Author Topic: The 217 People, Places and Things Donald Trump Has Insulted on Twitter: A Complete List  (Read 3179 times)

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
The 217 People, Places and Things Donald
Trump Has Insulted on Twitter: A Complete List

By JASMINE C. LEE and KEVIN QUEALY   UPDATED May 11, 2016

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/01/28/upshot/donald-trump-twitter-insults.html

Since declaring his candidacy for president last June, Donald Trump has used Twitter to lob insults at presidential candidates, journalists, news organizations, nations, a Neil Young song and even a lectern in the Oval Office. We know this because we’ve read, tagged and quoted them all. Below, a directory of sorts, with links to the original tweets. Insults within the last thirty days are highlighted. Related article

Recently insulted: Bill and Hillary ClintonRussell MooreRepublicansElizabeth WarrenJoe ScarboroughThe American delegate systemLindsey GrahamBernie Sanders“Morning Joe”Hillary ClintonThe mainstream mediaJeb Bush

Offline sitetest

• #NeverEVERtrump. #Neverhitlery

By JASMINE C. LEE and KEVIN QUEALY   UPDATED May 11, 2016

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/01/28/upshot/donald-trump-twitter-insults.html

Since declaring his candidacy for president last June, Donald Trump has used Twitter to lob insults at presidential candidates, journalists, news organizations, nations, a Neil Young song and even a lectern in the Oval Office. We know this because we’ve read, tagged and quoted them all. Below, a directory of sorts, with links to the original tweets. Insults within the last thirty days are highlighted. Related article

Recently insulted: Bill and Hillary ClintonRussell MooreRepublicansElizabeth WarrenJoe ScarboroughThe American delegate systemLindsey GrahamBernie Sanders“Morning Joe”Hillary ClintonThe mainstream mediaJeb Bush

Complete.  As of May 11, 2016.  Stay tuned for further updates.
Former Republican.

Offline Mechanicos

Nobody who did not start it first.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
On another thead, I wondered if there were a Master Trump Stupid Statement List.

Still looking but found this  compilation of Twitter insults.

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
Willie Geist
Co-host, “Today”
“uncomfortable looking”

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
Brit Hume
Political Analyst, Fox News
“a dope!”
“know nothing”

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
Megyn Kelly
Fox News anchor
“BAD”
“highly overrated”
“so average in so many ways!”
“crazy”
“Never worth watching”
“sick, & the most overrated person on t”
“Highly overrated”
“crazy”
“is always complaining about Trump and yet she devotes her shows to me”
“Crazy”
“her bad show is a total hit piece on me”
“Crazy”
“Can't watch Crazy Megyn anymore”
“Without me her ratings would tank”
“Get a life Megyn!”
“lightweight reporter”
“lightweight reporter”
“I refuse to call Megyn Kelly a bimbo, because that would not be politically correct”
“so average in every way”
“dopey”
“lies”
“highly overrated”
“bad!”
“very bad at math”
“the most overrated anchor”
“really weird, she's being driven crazy”
“don't watch her show”
“had her two puppets say bad stuff”
“I don't watch”
“should take another eleven day 'unscheduled' vacation”
“highly overrated”
“lightweight”
“not very good or professional”
“really bombed tonight”

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Complete.  As of May 11, 2016.  Stay tuned for further updates.
I don't even think that was all of them. I do recall him also insulting Michelle Malkin: "You were born stupid!"
http://www.mediaite.com/online/donald-trump-trashes-michelle-malkin-on-twitter-youre-a-dummy-and-were-born-stupid/
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline sitetest

• #NeverEVERtrump. #Neverhitlery
I don't even think that was all of them. I do recall him also insulting Michelle Malkin: "You were born stupid!"
http://www.mediaite.com/online/donald-trump-trashes-michelle-malkin-on-twitter-youre-a-dummy-and-were-born-stupid/
oh well.  I gave him the benefit of the doubt.  My mistake.
Former Republican.

Offline BigHomer

• D'oh!
  • Homer no function beer well without
    • Not My Circus

He is a digusting, vile human being. A lot of people support him. I sure and glad to know who his supporters are, because it is good to be able to identify the other disgusting, vile human beings.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Offline sinkspur

Nobody who did not start it first.

The lectern in the Oval Office started a fight with Trump?

Trump starts the fights.  Always. 

Where is Rougned Odor when you need him?

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Megyn Kelly
Fox News anchor
“BAD”
“highly overrated”
“so average in so many ways!”
“crazy”
“Never worth watching”
“sick, & the most overrated person on t”
“Highly overrated”
“crazy”
“is always complaining about Trump and yet she devotes her shows to me”
“Crazy”
“her bad show is a total hit piece on me”
“Crazy”
“Can't watch Crazy Megyn anymore”
“Without me her ratings would tank”
“Get a life Megyn!”
“lightweight reporter”
“lightweight reporter”
“I refuse to call Megyn Kelly a bimbo, because that would not be politically correct”
“so average in every way”
“dopey”
“lies”
“highly overrated”
“bad!”
“very bad at math”
“the most overrated anchor”
“really weird, she's being driven crazy”
“don't watch her show”
“had her two puppets say bad stuff”
“I don't watch”
“should take another eleven day 'unscheduled' vacation”
“highly overrated”
“lightweight”
“not very good or professional”
“really bombed tonight”

Wow.  How embarrassing.  For the one who thinks this list is damaging.   :silly:

Offline andy58-in-nh

Insults are a bully's substitute for answers. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Insults are a bully's substitute for answers.

For you dear .... 

Offline Mechanicos

The lectern in the Oval Office started a fight with Trump?

Trump starts the fights.  Always. 

Where is Rougned Odor when you need him?

Fact: trump is the master of the counter punch. Every one cited started it first and got their asses beat.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Fact: trump is the master of the counter punch. Every one cited started it first and got their asses beat.

And yet they never learned not to poke the bear.   :shrug:

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
Wow.  How embarrassing.  For the one who thinks this list is damaging.   :silly:

When my sons were under my control they were not taught nor allowed to speak thusly of anyone. But, we're big on basic human decency.

Offline sinkspur

Actually, no.  He's the master of gutter politics and insults.  He lost his ass after his Taj Mahal bankruptcy when he was put on an allowance because he couldn't manage his money.  So he didn't beat his creditors.

The only reason Trump "wins" with his insults is because you coprophagic crones swoon over him and applaud him kicking the hell out of other people.

Takes a bunch of real men and women to applaud school-yard bullying in an effing septuagenarian. 

I can't believe what I'm seeing from people I formerly respected.

Offline Frank Cannon

All of these insults are so weak that a 5 year old could do better. 90% of them are not even factual if you look into what he is claiming. Donny is a mentally challenged clown....

« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 12:40:15 am by Frank Cannon »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Your answer is "but they started it?"

All TWO HUNDRED EIGHTEEN of them started it?

Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds? If a guy's constantly getting into far more fights than everyone around him, don't you have to eventually consider the possibility that Trump is actually the one at fault here?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline sinkspur

And yet they never learned not to poke the bear.   :shrug:

You seen any apparitions of Trump in your toilet water yet, RIV?  I expect that next out of you.

Offline andy58-in-nh

For you dear .... 

That's him! Trumpie! The little puss who had the lifelong misfortune of never having someone that he casually insulted turn around and kick his sorry ass. Maybe then he'd shut his fat mouth.  Because the only answer to a bully is to pound him. If only someone had... but now, it's too late. He's an old fart surrounded by goons that he pays to ensure his health, at least long enough for his fourth wife to make it out of third grade.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline sinkspur

That's him! Trumpie! The little puss who had the lifelong misfortune of never having someone that he casually insulted turn around and kick his sorry ass. Maybe then he'd shut his fat mouth.  Because the only answer to a bully is to pound him. If only someone had... but now, it's too late. He's an old fart surrounded by goons that he pays to ensure his health, at least long enough for his fourth wife to make it out of third grade.

Perfect.

Trump says he never loses.  When he loses in November,  I fully expect him to lash out.  It's just what he does when cornered.

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
The problem with not asking God forgiveness, is that you do not then recognize there is a hell. DJT's supporters should pray for him.  :0001:

“Afterwards I had another most fearful vision, in which I saw the punishment of certain sins. They were most horrible to look at… […] I have read of the diverse tortures, and how the devils tear the flesh with red-hot pincers. But all is as nothing before this; it is a wholly different matter. In short, the one is a reality, the other a picture; and all burning here in this life is as nothing in comparison with the fire that is there. I was so terrified by that vision,–and that terror is on me even now while I am writing,–that though it took place nearly six years ago, the natural warmth of my body is chilled by fear even now when I think of it. […]" -St. Teresa of Avila

http://aleteia.org/2013/10/25/3-absolutely-terrifying-visions-of-hell/#sthash.hVQyhpWm.dpuf
America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Offline BigHomer

• D'oh!
  • Homer no function beer well without
    • Not My Circus
The problem with not asking God forgiveness, is that you do not then recognize there is a hell. DJT's supporters should pray for him.  :0001:

True that. We ALL should pray for him.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 02:23:30 am by BigHomer »
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately." ~ Benjamin Franklin