Author Topic: Social Media Campaign Urges Disney to Make Elsa a Lesbian Princess in ‘Frozen’ Sequel  (Read 2476 times)

rangerrebew

Social Media Campaign Urges Disney to Make Elsa a Lesbian Princess in ‘Frozen’ Sequel

The sequel to Disney’s “Frozen” won’t be out for a few years, but some fans have already launched a social media campaign calling on Disney to make the main character, Elsa, a lesbian.

The campaign #GiveElsaAGirlfriend began when a teen named Alexis Isabel tweeted: “I hope Disney makes Elsa a lesbian princess imagine how iconic that would be.” Then she tweeted: “Dear @Disney, #GiveElsaAGirlfriend.”

Others have joined the call for Disney to make Elsa gay and use the movie to raise LGBT awareness, according to CNN [1].

“Dear @Disney [2] #GiveElsaAGirlfriend [3] because girls need to know everyone can be princess,” Ellie tweeted.

“#GiveElsaAGirlfriend [3] little kids need to learn young there is absolutely nothing wrong with being gay,” Isobel tweeted.

Elsa’s song, “Let It Go” in the original movie became a popular and catchy tune for young viewers, but according an April 10, 2014 blog [4] in The Guardian, it’s also an anthem for the LGBT community.

Kristen Anderson-Lopez, who co-wrote the song with Robert Lopez, told said the song is “also a coming-out anthem for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people.”

“Outside the film, Let It Go is also a coming-out anthem [5] for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people: “Conceal don’t feel, don’t let them know/ Well now they know!” The lines “It’s funny how some distance/ Makes everything seem small/ And the fears that once controlled me/ Can’t get to me at all” could almost be from an It Gets Better video [6]. “I was really excited to write an anthem that said, ‘Screw fear and shame, be yourself, be powerful,’” said Anderson-Lopez.

“Frozen” raked in $1.3 billion at the box office in 2013. Its sequel is slated for release before 2018. Kristen Bell and Idina Menzel are confirmed to appear in it.
Source URL: http://cnsnews.com/blog/melanie-hunter/social-media-campaign-urges-disney-make-elsa-lesbian-princess-frozen-sequel

rangerrebew

I think Barbie and Ken should be changed to trannies, one a white Christian and the other a black mooslim, and both on welfare. 000hehehehe

Offline oldmomster

Social Media Campaign Urges Disney to Make Elsa a Lesbian Princess in ‘Frozen’ Sequel

yeah, cause nothin' sez kiddie movie like a sex scene.

Offline Just_Victor

Why do liberals want to sexualize something aimed at 3-10 year olds?
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

rangerrebew

Do you know the difference between a rapist and sexual offender?  The rapist acts on impulse where the offender plans the attack.  Both have to do with power and control over the victim and nothing to do with sexual pleasure.  I'm not certain people who are hung up on the sexuality of dolls aren't gaining power and control  in the same way.  They are aware enough to know they can't carry out the sexual act so they do by controlling the things kids play with.

Offline oldmomster

The rapist acts on impulse where the offender plans the attack. 

the children are being groomed.  every couple years, they try to remove pedophilia from the DSM so it is no longer considered a 'problem' cause HEY, who doesn't just LOVE children  **nononono*

What better way to indoctrinate than to teach the little ones 'its just ANOTHER way to show affection and love and its NORMAL.'

rangerrebew

the children are being groomed.  every couple years, they try to remove pedophilia from the DSM so it is no longer considered a 'problem' cause HEY, who doesn't just LOVE children  **nononono*

What better way to indoctrinate than to teach the little ones 'its just ANOTHER way to show affection and love and its NORMAL.'

There are already some "psychologists" in England who are saying that pedophilia is a "sexual orientation" not an psychological disorder, much like homosexuality. Homosexual is a term which I believe will be expunged from the English language.  I would expect to see the DSM change it's definition the same way.  How else can mooslims marry little girls without being charged with rape? :lubyou:
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 01:43:24 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline mirraflake

I have no problem with Disney doing this..just make her 250+ lbs, butch haircut and  a mean scowl to be authentic.

Offline bolobaby

I have no problem with Disney doing this..just make her 250+ lbs, butch haircut and  a mean scowl to be authentic.

...with severe emotional problems and a propensity to be a substance abuser of some sort.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
@mirraflake

"she" also needs to be a physical abuser and have committed at least one fake "hate" crime...
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline ScottinVA

Because liberals are at their core perverted, it only serves logic that the idea of exposing children to sick, demented imagery appeals to them.

Offline Charlespg

When we get to that its time to start shooting these people

just a few generations ago folks would be  rioting in the streets over this crap
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline oldmomster

just a few generations ago folks would be  rioting in the streets over this crap

when you see a school district announce that boys will be able to use the girls bathrooms and locker rooms, and the place is not SURROUNDED by screaming MOMMIES with pitchforks, I know I've entered the twilight zone.

Offline Charlespg

when you see a school district announce that boys will be able to use the girls bathrooms and locker rooms, and the place is not SURROUNDED by screaming MOMMIES with pitchforks, I know I've entered the twilight zone.
Its not the country I grew up in

The more I see of this the more  angry I become

Its why I think we need 100 years of somebody like Franco to straiten out the mess progressives have made of society and then have a limited republic like in  the SI- FI book Star Ship Troopers  ( author Robert A. Heinlein )where the right to vote must be earned

I know one thing I will very surprised if  it does not get real ugly one day

If my child or wife got raped or molested because of this CRAP

I'd be looking to put  not only the person responsible in the dammed morgue 

I would be thinking about putting as many  his liberal enablers in there to keep him company  as I could

Cant speak for all .But  cant help but wonder what will happen when the majority is pushed past the point where they  say I don't give a damn anymore I will do what ever it takes to protect the woman and children,Law and order be dammed

I See lots of blood and tears and VERY  VERY dead progressives that  day if it comes

btw are  you a refugee from the cult of Jim Rob ?  same here

Offline oldmomster

Its not the country I grew up in

Its why I think we need 100 years of somebody like Franco to straiten out the mess progressives have made of society and then have a limited republic like in  the SI- FI book Star Ship Troopers  ( author Robert A. Heinlein )where the right to vote must be earned

btw are  you a refugee from the cult of Jim Rob ?  same here

can't agree about the fascist....totalitarian governments are NEVER healthy for its' citizens - unless you are the guy in power  :chairbang:

FR 'revoked' my posting rights - it just says 'troll'.  I wasn't nasty, just suggested we needed to investigate ALL the candidates and let people vote their choice in the primary rather than insulting & pressuring people to give up their vote.   Next thing I know, I can't post anymore.

Just like a fascist.

I dont miss it there at all.  I didnt post all that often, but couldnt ignore the lies about Cruz.

THIS site is very friendly....you couldn't pay me to go back to FR. 

Offline Just_Victor

can't agree about the fascist....totalitarian governments are NEVER healthy for its' citizens - unless you are the guy in power  :chairbang:

FR 'revoked' my posting rights - it just says 'troll'.  I wasn't nasty, just suggested we needed to investigate ALL the candidates and let people vote their choice in the primary rather than insulting & pressuring people to give up their vote.   Next thing I know, I can't post anymore.

Just like a fascist.

I dont miss it there at all.  I didnt post all that often, but couldnt ignore the lies about Cruz.

THIS site is very friendly....you couldn't pay me to go back to FR. 

Glad you're here.
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline oldmomster

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Based on Rule 34, I'm sure this already is a thing.

geronl

Liberals see an elementary school classroom and think its a pity nobody is having sex with those kids.

Offline Charlespg

I can understand that ,just wish we could get somebody to clean out the liberal scum  that have destroyed our country
But the on the other hand we did it to ourselves ,the silent majority and all that **nononono*

We could put a end to this trangender crap if people shut down  the supporters of this nonsense by massive protests outside the  homes the ACLU types and SJW pushing this crap
 and the majority of states decided that any freak that tries to use a girls bathroom will be charged with a felony sex offense and the  ACLU, the SJW and their liberal lackeys in the US government  to go piss up a rope

Unfortunately  I think  a Franco at lest a anti liberal dictatorship is probably the only solution  to this mess
but absolute power  corrupts

And Franco was IMO more a authoritarian then fascist

As for FR they went into  taliban crazy land when I got kicked off for calling out the local inbred knuckle dragging  idiots  for suggesting that rape victims be imprisoned to prevent them from having abortions ,was in agreement with Ron Paul about allowing  limited use of RU 486 for rape victims provided it was with in a mouth

Offline oldmomster

Based on Rule 34, I'm sure this already is a thing.

Rule 34?

Offline oldmomster

I can understand that ,just wish we could get somebody to clean out the liberal scum  that have destroyed our country
But the on the other hand we did it to ourselves ,the silent majority and all that **nononono*

we were busy taking care of our kids - union thugs were trying to indoctrinate them, questioning the morals they were taught.

they would come home from school with some 'rain forest' crap or tell me that I was 'doing caffeine' when I poured a cup of coffee.

so I spent the time discussing what they were taught in school and with a little research (and some mocking) ended up with conservative kids.  but they were the minority in college.

it starts at home.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Because they are after the kids.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis