Author Topic: Trump Sued By Teen ‘Sex Slave’ For Alleged ‘Rape’ — Donald Blasts ‘Disgusting’ Suit  (Read 22056 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I doubt Katie Johnson is the only underage girl Trump has violated.

Love that mating parrots statue.  Very classy.

Etu, Once-Ler?

Stooping to suggest that he's committed incest?

How sad.

**nononono*
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 02:08:55 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Wingnut

Etu, Once-Ler?

Stooping to suggest that he's committed incense?

How sad.

**nononono*

I like mine with Peppermints.

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
I totally believe it because it is well known that Trump frequented Epstein's place....

Hi Altura! Welcome to TBR!

More on the Donald's relationship with Epstein:

https://news.vice.com/article/the-salacious-ammo-even-donald-trump-wont-use-in-a-fight-against-hillary-clinton-bill-clinton

America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I like mine with Peppermints.

"Incest"

LOL!  That's what I get for posting before sipping my coffee!

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Wingnut

"Incest"

LOL!  That's what I get for posting before sipping my coffee!

Sorry DC.... I couldn't help myself!   

My Stawberry Alarm Clock went off!

Offline Lando Lincoln

Sorry DC.... I couldn't help myself!   

My Stawberry Alarm Clock went off!

Yes, that was good.  Damn, we're old.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Wingnut

Yes, that was good.  Damn, we're old.

The young'ins are scratching their heads and mumbling WTF....the Damn Geezers are off their meds again! :shrug:

Offline ScottinVA

Not overly far-fetched, considering Trump's past friendship and effusive praise for pedo Jeffrey Epstein back in 2002:

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,' He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

-- Donald Trump, New York Magazine, 2002
http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/

Seems far fetched even for Trump but hey, I'm putting it out there.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/donald-trump-sued-sexual-abuse-jeffrey-epstein-claims/
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 02:38:12 pm by ScottinVA »

Offline ScottinVA

Was Trump involved with this Epstein guy? Because he seems like the scum of the earth.

He was, and he had high praise for him back in 2002:

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Not overly far-fetched, considering Trump's past friendship and effusive praise for pedo Jeffrey Epstein back in 2002:

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,' He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

-- Donald Trump, New York Magazine, 2002

The 'younger side' comment is pretty creepy and disturbing.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
And to think that the mods wanted this thread deleted...  :pondering:

Offline ScottinVA

Double payback for Trump's lame attempt to involve Ted Cruz in scandal. 

Heh-heh... the Trumpettes over at you-know-where are soon going to know the effects of having scandal thrown at their candidate.   

Offline ScottinVA

Yes, it sure is.

The 'younger side' comment is pretty creepy and disturbing.

Offline ABX

Heh-heh... the Trumpettes over at you-know-where are soon going to know the effects of having scandal thrown at their candidate.

They have been deleting every reference toit, even in passing. Thou shall not take Our Donald'sTM name in vain.

Offline ScottinVA

So true... the Orange Glorious shall not be blasphemed!

They have been deleting every reference toit, even in passing. Thou shall not take Our Donald'sTM name in vain.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
This and the Trump U fiasco should keep us anti-Trump poop throwers entertained for quite some time.

:laugh:
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 03:22:33 pm by Weird Tolkienish Figure »

Offline ABX

This and the Trump U fiasco should keep us anti-Trump poop throwers entertained for quite some time.

:laugh:

Then there his partnerships with Soros including the RICO/fraud lawsit against them, all of Ivanna's accusations in her book like his paying mistresses for abortions, the Playboy interviews where he praises Communist China putting down dissent, his vile appearances on Howard Stern, and so, so much more. Don't say we didn't warn you.

Offline ScottinVA

Then there his partnerships with Soros including the RICO/fraud lawsit against them, all of Ivanna's accusations in her book like his paying mistresses for abortions, the Playboy interviews where he praises Communist China putting down dissent, his vile appearances on Howard Stern, and so, so much more. Don't say we didn't warn you.

And it's only... getting... started.

Wingnut

Trump.  The Orange Prophet Muhammad?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Hey, sweetie!  Guess who?  I used a different name here, but I'm Altura.  Haven't been able to answer your mail because the mods won't let me use the mail feature.  Also they are reviewing my posts so I've stopped going over there except to check my mail.

I love this story.  Double payback for Trump's lame attempt to involve Ted Cruz in scandal.  I totally believe it because it is well known that Trump frequented Epstein's place.  Who cares if this poor gal is in it for money... she deserves it for having to deal with those sleazebags.

Altura!  It's so nice to see you here! 

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Frankly, I had a really, really clever quip ready to go here, I will tell you. Very, very clever.

We had best brace ourselves for the tawdry. This campaign will be unlike any we have seen.

It already is. 

Offline bolobaby

No one is going to carry it. Drudge is so far in the bag for Trump, he can't possibly climb out. Who else is going to pick it up in a way that anyone outside of a small group of people will know?

No - they'll save it for after he gets the nomination. Then they'll throw Hastert out there, make mention of the bathroom controversy, and claim that the real people that we need protection from in bathrooms is Republicans.

Just wait.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline libertybele

This is pure speculation at this point of course.  If it starts to look like the allegations may be true; Trump will pay her off and certainly his supporters will excuse his behavior.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline ABX

Trump.  The Orange Prophet Muhammad?

Allu Trumpbar
Piss be upon him

Offline Henry Noel

It's legitimate to post this news article,  even if the woman's allegations are false. He is running for president and  being sued. It is newsworthy.  If the suit is dismissed,  that news certainly should be posted, as well.

I'm always skeptical about stories such as this, but I must say, that if I were absolutely forced to give an opinion, I'd say he did it, or something close to it. Trump is not the sort of person who inspires me with good feelings pertaining to his moral integrity.

What's more, if this story is true, I can't see it hurting him too much. The kind of people who support Trump are not the sort who care very much about failings like the one in question.
Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!