Author Topic: Fox News Poll: Trump tops Clinton, both seen as deeply flawed candidates  (Read 883 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Fox News Poll: Trump tops Clinton, both seen as deeply flawed candidates

http://kdwn.com/2016/05/18/fox-news-poll-trump-tops-clinton-both-seen-as-deeply-flawed-candidates/

Donald Trump tops Hillary Clinton in a hypothetical head-to-head matchup, according to a new Fox News Poll that also finds majorities of voters feel both frontrunners lack strong moral values and will say anything to get elected.

Trump has a 45-42 percent edge over Clinton, if the presidential election were held today. That’s within the poll’s margin of sampling error. Last month, Clinton was up by 48-41 percent (April 2016). Read More
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline flowers

She is not likable or ever will be.........then again I have had to watch her for decades and know who she is. Evil. How anyone could vote for her over Trump is way beyond me.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Both Trump and Hillary are seen as deeply flawed candidates.  So how in the heck did they become the nominees??  $$$$ and media pull.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Clinton won with money and voter fraud. Trump won with all the free media coverage. Both are lying NY liberals.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Clinton won with money and voter fraud. Trump won with all the free media coverage. Both are lying NY liberals.

Are you saying (SuperPac and foreign) money and voter fraud are morally equivalent to free media coverage?   :pondering:

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!

Are you saying (SuperPac and foreign) money and voter fraud are morally equivalent to free media coverage?   :pondering:

Never said that. Just giving the reasons for the wins-don't put words in my mouth.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline truth_seeker

Both Trump and Hillary are seen as deeply flawed candidates.  So how in the heck did they become the nominees??  $$$$ and media pull.

Got Reality?

Offline truth_seeker

Politicians by definition are imperfect. Politics ain't church, and it ain't a court of law either.

It is in part, the court of public opinion.

Do you credit Mr. Trump with the smarts, to get that free media coverage (considering that may be part of what is needed these days to prevail)?

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Politicians by definition are imperfect. Politics ain't church, and it ain't a court of law either.

It is in part, the court of public opinion.

Do you credit Mr. Trump with the smarts, to get that free media coverage (considering that may be part of what is needed these days to prevail)?

No. The only credit I give Donny is being born with a silver spoon in his mouth and having billions of dollars to buy the nomination.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.