Author Topic: TRUMP SOARS IN NEW POLLS: +26 PA...+34 CT...+38 RI...  (Read 10932 times)

Offline flowers

Re: TRUMP SOARS IN NEW POLLS: +26 PA...+34 CT...+38 RI...
« Reply #125 on: April 26, 2016, 10:14:15 pm »
There it is.  The musiclady strawman!  First sentence this time.  Well played!!
:mauslaff:

Offline flowers

« Reply #126 on: April 26, 2016, 10:16:00 pm »
How cute!     NOT!    **nononono*

How freaking hard is it to simply apologize, ML?   
Yes it seems it is that hard.

Offline flowers

« Reply #127 on: April 26, 2016, 10:17:57 pm »
Yep.

According to the Far Right, we are all angry, tree-hugging, big government, homosexual lefties out to destroy the GOP.
According to the Far Left, we are brown shirted Nazis, bigots, racists and members of the He-man Woman Haters Club!

Do you think the Far Righties ever wonder just what the Far Leftees are thinking...and vice versa? They certainly can't both be right. Right?

Truth is, as usual, that they are both very wrong and are equally blinded by a need to adhere to the orthodoxies of the extremes in American politics. What Trump followers really are, is pragmatic and patriotic...with a little nod to Libertarian values. We want a government that respects the peoples exercise of their own religious values, but one that does not seek to advance any particular religious establishment or sect.

The extremes are correct on one count...we do have anger...anger over the fact that both parties have left the middle class behind in their war of rich vs poor. WE are the ones serving in the armed forces. WE are the ones paying the Lion's share of taxes. WE are the ones running small businesses and getting murdered by Obamacare.

And lastly, WE are fed up and we're not gonna take it anymore.

Thank goodness you found this site.....VERY SPOT ON POST!  :hands:

Offline flowers

« Reply #128 on: April 26, 2016, 10:20:34 pm »
You are officially the poster child for tedious.
  :mauslaff: 000hehehehe

Offline flowers

« Reply #129 on: April 26, 2016, 10:22:01 pm »
Ditto to both of you .... but sometimes your entertainment is a hoot!   :tongue2:
It sure is. On threads like this....some not on ignore.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #130 on: April 26, 2016, 10:26:29 pm »
  :mauslaff: 000hehehehe

flowers, when did you stop being a nice person?  As I remember you, you would never laugh at a person who stood up for the lives of the unborn, and for morality.

What changed you?

(I'm not feeling sorry for myself, since you clearly don't know me at all, but you really seem to have changed since you became a Trump devotee.  We used to agree on practically everything.  Now you mock things you used to defend.  I find that sad).
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline AnybodyButaDem

« Reply #131 on: April 26, 2016, 10:31:27 pm »
flowers, when did you stop being a nice person?  As I remember you, you would never laugh at a person who stood up for the lives of the unborn, and for morality.

What changed you?

(I'm not feeling sorry for myself, since you clearly don't know me at all, but you really seem to have changed since you became a Trump devotee.  We used to agree on practically everything.  Now you mock things you used to defend.  I find that sad).

The martyr act is just unbelievable.  What posts is she reading to come up with these wild accusations that have zero to do with what is actually being discussed? 

At least the baseline is set now.  If you don't agree with everything she says, then you're not a "nice person."   I suppose we can flip that back on her, and I'll assume she's not a "nice person" either since she doesn't think 100% as I do.   :shrug:
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 10:32:51 pm by AnybodyButaDem »
Guess who got the NYT's endorsement in the GOP primary?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #132 on: April 26, 2016, 10:36:10 pm »

What changed you?

Getting bitten by the Trump bug is a serious problem and unfortunately there is no known cure.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

« Reply #133 on: April 26, 2016, 10:37:34 pm »
Getting bitten by the Trump bug is a serious problem and unfortunately there is no known cure.

Apparently not.

Oh well....... I guess it's not our problem, eh?

We're the ones who are still healthy!  :beer:

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #134 on: April 26, 2016, 10:39:56 pm »
Apparently not.

I truly wish there was something we could do for them but sadly there isn't a single thing we can do.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #135 on: April 26, 2016, 10:40:58 pm »
Apparently not.

**nononono*
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

A-Lert

« Reply #136 on: April 26, 2016, 10:41:23 pm »
The martyr act is just unbelievable.  What posts is she reading to come up with these wild accusations that have zero to do with what is actually being discussed? 

At least the baseline is set now.  If you don't agree with everything she says, then you're not a "nice person."   I suppose we can flip that back on her, and I'll assume she's not a "nice person" either since she doesn't think 100% as I do.   :shrug:

If one even hints at supporting Trump, one is just an expletive deleted, expletive deleted, expletive deleted, lowlife, degenerate loser. The anti-Trumps never read about making friends and influencing people.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #137 on: April 26, 2016, 10:41:35 pm »
I truly wish there was something we could do for them but sadly there isn't a single thing we can do.

I think it will be best if I quit trying......too exasperating.   But I want you to keep up the good fight!  :patriot:

Offline musiclady

Offline flowers

« Reply #139 on: April 26, 2016, 10:46:19 pm »

What changed you?

ML, Just because I laughed at that comment has nothing to do with me not standing up with the unborn or morality.  We haven't agreed on the same thing for some time now, that is why I have you usually on ignore, yet this thread I am reading most of the posters.

I changed around the time I opened my eyes about you and your Cruz born in Canada suporters whose wife worked at Goldman Sachs,  went full on to start insulting us. As far as you on ignore....around the time you sided with Icarly  she came out in full support for poor Meygn Kelly and that bullsh8t attempt to make that blood shooting out of whatever mean her time of the month.

Later

Online DCPatriot

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline flowers

« Reply #141 on: April 26, 2016, 10:48:45 pm »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #142 on: April 26, 2016, 10:50:55 pm »
ML, Just because I laughed at that comment has nothing to do with me not standing up with the unborn or morality.  We haven't agreed on the same thing for some time now, that is why I have you usually on ignore, yet this thread I am reading most of the posters.

I changed around the time I opened my eyes about you and your Cruz born in Canada suporters whose wife worked at Goldman Sachs,  went full on to start insulting us. As far as you on ignore....around the time you sided with Icarly  she came out in full support for poor Meygn Kelly and that bullsh8t attempt to make that blood shooting out of whatever mean her time of the month.

Later

I thought you might have turned on me then.  I thought we just disagreed, but it was clearly a big problem for you that I thought Trump was disgusting for his (thinly veiled) attack on Kelly's being a woman.

But on this thread, I'm defending morality and social conservatism against Mesaclone, and I did think we agreed on that.  Didn't think that was something to laugh at.

But I guess Trump has changed you.......

(For the record, I have never put you on ignore, nor would I even think of it.  I don't have a problem with disagreements.  Just ridicule for believing in the values so important to our Founders).

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #143 on: April 26, 2016, 10:54:17 pm »
Some days....deep sigh.

Yep!  So sad and totally unnecessary. 

Anybody that can fog a mirror could see BY THIS TIME, that Mesaclone's "maiden thread" wasn't an act of a troll, but rather an honest appraisal of how this site appeared to any casual guest lurking at the time the thread was initiated.

And yet, some people still hold nasty grudges.

How "Christian" of them.     :whistle:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #144 on: April 26, 2016, 10:56:09 pm »
I thought you might have turned on me then.  I thought we just disagreed, but it was clearly a big problem for you that I thought Trump was disgusting for his (thinly veiled) attack on Kelly's being a woman.

But on this thread, I'm defending morality and social conservatism against Mesaclone, and I did think we agreed on that.  Didn't think that was something to laugh at.

(For the record, I have never put you on ignore, nor would I even think of it.  I don't have a problem with disagreements.  Just ridicule for believing in the values so important to our Founders).

ML....you are a fine lady with a sophisticated bent.

IMO, you're just wound a little too tight.    :laugh:

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #145 on: April 26, 2016, 10:56:27 pm »

Later

So you prefer a con man and carnival barker.  Sad!  **nononono*

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

« Reply #146 on: April 26, 2016, 10:58:29 pm »

Later

btw, the saddest thing for me is to see one of my staunchest pro-life allies turn around and support a pro-abortion, pro-PP candidate.

Your having me on ignore perhaps explains why you've never answered my sincere questions as to how someone who holds life so dear can support a presidential candidate who hasn't had a problem with partial birth abortion.......

Maybe some day, after this ugly season is over, you can explain to me how that happened.....

Offline musiclady

« Reply #147 on: April 26, 2016, 11:01:01 pm »
ML....you are a fine lady with a sophisticated bent.

IMO, you're just wound a little too tight.    :laugh:

Nope.

I just love my country and don't want to see it sink further into a moral abyss.  I care about the lives of the unborn.  I care about protection of children from sexual abuse.  I care about the dignity of women.  I care about honor, truthfulness, and decency.

If that makes me "wound too tight" so be it.

I'm not going to change my fundamental beliefs to please someone on an internet forum.

Even a good buddy like you!  ^-^

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #148 on: April 26, 2016, 11:04:56 pm »
The polling has been consistantly against Trump for months.  I highly doubt it'll change, considering the consistency over time.  That's why I think your assumptions that independents will break for Trump to be in error.

Also, college students tend to 'sit it out' anyway.  So the only change factor would be if they actually did come out to vote.

Its already begun to change.

GW Battleground in July had Donald Down 17.
GW Battleground last week had him within the margin of error.

That is a real shift in standing in a head-to-head match with Hillary. Consider that poll a preview of what's coming as the convention approaches.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #149 on: April 26, 2016, 11:15:55 pm »

C'mon. Really? So I'm "against" morality and social conservatism? Or do you just need to feel like a Crusader under siege.

I'm a father of 3 daughters and morality is a very important part of our daily lives, so I admit I'm offended that you somehow think I'm "opposed to morality". Where is that coming from?  And where are you coming up with this stuff about the unborn...I have not even touched on the subject....so you're defending things that have not come into question in any way. Its baffling.

For the record, I am with Trump on that issue in that oppose abortion with a few basic exceptions...life of the mother, rape, incest. Does this position make me immoral in your eyes?

And if you truly care about THAT issue, you will get out and vote for Trump against Hillary if that's what the race ends up being...you may be unsure of him and his assertion to nominate Scalia-type Justices....but you KNOW Hillary will appoint SCJ's who will make abortions available on every street corner.

How do you justify NOT voting against a Hillary who is...100% for certain...appointing liberal SCJ's to further her abortion agenda.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain