Author Topic: Trump Sued By Teen ‘Sex Slave’ For Alleged ‘Rape’ — Donald Blasts ‘Disgusting’ Suit  (Read 22095 times)

A-Lert

Nobody on this board is on more ignore lists than you.  And everybody ought to be able to see why.

That's what you told me, too. LOL!!

But Radar learned the plaintiff’s address on court documents belonged to a foreclosed house. A neighbor told the online outlet that the house had been empty for a year after the previous owner—who was not Johnson—died. The Daily Mail made similar findings.

This ought to be good! http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/possibly-hoax-lawsuit-claims-donald-trump-molested-teen-girl/

Possibly Hoax Lawsuit Claims Donald Trump Molested Teen Girl

Offline Henry Noel

To many on the left (that's where Trump is), "hypocrisy" is a far greater sin than perversion is.

The problem is that the left (Trump) for the most part, is far more hypocritical than those who stand for morality.

True, but for most of the left's constituency, what you can do for them is paramount to what you are personally, and what you are personally matters even more if it's perverse.
Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!

Offline R4 TrumPence

There is still no confirmation on this suit. No media outlet haws picked up this trash!
Here is what the daily mail says....

EXCLUSIVE: Trump lawyer calls 'rape' lawsuit a HOAX and says there's no proof accuser exists as he claims her address and phone number are fakes and 'clearly there's some kind of collusion going on'

Donald Trump's lawyer says there's no indication that a lawsuit plaintiff who claimed Trump raped her when she was 13 is a real person

'Based on our investigation, [there is] no evidence that the person who has made these allegations actually exists,' attorney Alan Garten told DailyMail.com

Garten cites 'false' address and phone number and says whoever wrote the lawsuit 'clearly has some legal background'

The billionaire had already 'categorically' denied the legal claims, made by a 'Katie Johnson' in a bombshell $100 million lawsuit

She claimed she was raped by the property tycoon in 1994 at billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein 'sex parties'

The suit alleges that the Republican presidential hopeful and Epstein treated her as a 'sex slave' over a four-month period

Donald Trump's attorney told DailyMail.com on Friday that a lawsuit claiming Trump raped a 13-year-old girl at billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein's notorious 'sex parties' appears to be a hoax.

Trump had already 'categorically' denied the claims but attorney Alan Garten's statement signals that the Trump campaign is eager to swat down the allegation before it gains any more traction.

'The allegations are not only categorically false, but disgusting at the highest level and clearly framed to solicit media attention or, more likely, are politically motivated,' Garten told DailyMail.com in a statement. 'To be clear, there is absolutely no merit to these claims and, based on our investigation, no evidence that the person who has made these allegations actually exists.'

In a followup telephone interview, Garten cited a litany of specific indications that the lawsuit is a hoax perpetrated by 'someone with some level of legal background.'

The address listed on the lawsuit exists, he said, but 'there is no indication or record that that person' named as the lawsuit plaintiff 'ever resided there. So we believe it is a false address.'

He also said the phone number listed on the lawsuit papers rings to voicemail and publicly available records tie it to another person.
'There is no record that the phone number is tied to the person who has made these allegations,' he said.
'We believe that this person does not exist.'

The suit details claims made by a woman named as 'Katie Johnson,' with a home address named as what turned out to be an empty, foreclosed property at 'Twentynine Palms' in California.

Neighbors told reporters that the home has been empty since the death of its owner, David Stacey, last October. The property went into default soon after and on April 11 – just 15 days before the lawsuit was filed – the bank officially foreclosed.

Alan Garten, Donald Trump's corporate attorney at the Trump Organization, spoke exclusively to DailyMail.com and swatted down the allegations in a salacious lawsuit filed Thursday against the Republican presidential front-runner
+14

Alan Garten, Donald Trump's corporate attorney at the Trump Organization, spoke exclusively to DailyMail.com and swatted down the allegations in a salacious lawsuit filed Thursday against the Republican presidential front-runner

Garten rattled off a list of indications in the lawsuit that suggest it was not filed by an indigent woman acting on her own behalf, but that it was drafted by someone who 'clearly has some legal background.'

The suit details claims made by a woman named as 'Katie Johnson,' who says her net worth is $278, leading her to request a waiver of the filing fees.
'This is not a "pro se" filing,' Garten told DailyMail.com, referring to the legal term for someone who petitions a court without an attorney.

'This was written on legal paper with margins and line numbers. It's properly captioned. It has no typos. It has footers. It cites statutes.'
'This has all the hallmarks of being drafted by someone with some level of legal background,' he said, 'and 'this was filed to not leave fingerprints.'
'I mean, there's a section titled "material witnesses!" This is not someone with $278 to her name.'

He suggested that the lawsuit filer pleaded poverty 'because unless you pay in cash, the filing fee traces back to someone.'

'It seems like there's a lot more to this story than some random person. Clearly there's some kind of collusion going on here,' Garten insisted.

In California as in most states, anyone can file a lawsuit with a court – whether or not they are a lawyer or a named plaintiff. No identification is required.
But most suits are filed by lawyers who put their names on the legal papers, and the ethics requirements of their law licenses generally prevent the kind of shenanigans Garten suggested.

Trump, the Republican presidential front-runner, told DailyMail.com on Thursday night that the allegations were 'disgusting at the highest level' after he was accused of raping and sexually assaulting a minor in a bombshell $100 million lawsuit.

The suit claims Trump took Johnson's virginity and alleges that the Republican presidential hopeful and financier Epstein treated her as a 'sex slave' during an 'horrific' four-month period in 1994.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3564767/Donald-Trump-furiously-denies-woman-s-claims-raped-tycoon-billionaire-pedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein-s-sex-parties.html#ixzz47JAkzoUh
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

A-Lert

I wonder if there will be a thorough investigation into the origination of this "story" and those responsible.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
There is still no confirmation on this suit. No media outlet haws picked up this trash!
Here is what the daily mail says....

EXCLUSIVE: Trump lawyer calls 'rape' lawsuit a HOAX and says there's no proof accuser exists as he claims her address and phone number are fakes and 'clearly there's some kind of collusion going on'

Donald Trump's lawyer says there's no indication that a lawsuit plaintiff who claimed Trump raped her when she was 13 is a real person

'Based on our investigation, [there is] no evidence that the person who has made these allegations actually exists,' attorney Alan Garten told DailyMail.com

Somebody correct me if I am wrong,but doesn't someone HAVE to produce a ID and show up in person sign the sworn statement/affidavit necessary to file a law suit?

IF this is true,there HAS to be a real person behind the suit or it would never be accepted in any court.

Is there any actual record of such a lawsuit being filed?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline verga

I'm with you on all of that!!  ^-^

Did you know there's a Facebook Page for Exiled Conservatives of Free Republic? It's kind of hoppin' tonight! You have to get "approved" first but it doesn't take long.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1074926025897763/
Is there one for those of that were banned temporarily? :shrug: :jail:
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline mountaineer

Somebody correct me if I am wrong,but doesn't someone HAVE to produce a ID and show up in person sign the sworn statement/affidavit necessary to file a law suit?

IF this is true,there HAS to be a real person behind the suit or it would never be accepted in any court.

Is there any actual record of such a lawsuit being filed?
No. If a complaint is in the proper form and the fee paid, the clerk looks no further to determine whether the plaintiff is a real person or anything at all on the legitimacy of the claim. That's for the judge hearing the defendant's motion to dismiss. I believe many of us here have acknowledged the allegations may be false. Many lawsuits are B S, that isof a nuisance type.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
No. If a complaint is in the proper form and the fee paid, the clerk looks no further to determine whether the plaintiff is a real person or anything at all on the legitimacy of the claim. That's for the judge hearing the defendant's motion to dismiss. I believe many of us here have acknowledged the allegations may be false. Many lawsuits are B S, that isof a nuisance type.

I understand that to be the case in civil suits,but this one is claiming felonies were committed. Is it the same with suits related to criminal activity?

Not trying to be difficult,asking because I don't know.

Offline mountaineer

I understand that to be the case in civil suits,but this one is claiming felonies were committed. Is it the same with suits related to criminal activity?

This would be a civil suit, despite the criminal nature of the alleged acts. Depends on the jurisdiction whether the complaint must be sworn.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Epsteins private island is outside US jurisdiction.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This would be a civil suit, despite the criminal nature of the alleged acts. Depends on the jurisdiction whether the complaint must be sworn.

Ok,thanks. I clearly don't understand the law,but it seems to me if this is true that Trump could file a counter-suit for defamation. Granted,he wouldn't get any money out of it but it wouldn't cost him anything,either. He has lawyers on his staff.

Offline mountaineer

Ok,thanks. I clearly don't understand the law,but it seems to me if this is true that Trump could file a counter-suit for defamation. Granted,he wouldn't get any money out of it but it wouldn't cost him anything,either. He has lawyers on his staff.
He certainly could countersue, but as a public figure would have a higher hurdle for a defamation claim.
 Heck, I could sue him, you or my little dog Sheppy - frivolous suits are filed every day. This may be one of them, or it may not.  :shrug:

A-Lert

Who is Trump going  to sue? No one is sure the plaintiff is a real person.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Yes. A hoax.

This has all the characteristics of a baseless 'drive by' smear on Trump. Someone, or some group, wanted to inject this notion into the public zeitgeist and then disappear. I never compliment the MSM, but it is notable that none of the big ones ran with this, apparently, non-story.

I wonder if this will boomerang somehow, and wind up benefiting Trump in some way?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline ABX

Offline ABX

Looks like the big news sources are starting to pick up on this.
https://news.google.com/news/story?ncl=dgYJ8g-OpfGFiSMGSZnPDsF98OyXM&q=trump,+epstein&lr=English&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj2zq2bxLbMAhVHOSYKHdHXCLwQqgIIIjAB

40 articles in the past 24 hours, now not just tabloid sources.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

He could sue the people who are making all the claims for defamation to force them to expose the originator of the law suit.

Even if he got no actual results,the face that he was suing to clean his allegedy "good" name would help him in the political arena.

I strongly suspect there is enough truth to the charges that those are waters he doesn't want to go wading into .

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Offline LonestarDream

+1

He could sue the people who are making all the claims for defamation to force them to expose the originator of the law suit.

Even if he got no actual results,the face that he was suing to clean his allegedy "good" name would help him in the political arena.

I strongly suspect there is enough truth to the charges that those are waters he doesn't want to go wading into .
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Waters filled with things that bite and scratch and do otherwise nasty things!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Lando Lincoln

The simpler days.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline musiclady

The simpler days.

Ah, yes.......... remember when blatant immorality disqualified a candidate from being able to run for office.

And no one compared them to King David and thought it was 'no big deal??'

I miss those days.......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline etcb

What?  You're somehow blaming Ted Cruz for this story?  Wow.
That is what you would normally expect from Mr. Trump, followed by a new onslaught of negative stories about Senator Cruz and his wife.  However, I would suggest one alternative theory.  The Clinton machine, in anticipation of a Trump assault on President Clinton's record of involvement with Mr. Epstein and underage girls, is taking out an insurance policy against that attack.  Since Mr. Trump is seemingly inoculated  from repercussions for almost any of his past behavior, involvement with underage girls would be almost the only thing that could threaten him.  He has had a free ride so far but if he gets the nomination, he is going to enter a totally new game with people who will make the GOP establishment look like children.  This could just be a warning shot.

Offline Springfield Reformer

At this point that is true. I am no fan of Trump, but it is incorrect to make any assumptions either way at this point. When the case is scheduled, if the other side shows up, then boom, yes, there's a case. If not, it's over, but still not conclusively so. Reason? Either theory can explain all the known facts so far as we know them. If a hoax, the hoaxer only had to draw on the known relationship between Epstein and Trump and fill in the details with pure creative writing. If the filing fee was paid in cash, or waived, there may be no standard way to trace the originator of the filing. There's always CSI-style detection, of course, and Trump would have the resources to pursue that angle if he wanted it exposed.

The second theory would be constructed on the premise that this person was, per the description in the suit, threatened with physical harm to herself and her family if she should ever reveal the details of the alleged event. This creates sufficient motive to file a suit with obscure contact information and even a different name than anyone would recognize. The argument is she is only doing that to protect herself and her family until the moment she shows up in court. The high quality of the filing can also be explained as her having either become an attorney herself, studied law or become a paralegal, or she has a lawyer friend who has volunteered to help her, but is unwilling to face the Trump legal war machine in person. This is all plausible, given the known disadvantage poor folks have in court going against the wealthy, plaintiff or defendant. It's very expensive fighting people like Trump, even when you're in the right.

There is a third possibility, and I believe it has been mentioned here elsewhere. There may be someone out there who really was abused by Trump, hoping someday to be heard. This hoax may have been fabricated for the express purpose of inoculating Trump from future such accusations, real or otherwise. Put it out there, let it fester a very short time, expose it as a hoax, then people don't even listen to future allegations.

My own belief? I don't know yet. Trump did have dealings with Epstein in the early 2000's.  At that level of society, can it be that Trump was totally devoid of knowledge about how his friends lived? And given his repeated infidelities, the story does not appear to fundamentally contradict the overall narrative of his life. But none of that constitutes proof. I remain agnostic on the matter. As an attorney, I have direct experience dealing with sex offenders. If I have learned anything from that experience, it is that a sexual addiction can make even pillars of the community do really bad, stupid things. It's a powerful, destructive vice, and eventually it makes public fools of all who succumb in private to it's temptation.

Peace,

SR
Winston Churchill: No Peace Till Victory!