Author Topic: Trump: My tax rate is 'none of your business'  (Read 2636 times)

Offline kjam22

Re: Trump: My tax rate is 'none of your business'
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2016, 03:40:14 pm »
Yep, we gave them both chambers of congress and they have been principled opposition to Obama, right?
It's more likely the GOP would stand in Trump's way then they would Hillary Clinton, the first female president.

If you say Trump is a liar, I won't dispute. I won't pull out the feared TDS tag. If you respond to a call for clarity with a blanket statement that is demonstrably false, ("everything Trump says is a con"), then you earn the tag.

Trump isn't a good man. I understand why some won't vote for him. It's my opinion that the slim chance that Trump will do some good, outweighs voting for Hillary who is evil, and we know what she'll do. I can't persuade someone to vote Trump, because he is incredibly flawed. But, Hillary will make Obama look like a moderate.

I'm not backing away from my statement.  His whole life is a con.  Everything he says that I'm aware of is a lie or a con, or both.  I don't know about the personal interaction between him and his kids.... maybe he is truthful with them..... maybe not... I don't know.   But what he puts out in the public is all con.  It is all about his brand and his ego.  He is the guy who pulls up at the state fair selling Dr. Oz's Medicine....    Step right up.... just one bottle will cure warts, cure gout, grow hair on your head, cure your arthritis, kill fungus, fix your eyesight, and clean your dishes.   Step right up.   Just one bottle will cure you.  One bottle for 3 dollars and two for 5....  and the King Trumpy Worshipers throw down their 5 dollar bills all day long. 
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 03:42:23 pm by kjam22 »
America needs God's forgiveness....... Even if Donald Trump doesn't think he does.