Author Topic: Saudi Prince Begs America to Reject Trump  (Read 384 times)

Offline Mechanicos

Saudi Prince Begs America to Reject Trump
« on: May 08, 2016, 02:09:50 am »
Saudi Prince Begs America to Reject Trump

A Saudi prince has urged Americans not to vote for Donald Trump in the upcoming general election.

Turki al-Faisal, who served as Saudia Arabia’s ambassador to the US from 2005 to 2007, spoke against the presumptive Republican nominee during a foreign policy dinner in Washington, DC on Thursday.

He blasted Trump’s proposal to ban Muslims from entering the US, which the billionaire first formulated in December last year before renewing his vow on Wednesday.

‘For the life of me, I cannot believe that a country like the United States can afford to have someone as president who simply says, “These people are not going to be allowed to come to the United States,”’ Turki said according to the Huffington Post.

‘It’s up to you, it’s not up to me,’ Turki added. ‘I just hope you, as American citizens, will make the right choice in November.’

Turki, who went to Georgetown University in Washington, DC, isn’t currently part of Saudia Arabia’s government but serves as the chairman of the King Faisal Center for Research and Islamic Studies, a cultural organization that conducts research in politics, sociology and heritage.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/07/saudi-prince-begs-america-reject-trump/

#neverTrump on the side of the Caliphate, does not surprise Trump supporters.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Mechanicos

Re: Saudi Prince Begs America to Reject Trump
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2016, 02:13:18 am »
El Chapo hates him.

Harry Reid hates him.

Nancy Pelosi hates him.

Vincente Fox hates him.

Suicidal Euro Elites hate him.

Saudi PrinceBombers hate him.

YOU CANNOT *BUY* ADVERTISING LIKE THIS..!
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2016, 02:21:59 am »
The Saudi Prince has nothing to worry about; Trump stated that he will now let in RICH Muslims.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2016, 02:22:31 am »
So what is Donny Boy going to do when UAE threatens to nationalize his hotel over this policy?
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...