Author Topic: Man chokes 8-year-old girl in South Loop bathroom, police say  (Read 1093 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://abc7chicago.com/news/man-chokes-8-year-old-girl-in-south-loop-bathroom-police-say/1336656/

Reese Hartstirn | Cook County sheriff's office (Sun-Times Media Wire)
Updated 9 mins ago

CHICAGO (WLS) --
A man is accused of choking an 8-year-old girl until she passed out in the bathroom of a restaurant in Chicago's South Loop.

The girl was with her mother at the Jason's Deli in the 1200-block of South Canal Street on May 7, police said. The girl went to the bathroom by herself around 1:15 p.m.

A short time later, her mother heard a scream. She went into the bathroom and found Reese Hartstirn, 33, carrying her unconscious daughter into a stall, police said. He had allegedly choked her with his hands.

Police said other people in the deli helped hold the man until officers arrived.

Jason's Deli released a statement Friday regarding the incident:

"We're blessed to have a wonderful relationship with the Chicago Police Department. Many of them are our customers and because of their connection to our deli, this unfortunate situation was handled very quickly. We're proud of how out team members responded and thankful that we have the kind of customers that are willing to lend a hand in a difficult situation. We continue to work hard every day to make every customer happy."

The girl was taken to Comer Children's Hospital, but police did not have information about her condition.

Hartstirn, of the 500-block of North Racine Avenue, was charged with aggravated kidnapping of a child, aggravated battery of a child and battery causing bodily harm.

Police said he was also charged with aggravated assault of a peace officer because he swung at an officer who booked him at the Central District station.

The Cook County Sheriff's Office said he was ordered held without bond at a hearing Monday. He is due back in court May 16.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Man chokes 8-year-old girl in South Loop bathroom, police say
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2016, 04:32:47 pm »
I think this is totally legal under Obamas new edict on bathrooms.

Offline Millee

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2016, 04:46:21 pm »
Thanks Obama!!!   :chairbang:

Offline bob434

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2016, 05:03:11 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzwMJAFWLtQ

For those who didn’t see this- this video is very powerful and shows
that trannies and perverts are ALREADY attacking women in women’s
bathrooms, contrary to what the perverts on the left would have us
believe- Trannies are not ‘harmless confused people’- and it’s just
going to get much much worse

the worst part is that this video is just about those who are
trannies it isn’t even about the dangerous male predators who don’t
identify as trannies who WILL be allowed to use women’s bathrooms

This video puts the LIE to the asinine claim that trannies will not
be violent if they are ‘finally allowed to use women’s bathrooms
legally’- they are already committing crimes despite it now being illegal for men to use women's bathrooms- allowing them free reign in a woman's bathroom is NOT going to make women and children safer- it's going to make them much more unsafe

Offline Charlespg

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2016, 08:18:02 pm »
Every rape every molestation every murder committed due this push for pervert rights
is directly on the heads on the heads of liberals and progressives
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline bob434

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2016, 10:16:24 pm »
Every rape every molestation every murder committed due this push for pervert rights
is directly on the heads on the heads of liberals and progressives

The problem is that the msm will bury each and every individual incident/crime so that the public doesn't become aware of how serious this problem is- they will bury it the same way they buried the massive increase in gay rapes i nthe military when they repealed don't ask don't tell

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2016, 05:01:09 am »
In today's world I don't get why any parent would ever let their 8 year old go to a public bathroom alone, I would not dream of letting my 10 year old go alone. This guy is a scumbag but seems to me that the parents highest priority to protect their kids from scumbags.

geronl

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2016, 07:34:03 am »
In today's world I don't get why any parent would ever let their 8 year old go to a public bathroom alone, I would not dream of letting my 10 year old go alone. This guy is a scumbag but seems to me that the parents highest priority to protect their kids from scumbags.

Maybe this person never suspected they would let a grown man enter. Or maybe she was leftist and didn't dare question his motive in going into that bathroom.

Trump won't care of course.