Author Topic: Trump seeks distance from Enquirer report linking Cruz’s father to JFK assassin  (Read 3097 times)

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
It is sad that you guys can not get this.  But I will try....
When someone attacks  Trump, he attacks back two fold, to let them know he plays hard ball.
All the candidates have on their big boy pants so they get it!

As the saying goes (which is my favorite) He doesn't suffer fools lightly.
You may not have liked it in the primaries, just wait til it is him and Hillary!!

The "attack back" on Rafael Cruz should have embarrassed Trump's supporters. Let's look at what Trump said, and someone please explain why he does this repeatedly.

He begins saying, to the effect, "Rafael Cruz is saying terrible things about me." He does NOT say what those terrible things are. How many people who hear thins have even a clue of what these terrible things are? Is Trump going to tell them what these terrible things are that Rafael Cruz has said about him?

No, he does not. Rather, he claims that "he read" that the man who said terrible things about him was a cohort of Lee Oswald, and furthermore, nobody is talking about THAT.

The interviewer failed to do even elementary journalism in pressing for specific examples of these "terrible things." But, that is a different subject.

Here Trump operates on P T Barnum's wisdom, "There's a sucker born every minute." He's counting on that in the belief that at least a few of them will hear his words and take another sip of the Snake Oil, he is selling. The man is dishonest to his core and unfit to be President.

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
Well in all honesty, Cruz would start off his stump speech with at least four or five lies ie. Twisted truths about Trump, so hence lyin ted :shrug:

There you  go again. List the lies, which I never heard Donald do.

Offline ScottinVA

[Those who say we shouldn't care about what he said two years ago?
[/quote]

Exactly.  The same people who implore us to conveniently ignore what Trump said or did just 24 months ago are the first to condemn Marco Rubio for his "gang of eight" affiliation, or some missive blurted out by Scott Walker back in 2012, or....? 

I find rather entertaining the standard excuse for Trump is, "well -- as a rich entrepreneur, he has certain business necessities."  And to that I call BS.  You either have a set of core values... or you don't.   

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The fact is Cruz camp started the attacks.

No they didn't.

Two years ago Trump was running around with his wild ass claim about Cruz supposedly not being eligible.

So lets just end this who started it crap here and now.  From The Hill...April 2014 in reference to a comment Trump made in August 2013

The relationship between Trump and Cruz initially appeared to get off to a rocky start. In August, Trump said he wasn’t sure whether Cruz could be president because he was born in Canada.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/fundraising/203784-donald-trump-makes-donation-to-ted-cruz
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
[Those who say we shouldn't care about what he said two years ago?

Exactly.  The same people who implore us to conveniently ignore what Trump said or did just 24 months ago are the first to condemn Marco Rubio for his "gang of eight" affiliation, or some missive blurted out by Scott Walker back in 2012, or....? 

I find rather entertaining the standard excuse for Trump is, "well -- as a rich entrepreneur, he has certain business necessities."  And to that I call BS.  You either have a set of core values... or you don't.   

Trump's morals...like his ethics are situational.  He's not moored to any one set of beliefs like Conservatives and most principled people are.  He will say do and be anything he deems necessary and is "best for business" at that time.

He's no different than Obama or Hillary in that aspect.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline ScottinVA

Here is where the wife thing started:
http://dcwhispers.com/report-cruz-campaign-prepared-sex-scandal-story-several-weeks/#AJoswBgC2KtGEf4S.99
And Cruz's Daddy was being an ass to Trump.
Neither one is a victim. They started stuff and got their rear ends kicked by a better person.

The "wife thing" was instigated by a PAC unconnected to Cruz.  You and I both know that.

Cruz' father criticized Trump, but are you going to make the claim Trump's accusation he was complicit with Oswald in JFK's assassination was warranted? 

If so... for consistency's sake, you'll have no problem with the eventual shining of the bright light of scrutiny upon Trump's past associations with Jeffrey Epstein... y'know.. the pedophile billionaire who Trump effusively praised in 2002 in an interview with New Yorker Magazine as a "great guy" he'd known for 15 years... that same "great guy" who had a taste for "younger women".... right? 

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Here is where the wife thing started:
http://dcwhispers.com/report-cruz-campaign-prepared-sex-scandal-story-several-weeks/#AJoswBgC2KtGEf4S.99
And Cruz's Daddy was being an ass to Trump.
Neither one is a victim. They started stuff and got their rear ends kicked by a better person.

You're actually citing DC Whipsers are your source?  Seriously?   :silly:
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
There you  go again. List the lies, which I never heard Donald do.

It's pure projection on the Trumpidians part when they make those claims. 

We can show with great detail where Donny is lying...has lied and continues to lie.

Trump and his cult...not so much when it comes to Ted.  They prefer to go the Liberal route and concentrate on the seriousness of the accusation not any real substance.

Offline Mechanicos

No they didn't.

Two years ago Trump was running around with his wild ass claim about Cruz supposedly not being eligible.

So lets just end this who started it crap here and now.  From The Hill...April 2014 in reference to a comment Trump made in August 2013

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/fundraising/203784-donald-trump-makes-donation-to-ted-cruz
Cruz started it:
https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2016/04/18/cruz-admits-he-is-not-a-natural-born-citizen/
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Mechanicos

You're actually citing DC Whipsers are your source?  Seriously?   :silly:
Yes I did. Seriously. You have nothing better.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Online Timber Rattler

« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 12:28:25 pm by Timber Rattler »
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
And for proof, you cite another questionable blog?  Nice.

It explains why they find the National Enquirer so "credible".

Offline Mechanicos

The "wife thing" was instigated by a PAC unconnected to Cruz.  You and I both know that.

Cruz' father criticized Trump, but are you going to make the claim Trump's accusation he was complicit with Oswald in JFK's assassination was warranted? 

If so... for consistency's sake, you'll have no problem with the eventual shining of the bright light of scrutiny upon Trump's past associations with Jeffrey Epstein... y'know.. the pedophile billionaire who Trump effusively praised in 2002 in an interview with New Yorker Magazine as a "great guy" he'd known for 15 years... that same "great guy" who had a taste for "younger women".... right?
Saying that people who start attacks have no claim for sympathy when they lose the battle they started.
Oh and Forum sliding is a liberal trick.

Offline Mechanicos

Attack the messenger eh? I accept your surrender...

Online Timber Rattler

Yes I did. Seriously. You have nothing better.

DC Whispers is right up there with Ulsterman when it comes to truth and reliability.  Get back to me when you find a REAL reputable source...

:scared smiley:

Online Timber Rattler

Attack the messenger eh? I accept your surrender...

Passive-aggressive much?

Offline Mechanicos

Passive-aggressive much?
No' I am usually just aggressive.

Online Timber Rattler

No' I am usually just aggressive.

You're not doing a very good job of it on this thread then.

Offline Just_Victor

When someone attacks  Trump, he attacks back two fold, to let them know he plays hard ball.

You may not have liked it in the primaries, just wait til it is him and Hillary!!

Is it too much to ask to have Trump fight back like an adult?
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Is it too much to ask to have Trump fight back like an adult?

LOL! His cult members can't even act like adults in either their ability to fight back or their arguments.  I think it's wayyy to much to ask of Donny.

Offline Just_Victor

LOL! His cult members can't even act like adults in either their ability to fight back or their arguments.  I think it's wayyy to much to ask of Donny.

Seriously.   I've seen more brilliant repartee in an argument over who gets Thomas the Tank Engine.
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Seriously.   I've seen more brilliant repartee in an argument over who gets Thomas the Tank Engine.

At the end of the day...what it highlights is that Liberals don't have exclusivity on low information voters who mindlessly repeat what they are told to say with no thought given to it.

I feel like I'm arguing with people who got lost on their way to DU when I deal with most of the Trump cult.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

It's sad that you can't get this but I'll try once again!

YOU and all the other Trump lemmings here are wasting you ciber breath on me!

#nevertrump!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 01:08:44 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

Seriously?? Really?  Somehow I don't remember Fiorina, Cruz, Carson, disabled reporter, etc., attacking Trump.  Seems to me he attacked them viciously and they attacked back and THEN he attacked them two fold.

You are the one that just doesn't get it.  Trump is pond scum. He is a liberal con artist.

#NeverTrump
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline andy58-in-nh

It's pure projection on the Trumpidians part when they make those claims. 

We can show with great detail where Donny is lying...has lied and continues to lie.

Trump and his cult...not so much when it comes to Ted.  They prefer to go the Liberal route and concentrate on the seriousness of the accusation not any real substance.

Regrettably, there is simply no reasoning with the members of Donald's Gate. List examples of his appalling behavior and they will ignore them and accuse you of bad faith or intentions. Cite his exact words back to them and they will say he was provoked or just "punching back harder".  Demonstrate his studied lack of core values and they will deny that such values matter, only actions and results.

Nothing that he says or does may be questioned, no failure is ever Donald's fault, because he's a straight shooter and a winner and everyone else is a liar and a loser.

I will say this for Trump's supporters: they are very good listeners.

Only to him.

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn