Author Topic: Ben Sasse under fire  (Read 9082 times)

Offline Mechanicos

Re: Ben Sasse under fire
« Reply #75 on: May 15, 2016, 07:01:16 pm »
/snicker

Don't give a rats patootie about them fellers.  I care only for facts, facts about what Trump has done and the political positions he's adopted over the years, including his 100% endorsement of Kelo
Yet you wanted keystone and drive on roads. Also #neverTrump lied about the lady and the parking lot but you do not want the truth here.

, and the fact that he's made extravagantly stupid claims about building walls hell force Mexico to pay for

The Wall is already authorized by congress and has been for a long time. As far as money flow between county's that falls within the Constitutional authorized enforcement arm of the federal govt. Not only is it legal and doable it only needs an executive willing to do so. Hillary will not obviously.

and 45% tariffs he will magically make China pay,

Another #neverTrump lie. The Tariffs are a last resort if the nations ripping us off with unfrair trade do not treat us like equals in trade. Yet all the stuff leading up to that very last ditch thing are ignored by the dishonest masters of #nevertrump.

and concluded that he was no different in substance and stupidity from Clinton.  So, since I don't support Clinton I cannot logically support her doppelgänger in Trump.

:baby:
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Wingnut

« Reply #76 on: May 15, 2016, 07:05:29 pm »
Wingnut, don't you find it the ultimate of irony that Trumpets are questioning our loyalty to conservatism?  Delusion runs rampant.

I quess...The end justifies the means with that mob. :shrug:  Hard to tell the Libs from the Trumps anymore since they employ the same tactics

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #77 on: May 15, 2016, 10:06:17 pm »
If you are a conservative you would, in the face of finding out much of what you know on a subject is intentionally wrong,  have the maturity to listen to information outside your comfort zone so as to avoid making a mistake.

#neverTrump was started by and funded by.

Apple CEO Tim Cook,
    Google co-founder Larry Page,
    Napster creator and Facebook investor Sean Parker,
    Tesla Motors and SpaceX honcho Elon Musk 
    Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.),
    political guru Karl Rove,
    House Speaker Paul Ryan,
    GOP Sens. Tom Cotton (Ark.), Cory Gardner (Colo.), Tim Scott (S.C.), Rob Portman (Ohio) and Ben Sasse (Neb.),
    Energy and Commerce Committee Chair Fred Upton (Mich.),
    Rep. Kevin Brady (Texas) 
    Kevin McCarthy (Calif.),
    Cathy McMorris Rodgers (Wash.),
    Budget Committee Chairman Tom Price (R-Ga.),
    Financial Services Committee Chairman Jeb Hensarling (Texas)
    Diane Black (Tenn.

Please note how many of them are open borders, pro-Islam and pro-TPP. All of them have motivation to lie to you. Also note how many of them are Liberal leaders.  As was pointed out in many threads all of the #neverTrump hit pieces, spins and distortions come from either paid-to-say shills on the right like Levin et al or notoriously dishonest left wing media like NYT, Washington Post etc.

Rational people learning their information may be compromised would not dismiss opposing information outright, - especially when with a little due diligence outside their comfort zone the facts can be checked.

Earlier today I had a #neverTrump provide a list of disinformation #neverTrump believes. It would not have taken much work to verify the truth of the information they had been told. There is no reason for smart adult conservatives to keep on sucking at the disinformation teat of the dishonest people identified above.
First off, your facts are wrong. All those people who "started" this did was create a hashtag for it, months after it began. The opposition to Trump has been around almost as long as he's been running, as soon as it became obvious that people were taking this guy seriously. The guy's antics have played out in front of your own eyes. It takes a level of denial on the order of 9/11 trutherism to think that he's not saying what he's really said.

Second,  don't act like everyone on the right who opposes you is pay-to-play while you actually pay places like the Enquirer, Jim Hoft, Matt Drudge, Breitbart News, and so on for favorable press.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #78 on: May 15, 2016, 10:10:55 pm »
First off, your facts are wrong. All those people who "started" this did was create a hashtag for it, months after it began. The opposition to Trump has been around almost as long as he's been running, as soon as it became obvious that people were taking this guy seriously. The guy's antics have played out in front of your own eyes. It takes a level of denial on the order of 9/11 trutherism to think that he's not saying what he's really said.

Second,  don't act like everyone on the right who opposes you is pay-to-play while you actually pay places like the Enquirer, Jim Hoft, Matt Drudge, Breitbart News, and so on for favorable press.

When you get evidence Trump is paying for honest reporting get back to me. until then the challenge is down for you to back that up. Reminder I proved that #neverTrump media is either far left (Slate, Washington Compost, NYT, etc) or paid-to-say like Levin Red State Beck, etc.
http://dailycaller.com/2016/04/08/gop-establishment-money-funding-mark-levin-glenn-beck-erick-erickson-to-attack-trump/
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #79 on: May 15, 2016, 10:19:22 pm »
When you get evidence Trump is paying for honest reporting get back to me. until then the challenge is down for you to back that up. Reminder I proved that #neverTrump media is either far left (Slate, Washington Compost, NYT, etc) or paid-to-say like Levin Red State Beck, etc.
http://dailycaller.com/2016/04/08/gop-establishment-money-funding-mark-levin-glenn-beck-erick-erickson-to-attack-trump/
That article is by Roger Stone, an employee of the Trump campaign.
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/08/donald-trumps-debate-dirty-trickster-121098.html

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #80 on: May 15, 2016, 10:21:03 pm »
That article is by Roger Stone, an employee of the Trump campaign.
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/08/donald-trumps-debate-dirty-trickster-121098.html
Stone is not an employee of the Trump campaign. You lied.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #81 on: May 15, 2016, 10:33:49 pm »
Stone is not an employee of the Trump campaign. You lied.
Yes, he was. Even now, he's still a volunteer.
http://miami.cbslocal.com/2016/04/17/roger-stone-inside-the-world-of-a-political-hitman/

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #82 on: May 15, 2016, 11:48:42 pm »
Yes, he was. Even now, he's still a volunteer.
http://miami.cbslocal.com/2016/04/17/roger-stone-inside-the-world-of-a-political-hitman/
Was is the key term, he was discharged long ago. So you lied when you called him an employee of the Trump campaign.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #83 on: May 15, 2016, 11:53:32 pm »
Was is the key term, he was discharged long ago. So you lied when you called him an employee of the Trump campaign.
He was an employee. A lie would be if he never worked for the Trump campaign. Actually, technically, he still does work for the campaign, it's just that it's been a few months—as far as we know—since he's collected a paycheck from him.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #84 on: May 15, 2016, 11:56:11 pm »
He was an employee. A lie would be if he never worked for the Trump campaign. Actually, technically, he still does work for the campaign, it's just that it's been a few months—as far as we know—since he's collected a paycheck from him.
You said he is an employee of the Trump campaign. You are busted.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #85 on: May 15, 2016, 11:57:02 pm »
Let me just throw this out here.

I hate doing this, but I don't know how else to explain it.

Playboys, like Trump was on his younger days, like voluptuous women not flat chested girls.

Any psychiatrist will tell you, that is not a trait of a paedophile.

I won't even say Clinton fits that profile.

Most paedophiles are very awkward around real Women!

My Stepdaughter, who is an expert in this explained it to me.

Explain Jared from Subway then?

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #86 on: May 16, 2016, 12:14:24 am »
You said he is an employee of the Trump campaign. You are busted.
No, I didn't. I said "That article was written by Roger Stone, an employee of the Trump campaign." Note the missing verb tense.