Author Topic: The Four Principles of Trumpaganda  (Read 7909 times)

A-Lert

Re: The Four Principles of Trumpaganda
« Reply #75 on: May 04, 2016, 05:34:34 am »
  Nothing and people flock to their god.

That you even post something that outrageous is NUTS.

Offline DrewsDad

« Reply #76 on: May 04, 2016, 03:05:27 pm »
That you even post something that outrageous is NUTS.

I don't see the statement as outrageous when their new standard for conservatism and truth is whatever Trump says despite all of his distortions and attacks on others.
There are a whole lot of warning signs with Trump and the army of blind followers is just one of them.

"Vote for candidates up and down the ticket who you trust to defend our freedom and to be faithful to the Constitution."
- Cruz - The Consistent Constitutional Conservative

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #77 on: May 04, 2016, 03:13:59 pm »
I could not have imagined better examples of what neurolinguistic programming of the kind described in this very intelligent article does to people than what the pro-Trumps have posted here themselves.

It blinds them to the reality of their own manipulation, makes them automatically assume the validity of whatever notions have been implanted in their heads rather than arrived at by logical processes, and just as automatically causes them to regurgitate the attitudes and assumptions they have been provided by the manipulator.

And that is why Donald Trump scares the hell out of me - he seems to turn otherwise smart people into robotic, mocking bullies who all wind up sounding just like him.

Neurolinguistics was used very effectively by Obama and other cults of personality. Those who are susceptible are looking for an authoritarian figure. History has shown how devastating these cults are.
Principles matter. Words matter.