Author Topic: Donald Trump Says He Won’t Self-Fund General Election Campaign  (Read 8039 times)

Offline Cowboyway

Re: Donald Trump Says He Won’t Self-Fund General Election Campaign
« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2016, 02:24:35 am »
$15/hr minimum wage, Cruz for VP, accepting donations from corporate and special interest?

How long before he walks back the wall?

To all you Trumpbots:  you were warned.  Not a conservative.  NY values.  Yuge democrat contributor.

Suckers.
"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

A-Lert

« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2016, 02:24:44 am »
He will not be able to go on TODAY, and GMA, and cable networks as he does now.  Equal time laws apply during general elections.  If Morning Joe has Trump on, they have to have Hillary on for the same amount of time.

Trump won with Republicans.  Democrats will hammer him unmercifully with his own words.  If he can't get on TV with ads, these attacks will go unanswered.

Twitter ain't gonna get it done in a general election.

Benghazi, missing items from the White House, missing emails, sexual predator enabler, Paula Jones, Juanita Broaddick.......Hillary will be squealing like the pig she is.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2016, 02:33:30 am »
He will be able to fly all over and do rallies and they will be covered trying to catch him messing up. Plus he will be on all that want him.

I don't know why you don't get that, in a general election, gratuitious TV appearances with one candidate have to be balanced by giving the other candidate equal time.  Networks are very aware of these laws and the FEC watches them like a hawk.  Trump's rallies may or may not be covered. 

Trump's screwups will get coverage, so I guess he will get a lot of TV time.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2016, 02:37:11 am »
Benghazi, missing items from the White House, missing emails, sexual predator enabler, Paula Jones, Juanita Broaddick.......Hillary will be squealing like the pig she is.

If you think voters will care about all that stuff, then you must also think voters will care about Trump's serial philandering, fifteen minutes of video of vile comments he's made about women, His mocking of a handicapped reporter, and a long list of Trump's vulgarisms that he's uttered in the last six months.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2016, 02:37:32 am »
I don't know why you don't get that, in a general election, gratuitious TV appearances with one candidate have to be balanced by giving the other candidate equal time.  Networks are very aware of these laws and the FEC watches them like a hawk.  Trump's rallies may or may not be covered. 

Trump's screwups will get coverage, so I guess he will get a lot of TV time.
The Fairness Doctrine failed. Trump can do unlimited rallies, unlimited twitter and unlimited youtube. Just like he has been. The MSM no longer controls the information.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

A-Lert

« Reply #55 on: May 05, 2016, 02:40:25 am »
If you think voters will care about all that stuff, then you must also think voters will care about Trump's serial philandering, fifteen minutes of video of vile comments he's made about women, His mocking of a handicapped reporter, and a long list of Trump's vulgarisms that he's uttered in the last six months.

You can't differentiate stealing, sexual assault and getting people killed from vulgarisms. You're blinded by hatred.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #56 on: May 05, 2016, 02:46:25 am »
You can't differentiate stealing, sexual assault and getting people killed from vulgarisms. You're blinded by hatred.

Stealing?  LOL!!!   You mean like the scams Trump ran at Trump University?  That kind of stealing?

Sexual assault?  When did Hillary sexually assault anybody?  Oh, you mean Bill.  Not sure what that has to do with Hillary's run, but go ahead and try it.  I'm guessing it will be a big dud.

Benghazi?  Again, try it.  Nobody's cared up until now and I doubt Trump can change it.

You want Trump to focus on Hillary's past.  Hillary will be focusing on the future.

Voters really don't give a damn about the past.  If they did, Trump would have been history over his serial philandering and adultery.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #57 on: May 05, 2016, 02:51:48 am »
there is no reneg, nothing but Cruz camp lies, Trump has never promised to self fund anything but the Primary, He has repeated this many times in rallies. I challenge all the all the nevertrump people to prove where he promised to self fund the general.

"Cruz camp lies"?  That's delusional!

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #58 on: May 05, 2016, 02:53:42 am »
"So I lied about how much money I have. Who cares. The dumb rubes who support me will give until it hurts. That's why I love the uneducated."

Offline Fantom

« Reply #59 on: May 05, 2016, 02:56:32 am »

He Lied...

Yes ... trump lied... many many many times... trump is a democrat.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

« Reply #60 on: May 05, 2016, 02:59:21 am »
Yes and so what? he did use his own money to fund the primary and still is. Democrats have a Billion dollar war chest for the general. He wants the GOP to pony up for their own self interest in the general. This is a dumb nothing burger from the NeverTrump crowd.

So trump is bought and paid for.

trump lied
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

« Reply #61 on: May 05, 2016, 03:01:29 am »

So will trump... hey are both corrupt liars.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #62 on: May 05, 2016, 03:02:34 am »
So trump is bought and paid for.

trump lied

All you hysterical Hillary supporters. Put up or shut up. Produce evidence where he promised to self-fund the general. Since there is none he did not lie. And yes this action of falsifying Trump is helping Hillary not America.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #63 on: May 05, 2016, 03:03:44 am »
"So I lied about how much money I have. Who cares. The dumb rubes who support me will give until it hurts. That's why I love the uneducated."

Guy even lied and said he had 10 Billion... still wants us to donate to him?

Uh sorry, I'd rather go throw some quarters down a storm drain.

A-Lert

« Reply #64 on: May 05, 2016, 03:06:50 am »
Stealing?  LOL!!!   You mean like the scams Trump ran at Trump University?  That kind of stealing?

Sexual assault?  When did Hillary sexually assault anybody?  Oh, you mean Bill.  Not sure what that has to do with Hillary's run, but go ahead and try it.  I'm guessing it will be a big dud.

Benghazi?  Again, try it.  Nobody's cared up until now and I doubt Trump can change it.

You want Trump to focus on Hillary's past.  Hillary will be focusing on the future.

Voters really don't give a damn about the past.  If they did, Trump would have been history over his serial philandering and adultery.

You're focusing on Trump's past. Hillary has nothing to offer for this country's future.

Nobody cared about Benghazi? Do you live in a complete fog?

Nobody cared about the Clinton's stealing dishes and furniture from the White House?

Nobody cares about Hillary's missing emails? http://www.cbsnews.com/news/hillary-clintons-missing-emails-likely-to-raise-new-questions/

Hillary is going to be eviscerated. I can't wait for the first debate.

A-Lert

« Reply #65 on: May 05, 2016, 03:10:10 am »
So will trump... hey are both corrupt liars.

Trump didn't get people killed.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #66 on: May 05, 2016, 03:11:34 am »
Trump didn't get people killed.

That you know of...
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #67 on: May 05, 2016, 03:15:32 am »

Nobody cared about the Clinton's stealing dishes and furniture from the White House?

Hillary is going to be eviscerated. I can't wait for the first debate.

I'm guessing nobody cares about the Clinton's stealing dishes.  I'm guessing 99% of AMericans have never heard of it.

All Hillary has to do in the debates is ask Trump about the nuclear triad and he'll be toast.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #68 on: May 05, 2016, 03:17:17 am »
Guy even lied and said he had 10 Billion... still wants us to donate to him?

Uh sorry, I'd rather go throw some quarters down a storm drain.

A bank recently did an audit to see what he could borrow. They calculated his net worth at $778 and his liquid assets at $233 million. During a deposition (one of many) Trump was directly asked how he came up with the inflated valuation on his worth. He said that he makes it up as he goes along based on what he thinks his name is worth on the open market. He is the definition of a fraud.

A-Lert

« Reply #69 on: May 05, 2016, 03:29:20 am »
I'm guessing nobody cares about the Clinton's stealing dishes.  I'm guessing 99% of AMericans have never heard of it.

All Hillary has to do in the debates is ask Trump about the nuclear triad and he'll be toast.

Everyone is going to know about Hillary and what an evil, vile, deceitful, poor excuse for a human being she is  before the November election.

I hope she comes face to face with Geist and Tiegen.

A-Lert

« Reply #70 on: May 05, 2016, 03:32:23 am »
That you know of...

Do you have something you'd like to divulge?

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #71 on: May 05, 2016, 05:14:14 am »
I will never vote for Trump but on this one I agree with the Chump.

If it is acceptable that a candidate can simply buy an election then the good old USA has truly  become 3rd world.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #72 on: May 05, 2016, 05:20:41 am »
Yes and so what? he did use his own money to fund the primary and still is. Democrats have a Billion dollar war chest for the general. He wants the GOP to pony up for their own self interest in the general. This is a dumb nothing burger from the NeverTrump crowd.

Will... maybe if you want the republican party to pay a billion... maybe the republican party should choose who they want to spend that  on.

Or the liar trump could self fund and not be owned.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 05:21:27 am by Fantom »

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

« Reply #73 on: May 05, 2016, 05:25:59 am »
Everyone is going to know about Hillary and what an evil, vile, deceitful, poor excuse for a human being she is  before the November election.

I hope she comes face to face with Geist and Tiegen.

Yes , America knows what a scumbag the Clintons are... I 's'pect we are going to get a full review of just what scumbags the Trumps are.

And there is justice in this world.

<popcorn>..LOL </Popcorn>

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

« Reply #74 on: May 05, 2016, 06:38:02 am »
All you hysterical Hillary supporters. Put up or shut up. Produce evidence where he promised to self-fund the general. Since there is none he did not lie. And yes this action of falsifying Trump is helping Hillary not America.

Moving the goalpost... I guess trump can be bought after all...  so much for self funding.. owing no one.

Yes Scam Wow lied yet again. It is what democrats/progressives do.. trump is a liar.

Frederick Douglass