Author Topic: The War on Trump Supporters Must Stop  (Read 24030 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: The War on Trump Supporters Must Stop
« Reply #175 on: May 07, 2016, 09:34:13 pm »
You're free to vote for Trump if you wish, even though you probably know as well as I do that he's a Progressive and a liar, and cannot be trusted with anything, let alone the USSC.

But it is a choice we all have to make, and you have chosen pragmatism.

For the first time in 45 years of voting, I find myself in a position where my conscience will not allow me to vote for the Republican candidate.  Trump supporters can call me every name in the book, but Trump is the proverbial 'bridge too far.'

He is without honor, without integrity, without values, without a core, and without any allegiance to the Constitution whatsoever.

I didn't make the decision for sure until May 3rd, because I held out hope that Cruz could pull it out.  When he didn't, the decision was easy.  I can't vote for a man this much opposed to every value I have.  I cannot.

I'm with you.  I could never vote for Trump.  Ever.  The war is really on the anti-Trump people who won't accept the vile Trump.  The guy that is pulling Democrats to vote for him on a Republican ticket.  We have been used.  Conservatives once again taxation without representation.  Should have never been allowed to happen.  People have two choices.  Progressive Democrat or Progressive Democrat.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #176 on: May 07, 2016, 09:48:16 pm »
I have to point out that you are just giving us Trump's words, Mechanicos--not Trump's actions.  And Trump's words are radically inconsistent with his actions over many years.  OTOH, Cruz--your infamous "politician lawyer"--actually has fought (thanklessly) for the Tea Party's ideals.  I think you need to notice that Cruz's actions speak louder than Trump's words.

The root problem with the Trumpster movement seems to be that you fellows believe Cruz is a liar because Trump says that Cruz is a liar and because he says it with as much malicious repetition as he can muster.  (Hmmmmm......It really does appear that Trump's nasty, Alinsky-style flurry of words trying to minimize or distort Cruz's actions has fooled you.)

At the bottom-line, I say that Trump is the worst RINO that Republicans have ever considered for any Federal office.  And that adjective of "worst" is intended to convey my opinion that Trump is just plain vile--not merely hypocritical.  (Heck, even if he does keep some of his "conservative" promises, he is still unfit for office.  IMO, he will utterly and forever ruin the Republican brand if he becomes POTUS.  Fortunately for the gasping, withering GOP, the polls say that he definitely can't beat our archenemy Hillary--even if the #NeverTrump folks break their oath and vote for him. [Trump's claim that he will beat Hillary like a drum, with or without so-called GOPe support--and by an insinuated extension, without the #NeverTrump crowd's support--is completely asinine for its arrogance.])

I believe that the most principled Republicans--the conspicuously God-fearing ones--will never vote for Trump.  We will take our "chances" with God's foreordained choice.   It is actually safer to do this.(Hey, there's a little Biblical Calvinism for you.)
No we believe hes a liar because he is one. He voted to Renew the Patriot Act. That negates any claim hes a Constitutional Conservative. He has flipped so much its not funny, pushed Amnesty and pushed the globalist agenda.
Proof:
Consistent Globalist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXcYCwaBKnQ&app=desktop
Consistent Flip Flopper: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftY8UjxeqTk&feature=youtu.be
Consistent Amnesty pusher:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuGzdyt0xOc  and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CwVrfydjOI
Texas InsiderTed Cruz’s Law Firm Backed Obama, Other National Democrat Campaigns -
http://linkis.com/www.texasinsider.org/zdEEh
Cruz's Gay Funding http://austinist.com/2012/07/06/ted_cruzs_big_gay_donor.php and
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/ted-cruz-gay-marriage-secret-audio-217090
much more and its not from Trump
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #177 on: May 07, 2016, 09:52:56 pm »
I'm not laughing. Eight years of Obama was too much.

But you Trump people are cheering for more of the exact same thing: more division, more punishment, more taxes on those you deem must be punished - the only difference is the angle the demagoguery is applied.  Instead of the Left imposing it on the country - Trump and the Squadrisi have applied it to everyone who will not bend the knee to his plan of 'fixing' where he has helped fund our current position.

I'm not delusional

It is if you think this government is operating under the restraints of a Constitutional Republic and that this election is going to be decided by "the people".

and your insults do nothing to substantiate your allegations.

Neither do yours.  I find absolutely no reason to believe Trump will do anything he has convinced you he will do.  From the 2nd Amendment to abortion - his actions have placed him on the opposite side of where Conservative principles abide.

You are entitled to your opinions, but not your own "facts".

Well wake me when your political savior discusses Separation of Powers, the Constitutional limits on Government and the sacredness of private wealth and property.

Until then, all you have is a verifiable chameleon on issues and positions that contradict his actual actions as a person.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #178 on: May 07, 2016, 10:03:50 pm »
Invar wrote:

The McCain people said the same thing.  So too did the Romneybots.

Well after eight years, it would appear they were right wouldn't it?

No. Wrong.

VERY WRONG. 

Who handed Obama his entire Marxist agenda on a silver platter there bub?

That's right - the very Ruling Class whom you somehow think was going to be better than Obama.

We handed that Cabal that force-fed us both McCain and Romney as nominees both the House and Senate to STOP Obama, and LOOK what they have done.

JUST LOOK!  They surrendered the power of the Purse, their duty to review treaties,  Advise and Consent, etc. ObamaCare, the EPA - the very same people and party you think would have been better than Obama, FUNDED everything Obama wanted without opposition.

They EMPOWERED, ENABLED and ESTABLISHED a dictatorship in the Obama Executive, helping him circumvent the Constitution, ignoring their own oaths to uphold it to establish LAWLESSNESS.  At the same time, they bashed and publicly held in contempt, very Conservative base that gave them seats of power as an evil that must be forced to sit down and shut up or get punched in the nose.

Since 2012, the GOP has proven beyond doubt that they are no different than Obama, and want the same exact Tyrannical power over the country that Obama wants the Beast at Mordor on the Potomac to have.

This people want a king, a monarch, an emperor to rule them.  The people just differ on whom it should be - because we have been told to give the Constitution a rest - because it is outdated and no longer pragmatic to the challenges we face.

I will continue to call that treason while others who support those who spout such crap as "Patriots".

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline musiclady

« Reply #179 on: May 07, 2016, 10:08:48 pm »
I have to point out that you are just giving us Trump's words, Mechanicos--not Trump's actions.  And Trump's words are radically inconsistent with his actions over many years.  OTOH, Cruz--your infamous "politician lawyer"--actually has fought (thanklessly) for the Tea Party's ideals.  I think you need to notice that Cruz's actions speak louder than Trump's words.

The root problem with the Trumpster movement seems to be that you fellows believe Cruz is a liar because Trump says that Cruz is a liar and because he says it with as much malicious repetition as he can muster.  (Hmmmmm......It really does appear that Trump's nasty, Alinsky-style flurry of words trying to minimize or distort Cruz's actions has fooled you.)

At the bottom-line, I say that Trump is the worst RINO that Republicans have ever considered for any Federal office.  And that adjective of "worst" is intended to convey my opinion that Trump is just plain vile--not merely hypocritical.  (Heck, even if he does keep some of his "conservative" promises, he is still unfit for office.  IMO, he will utterly and forever ruin the Republican brand if he becomes POTUS.  Fortunately for the gasping, withering GOP, the polls say that he definitely can't beat our archenemy Hillary--even if the #NeverTrump folks break their oath and vote for him. [Trump's claim that he will beat Hillary like a drum, with or without so-called GOPe support--and by an insinuated extension, without the #NeverTrump crowd's support--is completely asinine for its arrogance.])

I believe that the most principled Republicans--the conspicuously God-fearing ones--will never vote for Trump.  We will take our "chances" with God's foreordained choice.   It is actually safer to do this.(Hey, there's a little Biblical Calvinism for you.)

Beautiful post, doc!  THANK you!!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #180 on: May 07, 2016, 10:12:56 pm »
I'm with you.  I could never vote for Trump.  Ever.  The war is really on the anti-Trump people who won't accept the vile Trump. 

There's no war on anti-Trump people, Chosen.

Speaking for myself, only, I am weary.  Weary because I watched conservatives stay home because Romney wasn't a pure enough ideologue  (thank you, Mark Levin) ---and he was a Mormon (!).  So Obama won.  And I watched and listened to conservatives rage for years against what Obama has and is doing to this country.  I find this disconnect stunning.

I tried over and over and over again in 2012 to convince conservatives what the consequences of not voting would be.  But they followed their conscience.  So, you'll get no war from me.  You've exhausted me.  Vote or don't vote.  That's your Constitutionally guaranteed right.  But at least spare me the angst during Hillary's term in office.   

Offline MACVSOG68

« Reply #181 on: May 07, 2016, 10:54:56 pm »
No. Wrong.

VERY WRONG. 

Who handed Obama his entire Marxist agenda on a silver platter there bub?

That's right - the very Ruling Class whom you somehow think was going to be better than Obama.

We handed that Cabal that force-fed us both McCain and Romney as nominees both the House and Senate to STOP Obama, and LOOK what they have done.

JUST LOOK!  They surrendered the power of the Purse, their duty to review treaties,  Advise and Consent, etc. ObamaCare, the EPA - the very same people and party you think would have been better than Obama, FUNDED everything Obama wanted without opposition.

They EMPOWERED, ENABLED and ESTABLISHED a dictatorship in the Obama Executive, helping him circumvent the Constitution, ignoring their own oaths to uphold it to establish LAWLESSNESS.  At the same time, they bashed and publicly held in contempt, very Conservative base that gave them seats of power as an evil that must be forced to sit down and shut up or get punched in the nose.

Since 2012, the GOP has proven beyond doubt that they are no different than Obama, and want the same exact Tyrannical power over the country that Obama wants the Beast at Mordor on the Potomac to have.

This people want a king, a monarch, an emperor to rule them.  The people just differ on whom it should be - because we have been told to give the Constitution a rest - because it is outdated and no longer pragmatic to the challenges we face.

I will continue to call that treason while others who support those who spout such crap as "Patriots".

Bub?   :silly:

Believe what you want, but those who boast that we should have learned a lesson because McCain and Romney were nominated, yet many who refused to vote for them are in no place to complain about what happened after January 2009.  The actual history is far different from your version, starting with who appropriated the funds for Obama right after he took office.  It wasn't Bush or his fiscal 2009 budget, but Democrats.  It wasn't Republicans who voted for Obamacare.  And since the Republicans took the Senate, a record number of Obama nominations for the judiciary and executive branches have been stalled or outright disapproved.  For three years actual spending decreased over prior levels.  Numerous Democrat bills were tossed after first readings. 

Having said that, I want to see Republicans do better.  But after eight years of Hillary the same people who complained about McCain and Romney will continue to complain and brag about never having voted for the losing candidate.  Still,  everyone should vote their consciences.  Mine is completely clear.   ^-^
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 12:38:24 am by MACVSOG68 »
It's the Supreme Court nominations!

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #182 on: May 07, 2016, 11:03:39 pm »
Weary because I watched conservatives stay home because Romney wasn't a pure enough ideologue  (thank you, Mark Levin) ---and he was a Mormon (!).  So Obama won.  And I watched and listened to conservatives rage for years against what Obama has and is doing to this country.  I find this disconnect stunning.

That intimidation dog don't hunt no more.  Obama "won" because of two factors: the morons who pulled the lever for him, and more importantly - because Cook County went national in 2009.

Velvet coup - Google it. 

It's what happened.

Obama was going to "win" no matter how many people came out and cast ballots.

The massive fraud in key counties in key swing states was your first flag that 2012 was no more legitimate than a thirteen dollar bill.  But the GOP and the populace just bought it - same as they did the reasons for Obama's Iran Nuke Deal. 

Velvet Coup. 

The Republic is gone - and we have been told repeatedly to get used to it.  And most have, because they continue to lie to themselves rather than face the ugly truth.

I tried over and over and over again in 2012 to convince conservatives what the consequences of not voting would be.  But they followed their conscience. 

Like that's a bad thing?  I guess personal honor and integrity doesn't mean squat in this day and age. 

I've repented of voting for whomever the Ruling Class has shoved down our throats since Reagan, thinking I was "Saving the country" by voting for anyone with an 'R' after their name.  That's a hubris lie.  All I did was betray my own principles as they took the country further Left over the cliff and consigned real Constitutional Conservatism to the grave of political relevance.

Never again.

The consequences of the contempt handed to us by Ruling Class stooges in the GOP has secured their perpetual contempt by us.

Your party and your candidates have said they do not need us, they can do everything required without us.

So go your own way - leave us the hell alone. You got what you wanted.  Enjoy the consequences.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #183 on: May 07, 2016, 11:10:27 pm »
That intimidation dog don't hunt no more.  Obama "won" because of two factors: the morons who pulled the lever for him, and more importantly - because Cook County went national in 2009.

Velvet coup - Google it. 

It's what happened.

Obama was going to "win" no matter how many people came out and cast ballots.

The massive fraud in key counties in key swing states was your first flag that 2012 was no more legitimate than a thirteen dollar bill.  But the GOP and the populace just bought it - same as they did the reasons for Obama's Iran Nuke Deal. 

Velvet Coup. 

The Republic is gone - and we have been told repeatedly to get used to it.  And most have, because they continue to lie to themselves rather than face the ugly truth.

Like that's a bad thing?  I guess personal honor and integrity doesn't mean squat in this day and age. 

I've repented of voting for whomever the Ruling Class has shoved down our throats since Reagan, thinking I was "Saving the country" by voting for anyone with an 'R' after their name.  That's a hubris lie.  All I did was betray my own principles as they took the country further Left over the cliff and consigned real Constitutional Conservatism to the grave of political relevance.

Never again.

The consequences of the contempt handed to us by Ruling Class stooges in the GOP has secured their perpetual contempt by us.

Your party and your candidates have said they do not need us, they can do everything required without us.

So go your own way - leave us the hell alone. You got what you wanted.  Enjoy the consequences.

So, can I put you down in the "yes" column for voting for Trump?   :smokin:

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #184 on: May 07, 2016, 11:17:55 pm »
The actual history is far different from your version, starting with who appropriated the funds for Obama right after he took office.  It wasn't Bush or his fiscal 2009 budget, but Democrats.  It wasn't Republicans who voted for Obamacare.  And since the Republicans took the Senate, a record number of Obama nominations for the judiciary and executive branches have been stalled or outright disapproved.  For three years actual spending decreased over prior levels.  Numerous Democrat bills were tossed after first readings. 

You have a very selective memory.  2010 Obamacare vote was unstoppable.   After 2012, the GOP played charade games to 'repeal' the Act, when they could have rendered it null and void by refusing to fund it.

Power of the Purse - Numerous Debt Ceiling votes - 'Nuff said.

You're version of events is all wet pal.  Some of us remember the truth.

Having said that, I want to see Republicans do better. 

They discarded their base, said they will win without us, castigated, impugned and ridiculed anyone daring to make them abide their oaths of office and held Conservatives in contempt, wrongly thinking we will vote for them and their party in perpetuity.

Dead.  Wrong.

They do not need us.  We do not need them.

Our principles are intact with our integrity and our consciences are correct.

Still,  everyone should vote their consciences. 

Somehow I do not think you actually believe that.  I think you will continue to blame Conservatives who refuse to vote for Il Duce as responsible for The Mao Pantsuit rather than the Coup leaders and those Useful Idiots who actually yank a lever for her.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #185 on: May 07, 2016, 11:18:41 pm »
So, can I put you down in the "yes" column for voting for Trump?   :smokin:

You can go wish upon a star too while you are at it.

A-Lert

« Reply #186 on: May 07, 2016, 11:51:22 pm »

A right wing, evangelical conservative will not win a national election now or in the foreseeable future. That is reality.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #187 on: May 07, 2016, 11:59:06 pm »
A right wing, evangelical conservative will not win a national election now or in the foreseeable future. That is reality.

Correct.  You and your party saw to that.

Which is why the Constitution, Liberty and a Republic no longer exist now, or in the foreseeable future.  That too is reality.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #188 on: May 08, 2016, 12:00:53 am »

Please don't dishonor the memory of Jiminy Cricket......   :dx1:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #189 on: May 08, 2016, 12:02:08 am »

Which is why the Constitution, Liberty and a Republic no longer exist now, or in the foreseeable future.  That too is reality.

Before this election cycle the Republic our founders gave us was down to just a barely smoldering ember and the  Trumpets have managed to extinguish that!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline MACVSOG68

« Reply #190 on: May 08, 2016, 12:08:33 am »
You have a very selective memory.  2010 Obamacare vote was unstoppable.   After 2012, the GOP played charade games to 'repeal' the Act, when they could have rendered it null and void by refusing to fund it.

Power of the Purse - Numerous Debt Ceiling votes - 'Nuff said.

You're version of events is all wet pal.  Some of us remember the truth.

Wow...from Bub to Pal.  Pretty soon we're going to be life long friends.  :laugh:

Yeah the 2010 Obamacare vote was unstoppable because of...whoops...the purists refused to vote for McCain.  Got it!

They discarded their base, said they will win without us, castigated, impugned and ridiculed anyone daring to make them abide their oaths of office and held Conservatives in contempt, wrongly thinking we will vote for them and their party in perpetuity.

Dead.  Wrong.

They do not need us.  We do not need them.

And yet some continue to complain about 2008 and 2012 candidates they wouldn't vote for.  I guess you're right.

Our principles are intact with our integrity and our consciences are correct.

Somehow I do not think you actually believe that.  I think you will continue to blame Conservatives who refuse to vote for Il Duce as responsible for The Mao Pantsuit rather than the Coup leaders and those Useful Idiots who actually yank a lever for her.

Principles and consciences...everyone's got them.  But yes, everyone should vote their conscience.  Didn't know Il Duce was running.  Thought they killed him.  Oh but that's right...my version of events, etc., etc.

You vote how you want, and I'll do the same.  My principles and conscience are both strong and in tact.  Take care. 

A-Lert

« Reply #191 on: May 08, 2016, 12:12:22 am »

Sorry to disappoint you, but I've always been a registered Independent.  Tell me about the liberties you no longer have. One certainly isn't freedom of speech/expression.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #192 on: May 08, 2016, 12:47:59 am »
I don't see an evangelist as President as essential to respecting the Constitution, liberty, and a republic.

We have neither a Constitution, liberty or a Republic.  At best you might call it a Fascist mobocracy ruled by an oligarchy upon the whims of a monarch.

We have the tyranny of men, because too many of you decided we did not need to be governed by God.

The Founders warned us this would happen for precisely the reason few to none see any need for those principles to maintain what they knew was the most fragile governing system on earth.

So enjoy what comes next.  This people have sown those seeds.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #193 on: May 08, 2016, 12:49:00 am »
Sorry to disappoint you, but I've always been a registered Independent.  Tell me about the liberties you no longer have. One certainly isn't freedom of speech/expression.

Normalcy bias is often fatal, but staying blind is more comfortable for most.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #194 on: May 08, 2016, 12:53:12 am »
Yeah the 2010 Obamacare vote was unstoppable because of...whoops...the purists refused to vote for McCain.  Got it!

That the Marxist Left and the Trumpists are aligned together in blaming Conservatives for everything and expressing their disdain, hatred and contempt for Conservatives is not lost on us.

It will make what you people will do in the near future, justified in your eyes.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 12:53:50 am by INVAR »

Offline MACVSOG68

« Reply #195 on: May 08, 2016, 01:11:44 am »
That the Marxist Left and the Trumpists are aligned together in blaming Conservatives for everything and expressing their disdain, hatred and contempt for Conservatives is not lost on us.

It will make what you people will do in the near future, justified in your eyes.

Don't quite know who "you people" are.  And being a conservative, I'd hardly blame them for anything, nor do I really care what is lost on you in your mind.  The Social conservatives picked a candidate that simply didn't win.  Mine didn't either.  And the fact that I will vote for Trump doesn't mean I think he will win.  I doubt he will for several reasons.  But I will do what I can to defeat Hillary, and that is to vote for the only candidate with any chance of defeating her.

BTW, I know the members on this board who are Trump supporters.  Haven't found a Marxist or a Marxist collaborator among them.  Have you?

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #196 on: May 08, 2016, 01:30:18 am »
Don't quite know who "you people" are.  And being a conservative, I'd hardly blame them for anything

Right.

Quote from: MACVSOG68
Yeah the 2010 Obamacare vote was unstoppable because of...whoops...the purists refused to vote for McCain.

I guess you didn't type that.  Unless "purists" (i.e.: Constitutional Conservatives) are NOT Conservatives at all in your estimation.

The Social conservatives picked a candidate that simply didn't win.  Mine didn't either. 

In what we have now for a governing system, we the little people do not pick candidates.  They are chosen for us, and we either fall in line and salute them, or get blamed for all the consequences that follow.

But I will do what I can to defeat Hillary, and that is to vote for the only candidate with any chance of defeating her.

What part of velvet coup do you folks not comprehend?  Do you just choose to ignore all the rampant fraud in 2012 or have you decided that was just a fluke?

You cannot vote out tyrants in a corrupted system where the rule of law has been ignored and replaced or stop tyranny via civil means.  Period.

Offline MACVSOG68

« Reply #197 on: May 08, 2016, 01:38:22 am »
Right.

I guess you didn't type that.  Unless "purists" (i.e.: Constitutional Conservatives) are NOT Conservatives at all in your estimation.

In what we have now for a governing system, we the little people do not pick candidates.  They are chosen for us, and we either fall in line and salute them, or get blamed for all the consequences that follow.

What part of velvet coup do you folks not comprehend?  Do you just choose to ignore all the rampant fraud in 2012 or have you decided that was just a fluke?

You cannot vote out tyrants in a corrupted system where the rule of law has been ignored and replaced or stop tyranny via civil means.  Period.

Let's just agree to disagree about conservatism and our choices.  Take care.

A-Lert

« Reply #198 on: May 08, 2016, 01:58:57 am »
Normalcy bias is often fatal, but staying blind is more comfortable for most.

What liberties have you lost?  I'm waiting for your list.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #199 on: May 08, 2016, 02:10:01 am »
What liberties have you lost?  I'm waiting for your list.

If you need a list, then stay blind and content. 

For you, the Matrix is more real than this place.