Author Topic: Woman Accused Of Taking Bat To Man’s Car For Staying In Front Of Gas Pump For Too Long  (Read 337 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Woman Accused Of Taking Bat To Man’s Car For Staying In Front Of Gas Pump For Too Long

LANCASTER (CBSLA.com) — A violent confrontation was caught on camera at a gas station in the High Desert.

Cellphone video of the incident from the Valero gas station in Lancaster showed a woman who’s accused of repeatedly hitting a man’s truck with a bat. The woman apparently is an employee at the station.

The owner of the vandalized truck, identified only as Ray, said he was shocked and feared for his own safety.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S56J-yCKr8A&spfreload=10

In the clip, the woman is seen standing in front of the truck and counting before taking the bat to the truck’s back tail light. She’s heard telling him, “I told you to move.”

Deputies responded to the scene and arrested the woman on suspicion of vandalism in connection with the incident, which a witness captured on tape. In the video, the woman is also heard telling the man to call the police.

Ray said he suspects the incident unfolded because he was sitting in his truck making calls after he filled his tank.

He admits he lost track of time, possibly staying there for about an hour.

more at:
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/05/18/woman-accused-of-taking-bat-to-mans-car-for-staying-in-front-of-gas-pump-for-too-long/

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mirraflake

I don't blame her.. guy was being an azz. All he had to do was pull  to the side parking lot but in today's culture he could not be bothered. It's all about him  screw everyone else.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
On behalf of normal people everywhere, I'd like to thank the woman.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I'm trying to think of other remedies, call a tow truck but then, the man would move the car and the store might be out of money unless, they had some sort of contract with a towing company.

Call police, say the man is loitering, this too would not seemingly work too well either.