Author Topic: TRUMP SOARS IN NEW POLLS: +26 PA...+34 CT...+38 RI...  (Read 10930 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: TRUMP SOARS IN NEW POLLS: +26 PA...+34 CT...+38 RI...
« Reply #150 on: April 26, 2016, 11:40:58 pm »
C'mon. Really? So I'm "against" morality and social conservatism? Or do you just need to feel like a Crusader under siege.

I'm a father of 3 daughters and morality is a very important part of our daily lives, so I admit I'm offended that you somehow think I'm "opposed to morality". Where is that coming from?  And where are you coming up with this stuff about the unborn...I have not even touched on the subject....so you're defending things that have not come into question in any way. Its baffling.

For the record, I am with Trump on that issue in that oppose abortion with a few basic exceptions...life of the mother, rape, incest. Does this position make me immoral in your eyes?

And if you truly care about THAT issue, you will get out and vote for Trump against Hillary if that's what the race ends up being...you may be unsure of him and his assertion to nominate Scalia-type Justices....but you KNOW Hillary will appoint SCJ's who will make abortions available on every street corner.

How do you justify NOT voting against a Hillary who is...100% for certain...appointing liberal SCJ's to further her abortion agenda.

I told you earlier.  I'm done with this conversation.

You're very good at twisting.  You and I have both made errors here.  I don't wish to continue on this path because you're devoted to a guy I find degrading, deceitful and a Democrat and you don't seem to care about any of that.

Our minds will never meet......... and yes, I DO have a mind, and actually, it's quite a good one....even though I'm a disgusting social conservative and a fanatic who dares ask for integrity in my country's leaders.   :patriot:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline flowers

« Reply #151 on: April 26, 2016, 11:42:34 pm »
How do you justify NOT voting against a Hillary who is...100% for certain...appointing liberal SCJ's to further her abortion agenda.

Exactly.

Offline AnybodyButaDem

« Reply #152 on: April 27, 2016, 12:29:25 am »
C'mon. Really? So I'm "against" morality and social conservatism? Or do you just need to feel like a Crusader under siege.

I'm a father of 3 daughters and morality is a very important part of our daily lives, so I admit I'm offended that you somehow think I'm "opposed to morality". Where is that coming from?  And where are you coming up with this stuff about the unborn...I have not even touched on the subject....so you're defending things that have not come into question in any way. Its baffling.

For the record, I am with Trump on that issue in that oppose abortion with a few basic exceptions...life of the mother, rape, incest. Does this position make me immoral in your eyes?

And if you truly care about THAT issue, you will get out and vote for Trump against Hillary if that's what the race ends up being...you may be unsure of him and his assertion to nominate Scalia-type Justices....but you KNOW Hillary will appoint SCJ's who will make abortions available on every street corner.

I'll save you the trouble.  You support Trump; therefore you have no morals.

This is the binary thinking you're wasting precious words on responding to this poster.

Just ignore her nonsense and write her off as a serious poster.  She writes words that your hands never typed and then argues what she made up out of thin air.  Then if you challenge her false description of you, she claims persecution and the martyr act begins all over again.

It's boring.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 12:32:07 am by AnybodyButaDem »
Guess who got the NYT's endorsement in the GOP primary?

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #153 on: April 27, 2016, 12:45:45 am »
I'll save you the trouble.  You support Trump; therefore you have no morals.

This is the binary thinking you're wasting precious words on responding to this poster.

Just ignore her nonsense and write her off as a serious poster.  She writes words that your hands never typed and then argues what she made up out of thin air.  Then if you challenge her false description of you, she claims persecution and the martyr act begins all over again.

It's boring.

Don't be too hard on her.   She's a dear friend to many here.  Myself included.

We've made our arguments.  No need to keep it up, don't you agree?   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #154 on: April 27, 2016, 01:43:18 am »

You're very good at twisting.  You and I have both made errors here.  I don't wish to continue on this path because you're devoted to a guy I find degrading, deceitful and a Democrat and you don't seem to care about any of that.

Our minds will never meet......... and yes, I DO have a mind, and actually, it's quite a good one....even though I'm a disgusting social conservative and a fanatic who dares ask for integrity in my country's leaders.   :patriot:

Alright, ML, I will back off and let it go. Very sorry if I've offended you, that was never my intention. I am genuinely curious how this hatred comes to cloud everything else for those who are in this rabidly anti-Trump mode. It just feels crazy from the outside, like a fever that I keep thinking has to break at some point...and let reality come rushing back in. You seem like a nice person, and I hope we can have more friendly and productive conversations in the future.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline libertybele

« Reply #155 on: April 27, 2016, 01:47:31 am »

Here's to you Musiclady!  I'll join you.  I am one of those disgusting conservatives who demands integrity from my country's leader.  :beer:  :patriot: :patriot:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #156 on: April 27, 2016, 02:04:34 am »
Here's to you Musiclady!  I'll join you.  I am one of those disgusting conservatives who demands integrity from my country's leader.  :beer:  :patriot: :patriot:

Me too!
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #157 on: April 27, 2016, 02:10:20 am »
Alright, ML, I will back off and let it go. Very sorry if I've offended you, that was never my intention. I am genuinely curious how this hatred comes to cloud everything else for those who are in this rabidly anti-Trump mode. It just feels crazy from the outside, like a fever that I keep thinking has to break at some point...and let reality come rushing back in. You seem like a nice person, and I hope we can have more friendly and productive conversations in the future.

On the contrary, the 60% of the GOP that has not voted for Trump (and the 30% who will NEVER vote for him) hopes that the Trump fever will break and that you Stockholm Syndromed groupies will come to your senses.

But, you seem hellbent to force this carny on the rest of the party and endure an embarrassing loss at the polls in November.  It will be YOUR fault that Hillary is elected and YOUR fault that the SC goes liberal.  You just wouldn't listen.

Reap the whirlwind, pal.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #158 on: April 27, 2016, 03:01:23 am »

I truly think we're in the majority.  It's just that the minority is so vehement in declaring that morality, integrity and decency are only important to the crazy, holier-than-thou religious bigots that they make us think we're the minority.

If anything this primary season is showing us that a loud, obnoxious minority can proclaim themselves the majority (in spite of the reality that their numbers are small), and try to bully the rest of us into conformity.

It's good that a few of us are willing to verbally stand up against their tactics and speak up for common sense and decency.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

Offline musiclady

« Reply #160 on: April 27, 2016, 03:03:34 am »
On the contrary, the 60% of the GOP that has not voted for Trump (and the 30% who will NEVER vote for him) hopes that the Trump fever will break and that you Stockholm Syndromed groupies will come to your senses.

But, you seem hellbent to force this carny on the rest of the party and endure an embarrassing loss at the polls in November. It will be YOUR fault that Hillary is elected and YOUR fault that the SC goes liberal.  You just wouldn't listen.
Reap the whirlwind, pal.

That deserves to be repeated over and over again.

It will be THEIR fault that they didn't listen to the majority, and forced a Hillary presidency on us.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #161 on: April 27, 2016, 03:05:15 am »
That deserves to be repeated over and over again.

It will be THEIR fault that they didn't listen to the majority, and forced a Hillary presidency on us.

Lady, you and libertybelle are warriors in the cause against Donald Trump.  Keep up the good work.  There are so many of us that admire your articulate defense of conservatism and contra Trumpism.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #162 on: April 27, 2016, 03:08:59 am »
Trump lost to Hitlary in vote totals in all states he ran in tonight. Donny is a real juggernaut come this fall.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #163 on: April 27, 2016, 03:10:28 am »
Lady, you and libertybelle are warriors in the cause against Donald Trump.  Keep up the good work.  There are so many of us that admire your articulate defense of conservatism and contra Trumpism.

Thank you sir!  I wish I were tougher and really didn't care what people thought of me....

I felt like I got kicked in the teeth today, and the support I just got from libertybele, Chosen Daughter and you was like an answer to prayer.

I WILL keep fighting.  I will  NOT let the mockery and derision get me down.   :patriot:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #164 on: April 27, 2016, 03:10:53 am »
I truly think we're in the majority.  It's just that the minority is so vehement in declaring that morality, integrity and decency are only important to the crazy, holier-than-thou religious bigots that they make us think we're the minority.

If anything this primary season is showing us that a loud, obnoxious minority can proclaim themselves the majority (in spite of the reality that their numbers are small), and try to bully the rest of us into conformity.

It's good that a few of us are willing to verbally stand up against their tactics and speak up for common sense and decency.

That's funny.

I noticed you, Libertybele and Chosen Daughter having a group hug.

I immediately thought of The Pointer Sisters...singing JUMP!     

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-3sPJkPOr0   

ML....you're the one in the middle!    :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #165 on: April 27, 2016, 03:16:56 am »
Thank you sir!  I wish I were tougher and really didn't care what people thought of me....

I felt like I got kicked in the teeth today, and the support I just got from libertybele, Chosen Daughter and you was like an answer to prayer.

I WILL keep fighting.  I will  NOT let the mockery and derision get me down.   :patriot:

Forget Mesaclone.   He's an outlier on this forum.  He blew in claiming the place was full of Democrats.  Lost his credibility right off the bat.

You are so good in your logical responses.  Never doubt yourself.       

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #166 on: April 27, 2016, 03:37:58 am »
If one even hints at supporting Trump, one is just an expletive deleted, expletive deleted, expletive deleted, lowlife, degenerate loser. The anti-Trumps never read about making friends and influencing people.
There is no valid reason to support Trump. None.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #167 on: April 27, 2016, 04:07:43 am »
Forget Mesaclone.   He's an outlier on this forum.  He blew in claiming the place was full of Democrats.  Lost his credibility right off the bat.

You're just mad he fingered you as the "Plant".

Offline musiclady

« Reply #168 on: April 27, 2016, 04:22:35 am »

Thank you.  I agree totally about Mesaclone. He blew in calling you a Democrat, and included me in his "meanies" list who just didn't treat poor Trump people nicely.  He was clueless and arrogant, and never brought a single cogent thought to his divisive, deceitful accusation of the rest of us.

The funny thing is, is that I have been completely consistent.  I have always been a social conservative, a fiscal conservative, a small government conservative, and one who made open fun of liberals.

Now here I am on a Republican/Conservative forum defending myself against marauding liberals being made fun of for standing for what conservatives have ALWAYS stood for.  Truth.  Integrity.  Honor.  And I am repeatedly called names for believing what the majority of conservatives believe....... that vulgar, childish, liberal oafs shouldn't be Presidents.

But some of those folks laughing were on my side of the debate just a few short months ago.  Trump has changed them.  He has made them mean.

It's disturbing.

btw, you have been stellar in posting fact after fact, detail after detail opposing Trump and his liberalism.  THANK you!

(The accusation that you were a "Dem plant" still makes me laugh!)

A-Lert

« Reply #169 on: April 27, 2016, 06:37:54 am »
Trump lost to Hitlary in vote totals in all states he ran in tonight. Donny is a real juggernaut come this fall.

Your problem is that Trump wasn't in a contest with Hillary. He schlonged his GOP opponents.  :silly:

A-Lert

« Reply #170 on: April 27, 2016, 06:41:27 am »
There is no valid reason to support Trump. None.

He can beat Hillary. The best reason of all.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #171 on: April 27, 2016, 07:56:47 pm »
Wow.

The recipe seems to be a deeply held belief in one's own moral superiority, deeply butthurt feelings over "my guy" losing, a sense of entitlement, and the maturity level of a 17 year old frat boy. Put those together and mix 'em up with some anger and petty jealousy and you get an Anti-Trumper.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #172 on: April 27, 2016, 08:37:29 pm »
He can beat Hillary. The best reason of all.
Not true.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #173 on: April 27, 2016, 08:39:16 pm »
Wow.

The recipe seems to be a deeply held belief in one's own moral superiority, deeply butthurt feelings over "my guy" losing, a sense of entitlement, and the maturity level of a 17 year old frat boy. Put those together and mix 'em up with some anger and petty jealousy and you get an Anti-Trumper.
Actually, that more describes Trump himself.

And how are crude anal rape references not caught by the filter here?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 08:39:33 pm by jmyrlefuller »

A-Lert

« Reply #174 on: April 27, 2016, 09:36:08 pm »
Not true.

Why should I believe someone who supports a candidate that can't even get 50% in his home state?