Author Topic: RNC's Priebus: Anti-Trump, Third Party Efforts a 'Suicide Mission'  (Read 20311 times)

Offline Mechanicos

Re: RNC's Priebus: Anti-Trump, Third Party Efforts a 'Suicide Mission'
« Reply #125 on: May 15, 2016, 10:19:31 pm »
Dunno. I'm not voting for her.
Seems you have done nothing but help her so far.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline sitetest

• #NeverEVERtrump. #Neverhitlery
« Reply #126 on: May 15, 2016, 10:22:23 pm »
I'm on the side of 2000 years plus of conservative thought and principle. You are on the side of a guy that is cool with trannies in the ladies room, amnesty for illegal invaders and leadership by suggestion.

Looks like you want abrupt change from tradition. Thus a moderate/liberal.

You realize that at this point, engaging you is simply a writing exercise for me right? I mean you have utterly redefined conservatism, failed in each of your arguments and rewrote history to comport with your 'reality'.

I don't think you could fail any harder if you tried. But I'm sure you'll find a way.

I'm with you. 
Former Republican.

A-Lert

« Reply #127 on: May 15, 2016, 10:23:01 pm »
I'm on the side of 2000 years plus of conservative thought and principle. You are on the side of a guy that is cool with trannies in the ladies room, amnesty for illegal invaders and leadership by suggestion.

I've never claimed that Trump is close to being perfect. I know I'm not. How about you?

I'll certainly support abrupt change if it means increasing and improving  border security,  military strength and proficiency and environment for businesses and manufacturers.

You realize that at this point, engaging you is simply a writing exercise for me right? I mean you have utterly redefined conservatism, failed in each of your arguments and rewrote history to comport with your 'reality'.

Your exclusive ideology and narrow view are exactly the opposite of what Reagan deemed necessary for the Republican party to grow and gain support.

I don't think you could fail any harder if you tried. But I'm sure you'll find a way.

That my friend is the problem with ideologues.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #128 on: May 15, 2016, 10:24:43 pm »
Seems you have done nothing but help her so far.

Just do you are aware, there are many community college courses for free or low cost that offer American History and Civics 11 courses. I can tell you need both.

Don't thank me. I'm doing my part as an American to help drag you out of ignorance of the American political system, how it works and who designed it. With that said, spare me the nonsense.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #129 on: May 15, 2016, 10:26:44 pm »

I've never claimed that Trump is close to being perfect. I know I'm not. How about you?

I'll certainly support abrupt change if it means increasing and improving  border security,  military strength and proficiency and environment for businesses and manufacturers.

Your exclusive ideology and narrow view are exactly the opposite of what Reagan deemed necessary for the Republican party to grow and gain support.

That my friend is the problem with ideologues.

Once a fact is established there is no need to debate or think about it. Thats what a fact is. Truth. Something that simply 'is'.

Now leftist types debate facts all the time as if they were not established truths. Thats why they are so destructive.

Don't be a leftist.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #130 on: May 15, 2016, 10:28:00 pm »
Just do you are aware, there are many community college courses for free or low cost that offer American History and Civics 11 courses. I can tell you need both.

Don't thank me. I'm doing my part as an American to help drag you out of ignorance of the American political system, how it works and who designed it. With that said, spare me the nonsense.
When you earn a doctorate then you can talk to me about education levels.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #131 on: May 15, 2016, 10:31:33 pm »

When you display a Doctorate level of argumentation and reason, then I'll believe you have a degree. Of course if you got that degree in the last 30 years it isn't worth the sheepskin they printed it on to begin with and that would explain your ignorance of political science.

Any student above grade 6 that thinks you elect one person by voting for another needs a doctor.

A-Lert

« Reply #132 on: May 15, 2016, 10:32:33 pm »
Once a fact is established there is no need to debate or think about it. Thats what a fact is. Truth. Something that simply 'is'.

Now leftist types debate facts all the time as if they were not established truths. Thats why they are so destructive.

Don't be a leftist.

I'm not a leftist. Your false allegations are an embarrassment to conservatism. You never did answer the question. "How about you"?  Fact is, it really does appear you don't think.

Wingnut

« Reply #133 on: May 15, 2016, 10:34:27 pm »

You are so Trump like. Now you want to see who has the biggest sheep skin? 
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 10:34:57 pm by Wingnut »

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #134 on: May 15, 2016, 10:37:30 pm »
I'm not a leftist. Your false allegations are an embarrassment to conservatism. You never did answer the question. "How about you"?  Fact is, it really does appear you don't think.

Dont get uppity about answering questions. You've ducked a lot of them sport.

Funny thing about non conservatives. They get a lot of things confused. Ronnie mentioned it actually. You know so many things that aren't so. Wanna sit at the conservative table? Act like one. Until then, don't complain. You can throw yourself on the floor and scream for the candybar all you like. You arent getting the candybar. Ind it's pretty childish to sit here whining about how conservative you are when your every statement is in support of Donald Trump, the thrice married tranny supporter who donates to Hillary.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 10:39:44 pm by Norm Lenhart »

Silver Pines

« Reply #135 on: May 15, 2016, 10:41:11 pm »
Try and get out of your own way.  The Republican voters have chosen Trump.  Stand with them now, or they will remember later.

Right in Virginia, let me ask you something.

We spent months warning you folks that we wouldn't support Trump if you insisted on pushing him to the nomination.  Did you think we were kidding?  Or that we'd just cave when it actually happened?

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #136 on: May 15, 2016, 10:42:07 pm »

We spent months warning you folks that we wouldn't support Trump if you insisted on pushing him to the nomination.  Did you think we were kidding?  Or that we'd just cave when it actually happened?

Feels like home don't it?

Silver Pines

« Reply #137 on: May 15, 2016, 10:44:28 pm »
Why?  Your boy's the presumptive nominee after all.

That's what I don't understand.  They've won, so why the anger?

They assured us they didn't need our vote, that Trump was unstoppable, etc.  Well, I for one am going to take them at their word and let them carry on without my help.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #138 on: May 15, 2016, 10:44:36 pm »

I hate to tell you this but you are wasting your cyber breath trying to make sense of her!  She has the worst case of Trump disease on record!
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 10:45:55 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #139 on: May 15, 2016, 10:45:45 pm »
I hate to tell you this but you are wasting your cyber breath trying to mke sense of her!  She has the worst case of Trump disease on record!

Don't forget...we just left FR. The record is damn big ;)

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #140 on: May 15, 2016, 10:47:19 pm »
Don't forget...we just left FR. The record is damn big ;)

Just hang around for awhile and you will see!  :laugh:

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #141 on: May 15, 2016, 10:48:32 pm »
Dont get uppity about answering questions. You've ducked a lot of them sport.

Funny thing about non conservatives. They get a lot of things confused. Ronnie mentioned it actually. You know so many things that aren't so. Wanna sit at the conservative table? Act like one. Until then, don't complain. You can throw yourself on the floor and scream for the candybar all you like. You arent getting the candybar. Ind it's pretty childish to sit here whining about how conservative you are when your every statement is in support of Donald Trump, the thrice married tranny supporter who donates to Hillary.

Hear hear.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #142 on: May 15, 2016, 10:49:42 pm »
Just hang around for awhile and you will see!  :laugh:

So far I see a total of 5 genuine fanatics willing to utterly debase themselves. I believe you if/when you say there's more. But even these 5 are making the arguments today that the FR crew abandoned months ago.

Wingnut

« Reply #143 on: May 15, 2016, 10:50:15 pm »
I hate to tell you this but you are wasting your cyber breath trying to make sense of her!  She has the worst case of Trump disease on record!

Thankfully she is not contagious....but just to be safe... several of us got booster shots.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #144 on: May 15, 2016, 10:53:16 pm »
So far I see a total of 5 genuine fanatics willing to utterly debase themselves. I believe you if/when you say there's more. But even these 5 are making the arguments today that the FR crew abandoned months ago.

There are a couple of others but I'll concede the point to you THIS time!   :beer:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #145 on: May 15, 2016, 10:56:13 pm »
A right wing conservative realist. Probably a foreign concept to holier-than-thou ideologues.

Sounds like a complete hypocrite to me.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Silver Pines

« Reply #146 on: May 15, 2016, 10:56:18 pm »
Feels like home don't it?

No, it's much better than that.   I didn't get kicked off the forum for daring to voice my opinion, lol.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #147 on: May 15, 2016, 10:56:33 pm »
There are a couple of others but I'll concede the point to you THIS time!   :beer:

Honestly I'm surprised that the majority of Trump supporters here are otherwise reasonable. I do imagine that the fringe will be calling for us evil ex Freepers to be banished before long though.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 11:01:38 pm by Norm Lenhart »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #148 on: May 15, 2016, 10:57:11 pm »

Thankfully she is not contagious....but just to be safe... several of us got booster shots.

What booster shots were those? The only shots I have taken recently were Jack Daniels. Will that work?

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #149 on: May 15, 2016, 10:57:58 pm »
No, it's much better than that.   I didn't get kicked off the forum for daring to voice my opinion, lol.

Oh I agree! I just meant from the sudden flashback aspect of slavish devotion by the extreme trumpists.