Author Topic: Research university hides results of fracking study which fails to prove it’s dangerous  (Read 773 times)

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
By Jazz Shaw

What happens when a university research department is tasked with conducting a study of the harmful effects of fracking on ground water and other environmental concerns? Well, that depends on who provides their research money and what the results turn out to be. In the case of the University of Cincinnati, a lot of their funding comes from groups which have a vested interest in proving how harmful fracking is so it’s hardly a surprise that they lost interest in the study when it failed to produce any evidence of ground water contamination near commercial fracking sites.

Jeff Stier, senior fellow and head of the Risk Analysis Division at the National Center for Public Policy Research in Washington provides a detailed report ...

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/04/26/research-university-hides-results-of-fracking-study-which-fails-to-prove-its-dangerous/
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 02:43:26 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

This information should have been in there somewhere:

posted at 5:01 pm on April 26, 2016 by Jazz Shaw

Sorry, it's my first post here of a new topic, I'll work on that.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
You did good Smokin....you can modify your posts here and insert what you missed in the original post.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

You did good Smokin....you can modify your posts here and insert what you missed in the original post.

I like that feature! Thanks!

C S Lewis

Offline thackney

So once they showed Hydro Frac safe in their 3 year study, they hid their results.

New study and new funding to begin soon.. 
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

By Jazz Shaw

What happens when a university research department is tasked with conducting a study of the harmful effects of fracking on ground water and other environmental concerns? Well, that depends on who provides their research money and what the results turn out to be. In the case of the University of Cincinnati, a lot of their funding comes from groups which have a vested interest in proving how harmful fracking is so it’s hardly a surprise that they lost interest in the study when it failed to produce any evidence of ground water contamination near commercial fracking sites.

Jeff Stier, senior fellow and head of the Risk Analysis Division at the National Center for Public Policy Research in Washington provides a detailed report ...

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/04/26/research-university-hides-results-of-fracking-study-which-fails-to-prove-its-dangerous/

Well, there is always good to be found:  This wasted some money from the environmental wackos to no cause.

I see you are a former Freeper now here, as am I, although under another handle.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Smokin Joe

Well, there is always good to be found:  This wasted some money from the environmental wackos to no cause.

I see you are a former Freeper now here, as am I, although under another handle.
I didn't get the zot, to my surprise. I prefer the more relaxed atmosphere here. <p>They did suck up some of the Ecowhacko funds, but unfortunately, that just means someone else will be sued to get more.

C S Lewis

Offline rodamala

So once they showed Hydro Frac safe in their 3 year study, they hid their results.

New study, new funding... and a new batch of braindead precious snowflake grad students that will stick to the narrative.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Well of course!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien