Author Topic: Ted Cruz Turns To Satan For Help?? Any truth to this.  (Read 1803 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: Ted Cruz Turns To Satan For Help?? Any truth to this.
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2016, 06:12:55 pm »
Well I heard Trump and Kirstie Alley travelled to Teegeeack to consult with Xenu about the best way to capture the independents in November!!!!

Offline Paladin

« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2016, 06:20:21 pm »
Coulda fooled me. Based on some of the anti-Trump hysteria one finds on here I thought sure the story was going to say Cruz had endorsed Trump.

"You have to be pretty gullible to support a lying, vulgar, corrupt guy like Trump..."
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2016, 06:36:07 pm »
Adblock plus is solid, don't get me wrong. Love it. But uBlock catches the odd things Adblock misses. And diverting is nearly always now a malicious ad on an unsuspecting site. Gone are the days of people crafting malware sites from scratch. No artistry in scamming folks anymore ...

Thanks. I will look into uBlock. Have you ever had problems running both? I know some anti-virus programs don't play nice with each other and can really bog down your computer.
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2016, 06:49:34 pm »
@flowers - similar effect. I just like the dual system more.

I've not noticed any huge performance hit (any extra load from running both is more than balanced by not having to process a bunch of ad and referrer crap) and they seem to play very nicely together - in Firefox at least. For anyone who wants to try it out, I installed Adblock plus first, then uBlock. They seem to work in that order - Adblock catches most of the crap and uBlock acts as back stop.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline flowers

« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2016, 06:52:16 pm »
@flowers - similar effect. I just like the dual system more.

I've not noticed any huge performance hit (any extra load from running both is more than balanced by not having to process a bunch of ad and referrer crap) and they seem to play very nicely together - in Firefox at least. For anyone who wants to try it out, I installed Adblock plus first, then uBlock. They seem to work in that order - Adblock catches most of the crap and uBlock acts as back stop.
@EC thanks!

Offline flowers

« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2016, 06:52:52 pm »
Coulda fooled me. Based on some of the anti-Trump hysteria one finds on here I thought sure the story was going to say Cruz had endorsed Trump.

"You have to be pretty gullible to support a lying, vulgar, corrupt guy like Trump..."
:laugh:

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2016, 07:00:09 pm »
Well .... since the stories in the sidebar contain such gems as:

Russian Weather Weapon Ravages the U.K.
    Trump-Bush “Dream Team” Ticket
    Putin Orders Americans: “Don’t Give Up Your Guns”
    Did The Russians Kill Prince?
    Obama Stripped of 2009 Nobel Peace Prize?
    Hilary Defector Foils Trump Assassination Plot
    Massive U.F.O. ATTACK Causes Ecuador Earthquake

I think it's safe to say it's 100% USDA grade 1 bullshit.

LMAO!! Any moment, they'll go beyond "Rafael Cruz killed JFK" directly to "Ted Cruz killed JFK"

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2016, 07:14:37 pm »
LMAO!! Any moment, they'll go beyond "Rafael Cruz killed JFK" directly to "Ted Cruz killed JFK"

They probably could have bypassed Rafael and gone straight to Ted and the media minions would have nodded their heads in unison and looked gleefully at their rating numbers, with nary a question in their otherwise empty heads.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2016, 07:15:58 pm »
You must be a Cruz supporter who doesn't want anyone to see this information. I checked on two different PCs, three browsers, plus mobile...didn't see any kind of warning on that site

You caught me Mike. **nononono*

You see I got a phone call very early this morning from Heidi. She was calling from Indiana or possibly from the pits of Hell, and no offense to any Hoosiers here, but I’ve heard some say there is no difference. Certainly after the Baltimore Colts were stolen in the middle of the night and moved to Indianapolis…..  :whistle:

Heidi said to me in her deep gravelly voice, “Neverdul. We need you, now more than ever. The well-respected news sitesomeonesbones.com is going to publish a story about Ted and me giving our lives over to Satan – “praise be HIS name” and what we need you to do for us Neverdul”, she continued, “is to make sure you do whatever you can to keep it from being posted anywhere, keep anyone from seeing it, especially at TBR”.

I heard Ted in the background rattling his heavy chains and yelling “Don’t forget to squash all the Nibiru stories too!”

So I said, “Yes Mistress Heidi. I am at your and Ted’s and Carly’s and of course, Satan’s - “praise be HIS name” bidding."

And then I bowed down in the pentagram I have drawn on my living room floor, I sacrificed a cute puppy and drank its blood and repeated over and over again, “Only Beelzebub can save us now!”

BTW – I get paid very handsomely for this. Thirty pieces of silver and some Goldman Sacks stock for every post I make

I may burn in Hell, but heck, as they say, “it’s a living”. 

:wry:

So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2016, 07:25:55 pm »
Is Adblock and uBlock like ghostery?

#flowers

Actually Adblock (known in a few forms like Adblock plus and Adblock edge) are basically the same as Ublock. Ublock in my opinion is the best due to less resources (CPU) used. Ghostery used in conjunction with Ublock is a good in my opinion, but no need to use Adblock plus with Ublock. They are the same thing (with adblock plus allowing some "good" ads to slip by, meaning they got paid to allow some "acceptable" ads)...

My suggestion is Ublock with Ghostery and to subscribe to a few fan 3rd party custom block lists in Ublock (but not all)...

Below is how I have set up the 3rd party lists in Ublock

Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline flowers

« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2016, 07:43:08 pm »
#flowers

Actually Adblock (known in a few forms like Adblock plus and Adblock edge) are basically the same as Ublock. Ublock in my opinion is the best due to less resources (CPU) used. Ghostery used in conjunction with Ublock is a good in my opinion, but no need to use Adblock plus with Ublock. They are the same thing (with adblock plus allowing some "good" ads to slip by, meaning they got paid to allow some "acceptable" ads)...

My suggestion is Ublock with Ghostery and to subscribe to a few fan 3rd party custom block lists in Ublock (but not all)...

Below is how I have set up the 3rd party lists in Ublock

@Sighlass  thank you for that info.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2016, 07:48:53 pm »
You caught me Mike. **nononono*

You see I got a phone call very early this morning from Heidi. She was calling from Indiana or possibly from the pits of Hell, and no offense to any Hoosiers here, but I’ve heard some say there is no difference. Certainly after the Baltimore Colts were stolen in the middle of the night and moved to Indianapolis…..  :whistle:

Heidi said to me in her deep gravelly voice, “Neverdul. We need you, now more than ever. The well-respected news sitesomeonesbones.com is going to publish a story about Ted and me giving our lives over to Satan – “praise be HIS name” and what we need you to do for us Neverdul”, she continued, “is to make sure you do whatever you can to keep it from being posted anywhere, keep anyone from seeing it, especially at TBR”.

I heard Ted in the background rattling his heavy chains and yelling “Don’t forget to squash all the Nibiru stories too!”

So I said, “Yes Mistress Heidi. I am at your and Ted’s and Carly’s and of course, Satan’s - “praise be HIS name” bidding."

And then I bowed down in the pentagram I have drawn on my living room floor, I sacrificed a cute puppy and drank its blood and repeated over and over again, “Only Beelzebub can save us now!”

BTW – I get paid very handsomely for this. Thirty pieces of silver and some Goldman Sacks stock for every post I make

I may burn in Hell, but heck, as they say, “it’s a living”. 

:wry:

I love it! 

:cheerlead:

geronl

« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2016, 08:18:24 pm »
 :silly: :silly: