Author Topic: Trump Sued By Teen ‘Sex Slave’ For Alleged ‘Rape’ — Donald Blasts ‘Disgusting’ Suit  (Read 22018 times)

Offline montanajoe

Don't know whether this is credible or not but I've always suspected that there was a strong possibility this sort of thing was out there. Trump has the morals of an alley cat so it plausible that these allegations may be true, will be interesting to see if others start stepping forward ala Cosby.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I have to disagree with you. trump does not go just for the rich. for him it is about the looks as he has often stated. his nightclub partying days were about looks and sex not if the gals had money. these were parties with the connected and powerfuls like Clinton and epstein and the girls were there for their pleasure. there is a trump quote where he states that epstein likes his girls young.

So I can buy the story. Which does not make it true. But highlights one of the reasons (there are many reasons) why he should not be president. trump's total, and i mean total, lack of character makes a story like this possible. HE has no business sullying the Office of the Presidency.

Everything we know about Trump is enough to say without doubt he is a man without morals.  Lacking in human decency.  But there is also reason to suspect that he could be proven involved in this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3153232/Prosecutors-suspected-billionaire-Jeffrey-Epstein-abused-34-underage-girls-failed-charge-instead-offered-secret-plea-bargain-court-documents-reveal.html

Surprise Trump mentions Jeffrey Epstein when being asked about Bill Clinton.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/01/06/bill-clinton-donald-trump-mick-jagger-and-tony-blair-were-all-in-black-book-of-contacts-kept-by-Epstein/

Trumps name in the book.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I doubt Katie Johnson is the only underage girl Trump has violated.

Love that mating parrots statue.  Very classy.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
I am no Trump supporter, but I’m going to withhold judgement as to whether this is true or not until I see if the story has any “legs”. Katie Johnson may have some credibility problems such as she filed the suit without legal representation and has been shopping her story out – “Johnson has been offering her alleged story to a series of news outlets, and photographs of her have been offered for sale for up to $25,000.”

I am however enjoying the potential of any Karma that may result after the NE smears against Cruz.  It would be a trifecta of Karma if it turns out that Trump BFF’s - Roger Stone and David Pecker of the National Enquirer also had ties to Epstein.

Humm….

http://variety.com/2003/biz/news/new-york-mag-s-in-mogul-s-bag-1117896964/

"HOLLYWOOD — Billionaire real estate investor and media mogul Mort Zuckerman is expected to submit a bid today to buy New York magazine from struggling publisher Primedia.
He leads a group of investors likely including Miramax co-chairman Harvey Weinstein, Cablevision CEO James Dolan, ad man Donny Deutsch, financier Nelson Peltz and money manager Jeffrey Epstein.

The only other serious contender for the magazine is thought to be David Pecker at American Media.
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline LonestarDream

They asked Cruz about his affairs.   Trump cheated on both of his prior wives and bragged in a voicemail to Tucker Carlson 'that he had gotten more ... '

Wonder why Trump has not been asked if he has always been faithful to Melania ..

Trump told Radar moments ago: “The allegations are not only categorically false, but disgusting at the highest level and clearly framed to solicit media attention or, perhaps, are simply politically motivated. There is absolutely no merit to these allegations. Period.”

Kinda sounds like the crap you and your pal Pecker pulled before the WI election you POS.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 11:49:14 am by LonestarDream »
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Online mountaineer

I am no Trump supporter, but I’m going to withhold judgement as to whether this is true or not until I see if the story has any “legs”. Katie Johnson may have some credibility problems such as she filed the suit without legal representation and has been shopping her story out – “Johnson has been offering her alleged story to a series of news outlets, and photographs of her have been offered for sale for up to $25,000.”
Exactly. While the story has been published by a legitimate news source and there actually is a lawsuit, there's no certainty that a single allegation is true. We all should read the story with some skepticism.

What lawyer would pass up a chance to sue Trump, after all? Talk about deep pockets! That the plaintiff filed pro se should give us pause.

As noted above, however, if the Clintons are behind this little bit of news, it's only the tip of the iceberg with which they'll try to sink Trump.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LonestarDream

Maybe the person is poor and did not think they could get representation.

Exactly. While the story has been published by a legitimate news source and there actually is a lawsuit, there's no certainty that a single allegation is true. We all should read the story with some skepticism.

What lawyer would pass up a chance to sue Trump, after all? Talk about deep pockets! That the plaintiff filed pro se should give us pause.

As noted above, however, if the Clintons are behind this little bit of news, it's only the tip of the iceberg with which they'll try to sink Trump.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 12:04:56 pm by LonestarDream »

Offline bolobaby

I hoped to leave personal insults like that behind at Free Republic.

You sort of can! I've used the "ignore user" feature twice now, and it works great. It's an option under your profile.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline LonestarDream

There really is not enough evidence here to condemn Trump.

But Trump hanging out with Mike Tyson, does not make this story less plausible .

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Also, Epstein's island is outside US jurisdiction so there isn't much criminally that can be done here and it even makes civil suits questionable.

Offline musiclady

What?  You're somehow blaming Ted Cruz for this story?  Wow.

Yeah............ wow.

It's amazing how Trump loyalists twist to make everything an attack on Ted Cruz.

Breathtaking, even...............

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online mountaineer

I would think this would be a case taken by a lawyer on a contingency basis.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Yeah............ wow.

It's amazing how Trump loyalists twist to make everything an attack on Ted Cruz.

Breathtaking, even...............

Yea, especially as I pointed out way back up thread, this story actually had roots back in 2011. It was just overshadowed by other members of Epstein's list.

I guess Cruz has a time machine.

Online libertybele

Maybe you would be happier at a different website... :shrug:

:amen:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

What's also telling to me is that not a single anti-Trump poster who read that post, multiple times I have to say since it was quoted multiple times, will admonish the person who posted it.

Very sad, Myst.  I don't get it.  Is he funding this site?

8888crybaby   8888crybaby   8888crybaby   

For crying out loud get over it.  I'm sick of the dissension you have inflicted upon this forum.  Quite antagonizing others!
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 12:41:40 pm by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline musiclady

They asked Cruz about his affairs.   Trump cheated on both of his prior wives and bragged in a voicemail to Tucker Carlson 'that he had gotten more ... '

Wonder why Trump has not been asked if he has always been faithful to Melania ..

Because everyone in the media is either beholdin' to, or afraid of Donald Trump?

With his dark history of womanizing and adultery, one would think that at least someone would have the courage to ask........

As for this new scandal.  Let's wait and see.  Who knows if his seedy past includes "jail bait?"

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Online libertybele

Because everyone in the media is either beholdin' to, or afraid of Donald Trump?

With his dark history of womanizing and adultery, one would think that at least someone would have the courage to ask........

As for this new scandal.  Let's wait and see.  Who knows if his seedy past includes "jail bait?"

Problem is, he has enough money to make everything all go away.

Offline Neverdul

I doubt Katie Johnson is the only underage girl Trump has violated.

Love that mating parrots statue.  Very classy.

Trump has on several occasions said that if Ivanka wasn’t his daughter, that he’d be “dating” her.

In what world is that not beyond creepy?  I cannot imagine any normal father saying that about his own daughter.  I remember when I went to my HS prom, my father complimenting me and saying that I looked beautiful and with a tears in his eyes, “and so grown up” but he didn’t say “if you were not my daughter, I’d be dating you instead of your prom date”.

I find it interesting that all of Trump’s controversial interviews with Howard Stern have been recently scrubbed from YouTube.  But he did say this on Stern’s show about Paris Hilton:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/08/02/donald-trump-s-douchebaggiest-interview-ever-any-girl-you-have-i-can-take-from-you.html

“Now, somebody who a lot of people don’t give credit to but is in actuality very beautiful is Paris Hilton,” Trump told Stern. “I’ve known Paris Hilton from the time she’s 12, her parents are friends of mine, and the first time I saw her she walked into the room and I said, ‘Who the hell is that?’ At 12, I wasn’t interested… but she was beautiful.” He also admitted to watching Paris Hilton’s sex tape with Knauss, despite knowing her since the age of 12 and being very close friends with the Hilton Family.

“At 12 I wasn’t interested” but he was certainly implying that he thought she was beautiful, and not as in a beautiful “child” but as a someone so beautiful in a sexual way, that if she wasn’t 12, he would be “interested” as in interested in banging her.  And who in their right mind would watch a sex tape made by the daughter of his close family friends and with his wife.

Again, very creepy.

Not to mention how Trump bragged about bedding and stealing celebrity columnist A.J. Benza’s girlfriend.

So Trump, under the guise of promoting his Miss Universe Pageant, called in to the Stern Show to lord the situation over Benza, repeatedly belittling the tabloid writer for “stealing” his girlfriend a few years back.

“I stole his girlfriend, but I didn’t know I was stealing your girlfriend,” said Trump, who claimed to have not known Benza was still dating Young while he was with her. “I’ve been successful with your girlfriend, I’ll tell you that,” he later added. “A.J., I won your girlfriend. You know it, she knows it, and everybody knows it.”

Trump’s declarations made Benza, a longtime Trump acquaintance and sorta-pal, irate, leading to a flurry of insults fired back-and-forth between the two egomaniacs.

Then there is also what Trump said about he and Marla’s daughter Tiffany when she was only a one-year-old. He said she’s got Marla’s legs and then “we don’t know whether or not she’s got this part yet” - this part being her mother’s big breasts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqE4hKIP4n0

Again, what sort of father would even be thinking about whether his then one-year-old daughter would grow up to have her mother’s big ta ta’s. Why would a father even think about this or think this was important in any way?

Offline Springfield Reformer

I'm afraid I don't buy it. Not for one second.

It doesn't fit Trump. Yes,he sleeps around. He's boasted of it in his own memoirs. But he goes for the rich. The connected. The powerful. Not some nobody, wet behind the ears kid.

Still, we'll see.  :shrug:
I'm afraid I don't buy it. Not for one second.

It doesn't fit Trump. Yes,he sleeps around. He's boasted of it in his own memoirs. But he goes for the rich. The connected. The powerful. Not some nobody, wet behind the ears kid.

Still, we'll see.  :shrug:

On the contrary, it is those with less power the powerful love to abuse:

James 2:6 KJV
[6] But ye have despised the poor. Do not rich men oppress you, and draw you before the judgment seats?

This is not a justification of the leftist class warfare theory, but there is a flaw in human nature, and it comes out when given the chance. Wealth can insulate one from many of the immediate consequences of sin. It is why Jesus described how hard it was for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Add to that the addictive power of sexual sin, the path to degradation not only can but often does include drawing in young people to abuse in the most horrendous ways, because that's the point, the demonstration of power. If you think the wealth of the victim matters, you have the blessing of not knowing how that whole process works. In many respects, that's to your advantage. But I am an attorney, I've worked with some bad people, and I can tell you, all that matters to the addict is the fix.

Peace,

SR
Winston Churchill: No Peace Till Victory!

Offline sinkspur

Trump has on several occasions said that if Ivanka wasn’t his daughter, that he’d be “dating” her.

In what world is that not beyond creepy?  I cannot imagine any normal father saying that about his own daughter.  I remember when I went to my HS prom, my father complimenting me and saying that I looked beautiful and with a tears in his eyes, “and so grown up” but he didn’t say “if you were not my daughter, I’d be dating you instead of your prom date”.

I find it interesting that all of Trump’s controversial interviews with Howard Stern have been recently scrubbed from YouTube.  But he did say this on Stern’s show about Paris Hilton:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/08/02/donald-trump-s-douchebaggiest-interview-ever-any-girl-you-have-i-can-take-from-you.html

“At 12 I wasn’t interested” but he was certainly implying that he thought she was beautiful, and not as in a beautiful “child” but as a someone so beautiful in a sexual way, that if she wasn’t 12, he would be “interested” as in interested in banging her.  And who in their right mind would watch a sex tape made by the daughter of his close family friends and with his wife.

