Author Topic: Trump seeks distance from Enquirer report linking Cruz’s father to JFK assassin  (Read 3092 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Regrettably, there is simply no reasoning with the members of Donald's Gate. List examples of his appalling behavior and they will ignore them and accuse you of bad faith or intentions. Cite his exact words back to them and they will say he was provoked or just "punching back harder".  Demonstrate his studied lack of core values and they will deny that such values matter, only actions and results.

Nothing that he says or does may be questioned, no failure is ever Donald's fault, because he's a straight shooter and a winner and everyone else is a liar and a loser.

I will say this for Trump's supporters: they are very good listeners.

Only to him.

Spot on.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Regrettably, there is simply no reasoning with the members of Donald's Gate. List examples of his appalling behavior and they will ignore them and accuse you of bad faith or intentions. Cite his exact words back to them and they will say he was provoked or just "punching back harder".  Demonstrate his studied lack of core values and they will deny that such values matter, only actions and results.

Nothing that he says or does may be questioned, no failure is ever Donald's fault, because he's a straight shooter and a winner and everyone else is a liar and a loser.

Only to him.

My fav reply is *it's just politics*.......I call it character assassination and Trump is good at it.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline BuckeyeTexan

Back in the day in NYC you had to be a dem if you were going to do business. It is called local politics!
The same is true in  NC! 

That is a fair point. It was the same way in Texas. I'll have to give that some thought.
There are those that break and bend. I'm the other kind. ~Steve Earle

Offline ScottinVA

Saying that people who start attacks have no claim for sympathy when they lose the battle they started.
Oh and Forum sliding is a liberal trick.

Nice try.  You fail to refute my point that Cruz was not the instigator of the Facebook ad from that PAC about Melania Trump.  Care to try again?

Offline Mechanicos

Nice try.  You fail to refute my point that Cruz was not the instigator of the Facebook ad from that PAC about Melania Trump.  Care to try again?
You do know Cruz lost right? So why are you trying to play the old game? Get over it. Its either Hillary or America.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline ScottinVA

You do know Cruz lost right? So why are you trying to play the old game? Get over it. Its either Hillary or America.

And.. no refutation again.

Enjoy Trump's victory... It was his very last.  He will be crushed by his fellow liberal in November. 
By the GOP's nomination of Trump, America has already lost.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

My fav reply is *it's just politics*.......

To be fair, Myst, I never dismissed this  as "just" politics.  I said it is politics .... thinking you were understanding I meant this is a dirty, rotten, miserable sport not for the weak-hearted.   My apologies for assuming.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Only to him.

Yep! That's about the sum of it!  :beer:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

A-Lert

No they didn't.

Two years ago Trump was running around with his wild ass claim about Cruz supposedly not being eligible.

So lets just end this who started it crap here and now.  From The Hill...April 2014 in reference to a comment Trump made in August 2013

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/fundraising/203784-donald-trump-makes-donation-to-ted-cruz

Is that why Trump contributed $5,000.00 to the Cruz PAC in 2014?

A-Lert

LOL! His cult members can't even act like adults in either their ability to fight back or their arguments.  I think it's wayyy to much to ask of Donny.

Cult members, Donny? Adult?  :silly:

Offline etcb

As the saying goes (which is my favorite) He doesn't suffer fools lightly.
If this is true, and I don't dispute that it is, then he must have a great deal of difficulty with himself.  A person who would deliberately lie about an old man being involved in the murder of a president and then try to justify it because he was criticized would certainly qualify as a fool. 

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
If this is true, and I don't dispute that it is, then he must have a great deal of difficulty with himself.  A person who would deliberately lie about an old man being involved in the murder of a president and then try to justify it because he was criticized would certainly qualify as a fool.

Yes, that may be the biggest disapproval I have as far as the Trump insults, personal attacks go. That's a helluva thing to say about someone and Ted Cruz rightfully got agitated and responded well.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
National Enquirer has been sued for millions, they have lost the court battles.

I can't remember now, someone sued and won in court against the National Enquirer because the tabloid said the guy (or girl) assaulted, abused his/her spouse, I can't remember who that was now, yesterday's names and yesterday's papers.

Offline Victoria33

:thud:
Why? Why does he toss these bombs and then duck for cover?
Please, Trump. Just stop.

He does it because he knows people hear it and believe it.  He backs off it at a different time and very few hear it when he backtracks so they keep believing it.  One cannot believe anything he says at any time.  #NeverTrump

Offline Victoria33

Oh so past records don't matter, eh?  Just listen to what he says in the here and now, and ignore the rest.  Got it.   :whistle:

In psychology we have this truth: "The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior."
Trump will never change.  No morals, no core belief except "It's all about ME and what I want."

A-Lert

He does it because he knows people hear it and believe it.  He backs off it at a different time and very few hear it when he backtracks so they keep believing it.  One cannot believe anything he says at any time.  #NeverTrump

He manipulates the media like a string puppet. He knows exactly what he's doing.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
He manipulates the media like a string puppet. He knows exactly what he's doing.

So when Obama and the Libs do the same thing it's bad and we whine about how unfair it is...but when TRUMP!!! does it...it's a stroke of genius?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

A-Lert

So when Obama and the Libs do the same thing it's bad and we whine about how unfair it is...but when TRUMP!!! does it...it's a stroke of genius?

The libs and Obama? Hell, Trump has them in the back pages. They can barely get airtime. Trumps beating them like a rented mule. :silly:

A-Lert

"Hitting twice as hard" was just the bologna he dished out in preparation for the lies he was preparing to tell to slander the other candidates and to intimidate them into not daring to tell the truth about him.

He's full of himself.

Intimidate them? Weren't all the candidates politically experienced, involved adults?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The libs and Obama? Hell, Trump has them in the back pages. They can barely get airtime. Trumps beating them like a rented mule. :silly: