Author Topic: Trump accuses Cruz's father of helping JFK's assassin  (Read 20011 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Trump accuses Cruz's father of helping JFK's assassin
« Reply #100 on: May 03, 2016, 07:05:20 pm »
I spent much of Sunday evening watching anarchist marching down the streets of Seattle causing their annual May Day mayhem of breaking windows, spray painting cars, throwing rocks at the police - with those leading the parade holding a huge banner saying "We Are Ungovernable".  I would say it is a minority, but there are certainly a few Trump supporters here, and many many more at TOS, that I honestly think have everything in common with those black clothed anarchist I saw Sunday.
Then you truly live in a fantasy world. I attended the Costa Mesa rally.

One hundred (100)  percent of the violence and trouble came from anti-Trump people.

Zero (0) percent of the violence and trouble came from the Trump supporters.

I was in direct line as about 50 demonstrators advanced on the line of Trump supporters waiting to get inside. Sheriffs got in between quickly. There was not a single Trump supporter that crossed over towards the demonstrators.

My eyes don't lie to me.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline flowers

« Reply #101 on: May 03, 2016, 07:10:42 pm »
Sorry, I didn't realize my post was obscene enough to be deleted.
  Maybe this one is better? 

Offline bilo

« Reply #102 on: May 03, 2016, 07:15:38 pm »
I, and probably most everyone here, held their nose and pulled the lever for Juan McCain.  Trump is probably more conservative (in a relative sort of way) than Juan, and they are pretty much equal as a self-absorbed, blustering, horses rectum.

If I could vote for McCain, I can vote for Trump.  ... *sigh*  maybe...

I can't & won't. McCain may have been a lot of things, but he wasn't "nuts". Trump is beyond self absorbed. Trump has such an inflated view of himself that anyone who dares to disagree, or oppose him, must not only be beaten but must be denigrated and destroyed. In addition to this need to completely destroy and humiliate someone lying is perfectly appropriate and if told enough is not a lie.

Trump with real power would be a danger to everyone.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

geronl

« Reply #103 on: May 03, 2016, 07:18:34 pm »
He also sank the Titanic!

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
« Reply #104 on: May 03, 2016, 07:18:54 pm »
Hannity also talking about this now.

Pay attention Indiana!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #105 on: May 03, 2016, 07:23:00 pm »
How in the HELL did this window licking moron become the GOP front runner? I KNOW the GOP has better more talented people than this to represent us.

The real Conservative is being painted as "establishment" by the money man FOR the Establishment.

smh
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #106 on: May 03, 2016, 07:25:01 pm »
Hannity also talking about this now.

Pay attention Indiana!

...and Hannity is spinning this against Cruz's response that he is 'tired from the long campaign' and shouldn't be getting personal with Trump. Sheesh.
..and that's the moment I turn his show off.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #107 on: May 03, 2016, 07:26:54 pm »
It sickens me too.  We either have anarchist joining the Trump bandwagon, or we are somehow are living out the movie, The Invasion of the Body Snatchers.      Nothing make sense.

You've captured my feelings well, Navy.  NOTHING makes sense...........   :shrug:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #108 on: May 03, 2016, 07:28:44 pm »
I can't & won't. McCain may have been a lot of things, but he wasn't "nuts". Trump is beyond self absorbed. Trump has such an inflated view of himself that anyone who dares to disagree, or oppose him, must not only be beaten but must be denigrated and destroyed. In addition to this need to completely destroy and humiliate someone lying is perfectly appropriate and if told enough is not a lie.

Ditto.

McCain bad, Trump FAR worse.

And the idea that he's conservative about ANYTHING is highly suspect.  He's a Progressive.  He's only been mouthing a handful of pseudo-conservative things to fool the masses......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #109 on: May 03, 2016, 07:29:28 pm »
...and Hannity is spinning this against Cruz's response that he is 'tired from the long campaign' and shouldn't be getting personal with Trump. Sheesh.

Hannity's become quite the whore, hasn't he? 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Just_Victor

« Reply #110 on: May 03, 2016, 07:30:11 pm »

I can't argue with your logic.  But I still see Hillary as more dangerous.
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #111 on: May 03, 2016, 07:32:51 pm »
Vote Cruz.  All the way to CA!

This campaign is beyond bizarre.  I honestly do not know how I can ever bring myself to vote for this man if he is the nominee.  Every time I am about to reconcile myself to it, he does something like this.  We can only hope the people of Indiana heard this before they went to the polls today.
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline ABX

« Reply #112 on: May 03, 2016, 07:35:31 pm »
Hannity's become quite the whore, hasn't he?

To the point Chris Matthew's leg tingle was less obvious.

Offline ABX

« Reply #113 on: May 03, 2016, 07:41:02 pm »
...and Hannity 'can't ascertain if the accusation is real'... sheesh.. yea, I said I was going to turn him off..

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #114 on: May 03, 2016, 07:45:00 pm »
He also sank the Titanic!

And, he's responsible for this:  The Tunguska Event: Still A Mystery After 107 Years, http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidbressan/2015/06/30/the-tunguska-event-still-a-mystery-after-107-years/#3245fe2d1e98

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #115 on: May 03, 2016, 07:48:48 pm »
This is absurd. It means that Donny is either the stupidest man around or that he is smart and knows his supporters are dumb and will think this is a valid comment. Either way it shows what a genuine piece of garbage he is.

What we are witnessing in Ted Cruz, this past week and especially today, is a very public breakdown.  I've often wondered how it was affecting him when 10, 15, 20,000 people attending a Trump rally would spontaneously chant "Lyin' Ted, Lyin' Ted" in response to the very mention of his name.   And I've often wondered how Cruz felt when Trump would go on to list chapter and verse how Lyin' Ted earned the branding.

How it felt for him to be shunned by evangelicals across state after state after state.  Cruz ... the very one whose wife received God's message that this is his time to run and his time to save the world.

I've wondered how Cruz has felt to have exposed for all to see the truth that no one, from college roommates to Congressional colleagues like him--at all, that no colleague wants to work with him, that no colleague trusts him.

Now we know.  He has lost his political radar and his tether to reality.   He has shattered.   Whatever happens in this primary season, Ted Cruz's recovery will be long and private.  And, hopefully far away from Washington, DC.

Oh, and BTW, Trump didn't write the story about Rafael Sr.  Trump didn't publish the pictures of Rafael Sr. with Oswald.  Trump said he had no idea if the story is true or not.  All true.   :shrug:

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
« Reply #116 on: May 03, 2016, 07:49:26 pm »

Yup. And that lame riff about "coming together."

HEY Hannity!! Trump has jumped the fence and set the barn on fire.

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #117 on: May 03, 2016, 07:59:36 pm »
Enquirer is a Trump rag.  Run by Trump confidant David Pecker.

The bogus Cruz sex scandal was pushed by this rag.

What we are witnessing in Ted Cruz, this past week and especially today, is a very public breakdown.  I've often wondered how it was affecting him when 10, 15, 20,000 people attending a Trump rally would spontaneously chant "Lyin' Ted, Lyin' Ted" in response to the very mention of his name.   And I've often wondered how Cruz felt when Trump would go on to list chapter and verse how Lyin' Ted earned the branding.

How it felt for him to be shunned by evangelicals across state after state after state.  Cruz ... the very one whose wife received God's message that this is his time to run and his time to save the world.

I've wondered how Cruz has felt to have exposed for all to see the truth that no one, from college roommates to Congressional colleagues like him--at all, that no colleague wants to work with him, that no colleague trusts him.

Now we know.  He has lost his political radar and his tether to reality.   He has shattered.   Whatever happens in this primary season, Ted Cruz's recovery will be long and private.  And, hopefully far away from Washington, DC.

Oh, and BTW, Trump didn't write the story about Rafael Sr.  Trump didn't publish the pictures of Rafael Sr. with Oswald.  Trump said he had no idea if the story is true or not.  All true.   :shrug:
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline BigHomer

• D'oh!
  • Homer no function beer well without
    • Not My Circus
« Reply #118 on: May 03, 2016, 08:02:11 pm »
Enquirer is a Trump rag.  Run by Trump confidant David Pecker.

The bogus Cruz sex scandal was pushed by this rag.

I believe Donald Trump is mentally ill. Completely pathological. He can't be allowed to become president.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #119 on: May 03, 2016, 08:02:53 pm »
Ditto.

McCain bad, Trump FAR worse.

And the idea that he's conservative about ANYTHING is highly suspect.  He's a Progressive.  He's only been mouthing a handful of pseudo-conservative things to fool the masses......

I couldn't agree more.  McCain at least didn't harbor some wild-eyed Mussolini complex.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #120 on: May 03, 2016, 08:03:50 pm »

The serial-philandering, thrice-married, daughter-lusting, MLM-deceiving, women-despising, Hispanic-demeaning, conspiracy-mongering, foul-mouthing, violence-inspiring, abortion-loving, gun-banning, Clinton-Foundation-donating, Democrat-supporting, tiny-handing, war-criming, H1-B espousing, touchback-amnesty-promoting, rodeo-clown-hairing meat sack who is about to become the nominee has attained his apex.

Trump, as he usually does, touts a phony story and his throne-sniffing sycophants like Hannity twist themselves into pretzels justifying it as, well, "he didn't write it" or "I don't know if it's true or not."

Cruz deserves where he is today because he spent six months kissing Trump's wrinkled ass insteading of beating him over the head like he's doing now. He was a coward and reaped what he sowed.

So will your boy.  You just wait.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 08:10:46 pm by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline ABX

« Reply #121 on: May 03, 2016, 08:04:45 pm »

You are right, Trump didn't write it. The National Enquirer and kook blogs did. And that is to be expected. The National Enquirer is like a snake. A snake is going to bite, that is its nature. You can't fault a snake for biting.

However, knowing the nature of the snake, if you then choose to pick up the snake and kiss it, that says far more about the person picking it up than it does the snake.

Trump, knowing the nature of the National Enquirer, still chose to pick that up and kiss it (for lack of a better analogy now). We can't fault the National Enquirer for making up garbage, that's their business- but we can learn a lot about Trump picking up that story and running with it.

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #122 on: May 03, 2016, 08:06:42 pm »
Trump said he had no idea if the story is true or not.  All true.   :shrug:

Yet, true to Trump's form, he propagates the story anyway.  He knows there's not a shred of truth to it, yet, undeterred by that truth, he presses that filthy lie.   

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
« Reply #123 on: May 03, 2016, 08:08:09 pm »
Yet, true to Trump's form, he propagates the story anyway.  He knows there's not a shred of truth to it, yet, undeterred by that truth, he presses that filthy lie.

I'm sure Ted would never fling mud or use questionable tactics to win.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #124 on: May 03, 2016, 08:09:38 pm »
Lets not forget that Trump and the owner of the National Enquirer are best friends.

The attacks on Cruz in that fish wrap don't happen without Trump telling him to do it.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 08:18:17 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!