Author Topic: Trump advisor: 'This words matter stuff is ridiculous'  (Read 6672 times)

Offline BigHomer

• D'oh!
  • Homer no function beer well without
    • Not My Circus
Re: Trump advisor: 'This words matter stuff is ridiculous'
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2016, 12:17:19 am »
Trump has not walked back anything.

Don't do that while I'm drinking a beer!! OMG! OMG! OMG!!    88finger point 88finger point 88finger point 88finger point 88finger point
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 12:40:57 am by Mod1 »
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2016, 12:39:22 am »

Y'all give the man too much credit. He has too little intellect to be compared to those historical cads. He's his own special type of cad.  ****sheep****

Maybe a mussulini
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2016, 12:48:41 am »
Nobody pays me Norm I do this out of charity. For what I can get paid this is not a good use of my time for the pay.
Now since The democrats have tons of money to pay trolls specifically to recruit Cruz people who is paying the most shrill, emotional and dishonest  (dead giveaways) #neverTrump democrat/foreign people?

I know it's difficult but there are programs out there to help kick a Crack addiction.

Offline Mod1

« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2016, 12:50:26 am »
BigHomer, your post was edited.  Please leave the group insults like that on the keyboard before pressing post.  And for everyone here, the personal insults will stop.

Wingnut

« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2016, 01:00:21 am »
BigHomer, your post was edited.  Please leave the group insults like that on the keyboard before pressing post.  And for everyone here, the personal insults will stop.

You catch more fly's with honey.  No need be an orange meanie.

geronl

« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2016, 01:04:01 am »
even his own biggest supporters think he's a freaking liar.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2016, 02:00:51 am »
Nobody pays me Norm I do this out of charity. For what I can get paid this is not a good use of my time for the pay.
Now since The democrats have tons of money to pay trolls specifically to recruit Cruz people who is paying the most shrill, emotional and dishonest  (dead giveaways) #neverTrump democrat/foreign people?

Most people would be embarrassed to say the 'inaccurate' things you do in public for free, but it takes all kinds I guess.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2016, 02:33:48 am »
Most people would be embarrassed to say the 'inaccurate' things you do in public for free, but it takes all kinds I guess.
Its noted you spew a lot but do not debate worth a dam. Quantity is not quality.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2016, 03:46:16 am »
Its noted you spew a lot but do not debate worth a dam. Quantity is not quality.

This from a guy that posts months old articles, ranting vanities to Trumps 'conservatism' and has no grasp of grade school level Civics.

Tell us again 'Doctor', how a vote for X elects Y. Lets debate that.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2016, 10:35:14 am »
This from a guy that posts months old articles, ranting vanities to Trumps 'conservatism' and has no grasp of grade school level Civics.

Tell us again 'Doctor', how a vote for X elects Y. Lets debate that.

As usual you have nothing of substance in the diarrhea of the keyboard spew, just insults. You also have not been honest in your dealings with others in here. Lots of attacking but when challenged to produce substance we see nothing but more attacks.

You tried and failed to forum slide into a civics issue, but it was not anything to do with anything discussed. I did not respond to it nor argue in that area because it was irrelevant. That does not equate to your statement above. As far as the months old article, its point was to show that Trump is associated with solving the illegal problem not Hillary. Even to the #neverTrump people it "fit" because of Trump's reputation on illegals. 

Quantity is not quality. Yelling louder is not debate.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2016, 10:43:20 am »
Never thought I'd see supposed "Conservatives" wordsmithing to like Liberals to defend dismiss and dissemble everything Donny does.

But since Trump isn't a Conservative...or even has conservative leanings...they have to.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cowboyway

« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2016, 10:59:22 am »
Sorry in my world, words mean things..

Exactly.  Being a 'man of your word' shows honor and integrity.
"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

Offline markomalley

« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2016, 11:03:46 am »
Exactly.  Being a 'man of your word' shows honor and integrity.
There you go. Nothing to do with Trump.

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2016, 10:52:09 pm »
Trump has not walked back anything.

Please.  He "hasn't walked anything back?" 

Did you miss the "pivot" re: taxes?  In Trump’s tax plan, the wealthiest individuals would get a tax break, with the top tax rate dropping from 39.6 percent to 25 percent. But when pressed on taxes for the wealthy, he predicted that the top rate would be higher than the plan says.

Throughout the last months of 2015, Trump thundered repeatedly about banning Muslims from the US.  Now... it's just a "suggestion." 

During the 31 March interview with Chris Matthews, Trump stated he believed women who have abortions should be "punished."  Yet mere hours later, he retreated.

Even a political neophyte with modest intelligence like Trump should understand ceasing with idiotic, misguided, attention-seeking comments would lessen the need for "walking them back" later.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2016, 11:16:09 pm »
That's just it.  I don't take Trump at his word, I take him at his actions and his past, and that proves he's a lying liberal.

(Well, someone has to do it......)

LYIN' DON!

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2016, 11:24:15 pm »
Please.  He "hasn't walked anything back?" 

Did you miss the "pivot" re: taxes?  In Trump’s tax plan, the wealthiest individuals would get a tax break, with the top tax rate dropping from 39.6 percent to 25 percent. But when pressed on taxes for the wealthy, he predicted that the top rate would be higher than the plan says.

Throughout the last months of 2015, Trump thundered repeatedly about banning Muslims from the US.  Now... it's just a "suggestion." 

During the 31 March interview with Chris Matthews, Trump stated he believed women who have abortions should be "punished."  Yet mere hours later, he retreated.

Even a political neophyte with modest intelligence like Trump should understand ceasing with idiotic, misguided, attention-seeking comments would lessen the need for "walking them back" later.
By knowing what the hell I am talking about. The truth is more then a sound bite so #neverTrump likely cannot understand it. Have you ever looked at his tax plan. Are you capable of understanding how simplifying the tax code will capture more revenue from the rich?

The entire discussion on taxes was entirely within the context of his published tax plan. Your #neverTrump bogus talking point lies when it says hes raising taxes over CURRENT. Here is the tax plan see if you can figure out why it lowers the tax rates for everybody but will cause the super rich to pay more? https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2016, 11:34:10 pm »
By knowing what the hell I am talking about. The truth is more then a sound bite so #neverTrump likely cannot understand it.

The entire discussion on taxes was entirely within the context of his published tax plan. Your #neverTrump bogus talking point lies when it says hes raising taxes over CURRENT.

@ScottinVA DID say Trump was talking about HIS OWN plan, not CURRENT.
Did you bother to read it?
Truth is Trump said he would probably have to raise the higher rate of his own plan.
We get the distinction.
Don't you find it the least bit Odd, that he is already raising the rate on a tax plan that he has not even been elected to pursue?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 11:36:12 pm by GrouchoTex »

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2016, 11:42:13 pm »
@ScottinVA DID say Trump was talking about HIS OWN plan, not CURRENT.
Did you bother to read it?
Truth is Trump said he would probably have to raise the higher rate of his own plan.
We get the distinction.
Don't you find it the least bit Odd, that he is already raising the rate on a tax plan that he has not even been elected to pursue?
The interview was on the details of his plan and the fact is part of the plan is simplifying the tax code which will capture more from the Super Rich even with the lower rates of Trump's Plan by removing the special interest created tax code provisions they use to avoid paying the higher tax rates. The simple explanation is usually the right one.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2016, 11:45:01 pm »

That's just it.  I don't take Trump at his word, I take him at his actions and his past, and that proves he's a lying liberal.

:beer:  Yep.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2016, 11:47:41 pm »

So instead of editing under whatever "rule's" rule here.. you do so to mock....

....Good job.  :shrug:

Why do you not say , "everyone who does this leave". ?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 11:48:52 pm by Fantom »
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2016, 12:04:37 am »
By knowing what the hell I am talking about. The truth is more then a sound bite so #neverTrump likely cannot understand it. Have you ever looked at his tax plan. Are you capable of understanding how simplifying the tax code will capture more revenue from the rich?

The entire discussion on taxes was entirely within the context of his published tax plan. Your #neverTrump bogus talking point lies when it says hes raising taxes over CURRENT. Here is the tax plan see if you can figure out why it lowers the tax rates for everybody but will cause the super rich to pay more? https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform

I've read Trump's tax plan.  You can talk around, spin, manipulate all you want, but you cannot by any measure of truth deny that Trump's tax plan addressed NOTHING about a tax hike for anyone. 
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 12:05:51 am by ScottinVA »

Offline Fantom

« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2016, 12:07:45 am »
I've read Trump's tax plan.  You can talk around, spin, manipulate all you want, but you cannot by any measure of truth deny that Trump's tax plan addressed NOTHING about a tax hike for anyone.

Maybe a wall.. maybe not .. maybe one with a great big buetiful door in it.. maybe no moslims..maybe more moslims.

After all.. they are only "suggestions".

Like keeping your health plan.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2016, 12:10:39 am »
What part of Simplifying the tax code is escaping your cognitive process? Why is the Tax code so complex now? Hint, its that way because of special interests. 

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2016, 12:26:15 am »
Quote from: Mechanicos link=topic=206786.msg883915#msg883915 6date=1463443839
What part of Simplifying the tax code is escaping your cognitive process? Why is the Tax code so complex now? Hint, its that way because of special interests.

How do we know Trump is lying?    He's talking.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2016, 12:33:56 am »
How do we know Trump is lying?    He's talking.
Did that sound smart in your head before you typed it?