Jim Axelrod in a 'CBS Sunday Morning' interview. 'He's awakening the country. We need a lot of that.'  Nicklaus said his business experiences with Trump, who attended the ceremony when Nicklaus was honored with a Congressional Gold Medal a year ago, had been positive and that he 'didn't want to get political about this.'

"Reluctantly, he said he knows how he is likely to vote in November even though he says Trump probably isn't 'as smooth or as politically correct as he should be.'  'I like the guy. He's a good man,' Nicklaus said. 'And certainly -- if he's the one that's on the ticket, I'll be voting for him.'" Jack Nicklaus.  You could have Nicklaus at your corporate outing for 150 grand all day, same thing with Arnold Palmer, same thing with Hillary Clinton.  I'm just to put this stuff in perspective. (interruption) No. (interruption)  I don't know.

I'm telling you, folks: $21 million over two years for 20 or 25 minutes?

There's nothing that screeches "out of touch" more than that.

That is just huge.

END TRANSCRIPT
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 06:19:33 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34