Author Topic: Nothing that Happened Today Changed Anything  (Read 18622 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: Nothing that Happened Today Changed Anything
« Reply #150 on: April 29, 2016, 08:15:37 pm »
Bigun's not a child.  He wears big boy pants and can defend himself.

He doesn't need you to run at Mesaclone every time he responds to a members.

Truth is, Mesaclone is an extremely thoughtful and diplomatic poster.   I put him up in the same rarefied air as MAC or Victor, and others in our family.   Posters who command respect without seeking any.

Just because he doesn't dress in all black and ride a black horse you like....... :laugh:

I barely ever even look at what your buddy Mesaclone writes, let alone follow him around.

I'd rather clean hair out of my brush than stalk someone like him.   I can't think of anything in life that would be a bigger waste of time than stalking a Trump lover......

As for your accusing me of "running at mesaclone" every time he does anything, that's just silly.  You're just being silly.  (See sentence above).

Bigun OBVIOUSLY can take care of himself, but when he's accused of wanting Hillary in the WH, even Trump guys like you should be on the case of the pretender who says it.  As I said, mesaclone came on this forum attacking life-long, consistent, solid conservatives of being Dem plants.  The fact that he came bursting on scene with a total lie like that means it's going to take more than a handful of decent posts to make up for the divisive nastiness he started out with.

At any rate, I don't need to put this particular disruptor on Ignore, because he's not a spammer like the other two, and it's so easy to scroll by whatever he says.

I would recommend that you do the same for me because you seem a tad obsessed by the things I say, and it might be hard on your health to keep following me around like this.   :smokin:

« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 09:20:12 pm by musiclady »
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #151 on: April 29, 2016, 09:37:11 pm »

I would recommend that you do the same for me because you seem a tad obsessed by the things I say, and it might be hard on your health to keep following me around like this.   :smokin:

What do you mean, MusicLady?  I've been chasing you for years.    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline musiclady

« Reply #152 on: April 29, 2016, 09:49:54 pm »
What do you mean, MusicLady?  I've been chasing you for years.    :laugh:

It's that Susan Sarandon thing I've got going...............   888heartkitty

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #153 on: April 29, 2016, 09:51:45 pm »
It's that Susan Sarandon thing I've got going...............   888heartkitty

LOL!  Watched Bull Durham just the other day and immediately thought of you.     :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline musiclady

« Reply #154 on: April 29, 2016, 09:54:58 pm »
LOL!  Watched Bull Durham just the other day and immediately thought of you.     :beer:

HA!  Better stop this conversation lest others get the wrong idea.  ^-^

We're just buddies, and I have been blissfully married for nearly 40 years.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #155 on: April 29, 2016, 10:04:45 pm »
HA!  Better stop this conversation lest others get the wrong idea.  ^-^

We're just buddies, and I have been blissfully married for nearly 40 years.

:patriot:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #156 on: April 29, 2016, 10:13:33 pm »
@Bigun   @mystery-ak

Based on his past behavior, I think he has a learning disability and I have tested over a thousand learning disabled children

What type of learning disability? They have technical and lay terms and descriptions, don't they? Please enlighten us.

I worked for a Fortune 500 corporation, with a tough COO.

People said he couldn't read, too. Turned out he could not only read, but wrote books after retirement.

I think the COO had such a rapid grasp of subjects, and didn't suffer elaborate drawn out analysis and discussions, and cut off the staffers.

They reacted by spreading rumors he could not read.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #157 on: April 29, 2016, 10:30:36 pm »

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #158 on: April 29, 2016, 10:35:06 pm »
His IQ is around 144 and he's graduated from a famous Ivy League Business school...Wharton. He's made billions in real estate and other businesses...but you assess, from a distance, that he is learning disabled. Brilliant.
That was my first instinct, but I decided to read further. I hoped that somebody claiming a competency in the subject of "learning disorder" would at least give a hint with a technical or lay description, or better even, both.

But alas, both were missing. So on that basis, I suspect the competency.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #159 on: April 29, 2016, 10:36:14 pm »

« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 10:37:59 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #160 on: April 30, 2016, 12:28:09 am »
Congrats to the Anti-Trumpr's...they have some new allies.

In fact, just today your newest NeverTrump recruits were at the Trump rally in California throwing eggs at people, physically assaulting people, and shouting obscenities. Last night, it was even worse.

Now lets be clear, these are not mere thugs who randomly showed up to riot and create havoc...they are "organized" thugs working for the Democratic party and for Dem interests. And just to be crystal clear...they are ALL NeverTrumps. While I'm aware you share very little with these folks in terms of method and ideology...that's an important point...they are your newest allies in the fight against Mr. Trump. That's not a good reflection on ANY Republican or Conservative.

And yes, these are Democrats and liberals...but they are also, self admittedly, NeverTrumprs. If you doubt, just watch the crowd interviews on MSNBC and even CNN...you get to hear the literal phrase of NeverTrump.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 12:29:58 am by Mesaclone »
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #161 on: April 30, 2016, 12:47:50 am »
Congrats to the Anti-Trumpr's...they have some new allies.

In fact, just today your newest NeverTrump recruits were at the Trump rally in California throwing eggs at people, physically assaulting people, and shouting obscenities. Last night, it was even worse.

Now lets be clear, these are not mere thugs who randomly showed up to riot and create havoc...they are "organized" thugs working for the Democratic party and for Dem interests. And just to be crystal clear...they are ALL NeverTrumps. While I'm aware you share very little with these folks in terms of method and ideology...that's an important point...they are your newest allies in the fight against Mr. Trump. That's not a good reflection on ANY Republican or Conservative.

And yes, these are Democrats and liberals...but they are also, self admittedly, NeverTrumprs. If you doubt, just watch the crowd interviews on MSNBC and even CNN...you get to hear the literal phrase of NeverTrump.

You tell them, @Mesaclone  !! 

I laugh when they said Trump himself promised riots if he's denied the nomination....can you picture any Trump supporter doing that?

Truth be told Trump Supporters are from the Tea Party Tree.  And believe me, it's a major part of the stump.

We're not talkin' a limb.....    :laugh:

Those of us who attended and marched and supported...only to be betrayed by those we sent.  Not even a semblance of an opposition Party.

Trump supporters are anything but violent.   Look at the damned crowds.

It's AMERICA!!   :patriot:

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #162 on: April 30, 2016, 12:53:27 am »
You tell them, @Mesaclone  !! 

I laugh when they said Trump himself promised riots if he's denied the nomination....can you picture any Trump supporter doing that?

Truth be told Trump Supporters are from the Tea Party Tree.  And believe me, it's a major part of the stump.

We're not talkin' a limb.....    :laugh:

Those of us who attended and marched and supported...only to be betrayed by those we sent.  Not even a semblance of an opposition Party.

Trump supporters are anything but violent.   Look at the damned crowds.

It's AMERICA!!   :patriot:

That's very insightful and I think you are spot on about the Tea Party link to the Trump movement. I hadn't quite put the two together in my mind though now that you mention it, it really fits with what I've seen here in Arizona and around the country.

At the Trump event out here in Fountain Hills (Arizona), there were a LOT of Tea Party folks in the crowd. A good number of libertarian types as well and a lot who were just curious what all the noise was about. But back to your point, the electricity and determination at Trump events just "feels" like the Tea Party did at its peak, and his key issues parallel the Tea Party almost exactly. Smaller and better government, an end to the illegal immigration problem, a strong national defense and sensible foreign policy and a focus on bringing business...especially small business...back by easing taxes and regulations. That's Tea Party 101!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 12:54:37 am by Mesaclone »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #163 on: April 30, 2016, 12:54:08 am »
Congrats to the trump supporters....they have a new Ally. Mike Tyson has endorsed trump and trump loves it.

In fact, your newest ally was praised by trump as being a tough guy and we need a tough guy according to trump.
Isn't it amazing how tough a man is that rapes a woman.

Now lets be clear, Tyson wasn't actually with Trump in Indianapolis (he might not be well liked there)but trump, that brilliant, high IQ leader brought his endorsement up.
I didn't catch if he mentioned Tyson's conviction on rape or Tyson's recorded rant about the raping of Sarah Palin. But, that does not seem to matter to trump the Pied Piper and
those that follow his music.

And yes, his is a liberal....but his is self admittedly following the trump.  Maybe, he read about the rape lawsuit against trump. Or maybe he just likes how tough he is on women during interviews and throwing out his famous off- the cuff one-liners. I won't post Tyson's quotes here again as they are quite strong about Palin. And, I won't post the trump ramblings about women as sex objects as that would require pages and pages.

I understand that Mike Tyson is beloved in Indiana.  This endorsement didn't happen in a vacuum. 

It certainly does make Sarah Palin a bit uncomfortable, I'll admit.

But trying to equate the violence displayed...to Mike Tyson's endorsement is nonsense.

BTW.....Didn't Bill Clinton endorse his wife?

Where's the new cycle about his dalliances?     

Difference is?   Donald Trump will say that to her face in a debate...if necessary.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 12:55:52 am by DCPatriot »

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #164 on: April 30, 2016, 01:00:20 am »
Congrats to the trump supporters....they have a new Ally. Mike Tyson has endorsed trump and trump loves it.

In fact, your newest ally was praised by trump as being a tough guy and we need a tough guy according to trump.
Isn't it amazing how tough a man is that rapes a woman.

Now lets be clear, Tyson wasn't actually with Trump in Indianapolis (he might not be well liked there)but trump, that brilliant, high IQ leader brought his endorsement up.
I didn't catch if he mentioned Tyson's conviction on rape or Tyson's recorded rant about the raping of Sarah Palin. But, that does not seem to matter to trump the Pied Piper and
those that follow his music.

And yes, his is a liberal....but his is self admittedly following the trump.  Maybe, he read about the rape lawsuit against trump. Or maybe he just likes how tough he is on women during interviews and throwing out his famous off- the cuff one-liners. I won't post Tyson's quotes here again as they are quite strong about Palin. And, I won't post the trump ramblings about women as sex objects as that would require pages and pages.

A candidate can't control who chooses to endorse him. Last I checked, Trump didn't endorse Tyson, simply said he was a tough guy...which he is. He's a scumbag, but he is obviously a tough individual.  On the other hand, you can choose to be, or not be, part of this broad NeverTrump movement that is rioting and attacking people who are merely attending a political speech.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #165 on: April 30, 2016, 01:00:44 am »
I understand that Mike Tyson is beloved in Indiana.  This endorsement didn't happen in a vacuum. 

It certainly does make Sarah Palin a bit uncomfortable, I'll admit.

But trying to equate the violence displayed...to Mike Tyson's endorsement is nonsense.

BTW.....Didn't Bill Clinton endorse his wife?

Where's the new cycle about his dalliances?     

Difference is?   Donald Trump will say that to her face in a debate...if necessary.

Gotta love that Trump admirer, Mike Tyson.  Trump sure does:

Everybody's gotta get that out of their system when they get out of college. Every (white woman says) 'gotta get me a black man before I go out here and prosper in this white world.' And the black guys of course we gotta get some of them pink cheek before going back to the ghetto. Everybody's gotta get their share of love you know? Isn't that beautiful to hear that Palin got boned out by a black guy? She's not a bad person because she likes black people… at least in her.

https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/04/trump-flaunts-endorsement-from-tough-guy-rapist-tyson
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #166 on: April 30, 2016, 01:10:42 am »
Difference is I thought most supporters of candidates were capable of criticizing there own candidate if they are wrong. You will not see any anti-trump people that are conservative endorsing the violence displayed. Yet, when trump praises an endorsement from a known low-life and his supporters do not condemn that tells me that according to these supporters trump can do no wrong. that is insanity.

You are just wrong. I have criticized him a number of times on these boards....and I've seen others on the TCG boards do the same. You THINK Trump supporters blindly follow like mindless automatons...because it fits your narrative. Reality is far more complex, fortunately, and those who support Trump are every bit as aware of his shortcomings as Cruzians are of Ted Cruz's failings. Trump supporters are as sophisticated, as rational, and are every bit the intellectual equals of any other candidates supporters. For you to imply otherwise says a great deal about your perception of reality.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 01:11:18 am by Mesaclone »

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #167 on: April 30, 2016, 01:16:42 am »
It is a broad movement numbering over 60% of the public including all segments of the electorate. The rioters are scumbag also and have been denounced by the conservative #nevertrump group. Have you denounced trump for praising the endorsement of Tyson.

You are trying to assert that 60% of the American public is in the NeverTrump movement. Really?

Care to back that up.  And for the record, not being in favor of voting for Trump does not make one a NeverTrump...nor does disapproving of him. But feel free to lay out your data in support of your insane assertion.

I will gladly denounce Mike Tyson as a loser and scumbag. And I am also very comfortable saying that Trump erred in touting that endorsement. However, making some connection between Trump calling Tyson a "tough guy" and thus advocating violence against women...is absurd.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 01:19:03 am by Mesaclone »

Online libertybele

« Reply #168 on: April 30, 2016, 01:16:54 am »
It is a broad movement numbering over 60% of the public including all segments of the electorate. The rioters are scumbag also and have been denounced by the conservative #nevertrump group. Have you denounced trump for praising the endorsement of Tyson.

The rioters are scumbags indeed ... Trump does seem to attract his own type.

#Never Trump
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #169 on: April 30, 2016, 01:19:57 am »

#Never Trump

Yep. He should never have worn that tight dress and the red lipstick. Right?

Its disgusting to blame the victim of violence...in any setting.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #170 on: April 30, 2016, 01:22:02 am »

#Never Trump

I'm surprised, @libertybele  that given your moniker,...that you'd be a lot more sympathetic to those whose Right to Free Speech and Expression in their own paid-for venue, were being violated by a mob the police were unable to control.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #171 on: April 30, 2016, 01:24:49 am »
Especially dislike the air of moral superiority in too many posts from posters who don't like Trump or his supporters.

Think before you hit 'Post'.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #172 on: April 30, 2016, 01:31:05 am »
Especially dislike the air of moral superiority in too many posts from posters who don't like Trump or his supporters.

Did you type that with a straight face, DC? 

Or is it because we point out that Trump is immoral (and he has been, and is) that you somehow think that immorality rubs off on you?

Remember this:  if Trump will lie to his wives, he'll lie to you.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #173 on: April 30, 2016, 01:39:53 am »

I especially dislike the fact that Trump and his supporters lack any morals at all!

Maybe you should practice what you preach!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #174 on: April 30, 2016, 01:41:53 am »
A candidate can't control who chooses to endorse him. Last I checked, Trump didn't endorse Tyson, simply said he was a tough guy...which he is. He's a scumbag, but he is obviously a tough individual.  On the other hand, you can choose to be, or not be, part of this broad NeverTrump movement that is rioting and attacking people who are merely attending a political speech.

I agree and disagree with lots of things on this thread, don't like saying Trump was in any way responsible for these riots, but it's also disingenuous to say these rioters are part of the #nevertrump movement.