Author Topic: Trump: Cruz's Dad Didn't Help Kill JFK, But Look at Picture Anyway  (Read 337 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=727294

Newsmax
Trump: Cruz's Dad Didn't Help Kill JFK, But Look at Picture Anyway
Wednesday, May 4, 2016 09:10 PM

By: Greg Richter

Presumptive GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump on Wednesday admitted he doesn't really believe Ted Cruz's father was involved in the John F. Kennedy assassination.

Trump was interviewed on "Fox & Friends" Tuesday morning where he pointed to a recent story about Raphael Cruz in the National Enquirer that included a photograph of Lee Harvey Oswald handing out pro-Cuba leaflets on the streets of New Orleans. The tabloid gossip paper quoted someone who said a man in the photograph with Oswald resembled Raphael Cruz.

When "Fox & Friends" hosts asked Trump about Raphael Cruz calling on people to pray for his son to win the nomination over Trump, Trump said it was "a disgrace" that Raphael Cruz did it.

Trump said the media is ignoring the story, adding, "I think it’s horrible. I think it’s absolutely horrible that a man can go and do that."

When CNN's Wolf Blitzer asked Trump if presidential candidates should be engaging in conspiracy theories, Trump said he was simply counter-punching as he always does.

"Ted Cruz's father seems like a nice guy," Trump said, but "he made horrible statements about me, you know, praying for bad things to happen to me. … I said that's horrible."

Trump said when he made the statement, he did not know he would end up being the party's presumptive nominee by the end of the day.

When Blitzer asked if he believes Raphael Cruz was involved in the Kennedy assassination, Trump said no.

"Of course I don't believe it," Trump said. "I wouldn't believe it, but I did say let people read it."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ScottinVA

What part of "THEY'RE TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE" does that orange-headed carnival barker not understand? 

And to think his supporters love him for his "brilliance"....

Offline sinkspur

Trump is a pathological narcissist. 

I'm hoping an anti-Trump PAC runs an ad referencing his small hands and other tiny parts of his anatomy.  He's already demonstrated this issue will occupy his ego for days at a time.  Every time he returns fire, the PAC should ramp it up even more, showing tiny hands and........the connection will be made.

Drive him nuts!
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
When CNN's Wolf Blitzer asked Trump if presidential candidates should be engaging in conspiracy theories, Trump said he was simply counter-punching as he always does.

Character assassination and outright slander, Wolf, is perfectly acceptable so long as you are counter-punching.  Everyone knows that. 

What does it profit a man to gain the whole world, yet forfeit his soul?  What does it profit a party to gain a nominee, and forfeit its integrity?