Author Topic: Donald Trump lavishes praise on Megyn Kelly after taping their exclusive interview while she calls him 'complimentary and kind'  (Read 1941 times)

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
Donald Trump lavishes praise on Megyn Kelly after taping their exclusive interview while she calls him 'complimentary and kind'

Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com

Published: 13:16 EST, 11 May 2016 | Updated: 18:18 EST, 11 May 2016

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3585361/Donald-Trump-lavishes-praise-Megyn-Kelly-taping-exclusive-interview-calls-complimentary-kind.html

The feud between Donald Trump and Megyn Kelly seems to have taken a rather unexpected turn as the two have no begun to rave about one another - and are even starting to sound like friends.

In an interview with People Kelly spoke about meeting Trump at his Fifth Avenue penthouse last month to try and convince him to do her upcoming special following some of the less than kind things he has said about her in the press.

'He could not have been more gracious. He was very complimentary and kind,' said Kelly.

Trump meanwhile said of the Fox News host; 'I have great respect for the fact that Megyn was willing to call me. Few people would have been able to do that.'

He then went on to shower her with praise, saying; 'She has natural showbiz ability with unlimited potential. I know people will enjoy [the interview].'

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
As the Trump Turns.

(Wonder if I am dating myself too much with the TV soap opera reference)

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Cosnider his long relationship with fox and it's owner.    I think this whole thing has been an act designed to get him more media time and make him look good.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline LottieDah

As the Trump Turns.

(Wonder if I am dating myself too much with the TV soap opera reference)

No, I don't think you are dating your self too much.  One can also use the Carol Burnett Show reference "As the Stomach Turns" to describe the encounter between Kelly and Trump.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Cosnider his long relationship with fox and it's owner.    I think this whole thing has been an act designed to get him more media time and make him look good.

^^^ This
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline libertybele

Nothing can make Trump look good, nothing.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Wingnut

Nothing can make Trump look good, nothing.

Now now..Lets give some credit....He would become his coffin prodigiously.

Offline Eowyn

• Don't blame me, I voted for Ted Cruz.
I've lost all respect for Megyn Kelly.  Notice Trump didn't say that he has great respect for Megyn, but for the fact that she was willing to call him, which is actually no reason to respect her AT ALL.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

That's been obvious to a lot of us. The trash talking and fights have been a script like a WWE 'wrasslin' storyline and the partnership has been mutually beneficial between Trump and the Media. Les Moonves (ABC) admitted as much a few months ago-- http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/02/les-moonves-trump-cbs-220001
A story I posted a few minutes ago talks about the partnership between NBC and Trump grooming him for the presidency for 14 years. And it is obvious to everyone, Trump and Fox are milking this as much as possible. It is like a parasite on a parasite.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I've lost all respect for Megyn Kelly.  Notice Trump didn't say that he has great respect for Megyn, but for the fact that she was willing to call him, which is actually no reason to respect her AT ALL.

Megyn is a legend in her own mind. Her ambition knows no bounds, We live in a society obsessed with celebrity and the presidential race is the biggest reality show ever. Government schools have done their job well-turning out uneducated, unthinking, mindless drones.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Wingnut

A gift for Megyn Kelly.  Hope they fit.

LOL!   

Have you and Frank Cannon been hanging out together in those smokey bars  again?   :smokin:
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 01:59:26 pm by Wingnut »

Offline kevindavis007

That's been obvious to a lot of us. The trash talking and fights have been a script like a WWE 'wrasslin' storyline and the partnership has been mutually beneficial between Trump and the Media. Les Moonves (ABC) admitted as much a few months ago-- http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/02/les-moonves-trump-cbs-220001
A story I posted a few minutes ago talks about the partnership between NBC and Trump grooming him for the presidency for 14 years. And it is obvious to everyone, Trump and Fox are milking this as much as possible. It is like a parasite on a parasite.

Basically the media has picked our candidate
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline kevindavis007

A gift for Megyn Kelly.  Hope they fit.

Is that Sean Hannity gift as well?
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline BuckeyeTexan

There are those that break and bend. I'm the other kind. ~Steve Earle

Offline Frank Cannon

LOL!   

Have you and Frank Cannon been hanging out together in those smokey bars  again?   :smokin:

Nah. I believe the Professor is a little upscale for me. I usually do my drinking in a back ally with a bunch of winos around a burning 55 gallon drum. Mad Dog is always the drink of choice.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 02:09:30 pm by Frank Cannon »

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Nah. I believe the Professor is a little upscale for me. I usually do my drinking in a back ally with a bunch of winos around a burning 55 gallon drum. Mad Dog is always the drink of choice.

That was you?

Wingnut

Ah yes...the #neverTrump folks hangout.   Can I have a pull off the MD?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

As the Trump Turns.

I thought all you NT's wanted a kinder, gentler Donald Trump.  Why are you complaining when you get one?   :pondering:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Basically the media has picked our candidate

No. millions and millions of Americans have chosen the Republican candidate.....you know, the one on track to win more votes in the primaries than any other candidate--ever.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
No. millions and millions of Americans have chosen the Republican candidate.....you know, the one on track to win more votes in the primaries than any other candidate--ever.

The only votes that truly count are the ones in November...and he's going to be lucky to get 45%

It's like having the best record in baseball during the regular season...doesn't mean squat when another team is holding up the World Series Trophy in October.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 02:40:36 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Trump should change his campaign song to "The Sting".
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline RedHead

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Translation:

'Good doggie!. Goooooooooood doggie!

Now sit pretty! Goooooooood doggie!

Here's a treat! Goooooooood doggie!'
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 03:59:40 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.