Again, very creepy.

Not to mention how Trump bragged about bedding and stealing celebrity columnist A.J. Benza’s girlfriend.

Then there is also what Trump said about he and Marla’s daughter Tiffany when she was only a one-year-old. He said she’s got Marla’s legs and then “we don’t know whether or not she’s got this part yet” - this part being her mother’s big breasts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqE4hKIP4n0

Again, what sort of father would even be thinking about whether his then one-year-old daughter would grow up to have her mother’s big ta ta’s. Why would a father even think about this or think this was important in any way?

All of this ALONE is enough to never vote for Trump.  He's a scummy human being.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline musiclady

Yea, especially as I pointed out way back up thread, this story actually had roots back in 2011. It was just overshadowed by other members of Epstein's list.

I guess Cruz has a time machine.

Maybe he's acquired some of Bush's magical powers.

Everything, everywhere, in any time and place was "Bush's fault" even if he had no connection to it.

Cruz has apparently taken up the mantle of being blamed for everything, even if there's absolutely no proof of anything....

Online libertybele

In addition to being a narcissist, I believe Trump suffers from deep emotional problems and has a 'Napoleon complex' due to his 'small hands'.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 01:06:00 pm by libertybele »

Offline Lando Lincoln

I have to disagree with you. trump does not go just for the rich. for him it is about the looks as he has often stated. his nightclub partying days were about looks and sex not if the gals had money. these were parties with the connected and powerfuls like Clinton and epstein and the girls were there for their pleasure. there is a trump quote where he states that epstein likes his girls young.

So I can buy the story. Which does not make it true. But highlights one of the reasons (there are many reasons) why he should not be president. trump's total, and i mean total, lack of character makes a story like this possible. HE has no business sullying the Office of the Presidency.

Frankly, I had a really, really clever quip ready to go here, I will tell you. Very, very clever.

We had best brace ourselves for the tawdry. This campaign will be unlike any we have seen.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Neverdul

I am always skeptical of the tabloids and for that matter of a lot of bloggers and of questionable “news” sources that are lazy in their research and just repeat things from other blogs and tracking back to highly questionable “news” sources.

I recall that before the NE went with the Cruz “affairs” stories, they had years earlier also made claims that the Palin marriage was over due to her or her husband’s cheating, that GWB’s marriage was over because he was drinking and snorting cocaine…this or that celebrity was on their death bed….although they, the tabloids sometimes get it right – John Edwards for instance.

But also understand that Trump has legions of lawyers who do nothing other than sue or squash lawsuits against him, often with threats of counter suits and burying them in the courts with legal fees.

I would also point out that Bill Cosby has or had deep pockets and at first I thought that the initial allegations were false; an attempt to extort money from him or smear his “reputation” and that some of the first litigants were themselves of questionable character. But then as more and more women came forward, it became evident there was a pattern and that Cosby was a perv and a sexual predator.

We shall see if this story has “legs” as I said earlier.

What bothers me is that Trump claims to have never known Epstein, but that is not true:

“I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine (in 2002).

“He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
On the contrary, it is those with less power the powerful love to abuse:

James 2:6 KJV
[6] But ye have despised the poor. Do not rich men oppress you, and draw you before the judgment seats?

This is not a justification of the leftist class warfare theory, but there is a flaw in human nature, and it comes out when given the chance. Wealth can insulate one from many of the immediate consequences of sin.

I agree with you to a general extent. But in Trump's case - he's not powerful. Doesn't think he is, anyway, not down where his soul lives. He's a small man and he knows it. All the signs point to it. The obsession with the flash and substituting gaudy for classy. The constant stating he's the best at whatever. Even the raising of his dick in the public sphere (excuse the expression) is not the behavior of a man who knows and is confident in the measure of his own power.  :shrug:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink