Author Topic: Trump: Transgender people can use whatever bathroom they want  (Read 33308 times)

Offline sinkspur

Re: Trump: Transgender people can use whatever bathroom they want
« Reply #250 on: April 22, 2016, 09:05:44 pm »
Byron York ‏@ByronYork  52m52 minutes ago

RT @AnnCoulter: I wish Trump would go back to retweeting juvenile photos of Heidi Cruz.  I hate the new Manafort & Black Trump
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

A-Lert

« Reply #251 on: April 22, 2016, 09:06:29 pm »
This is the biggest thing Trump has going for him:  Resignation

The leader in GOP delegates who is gaining momentum causes resignation.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #252 on: April 22, 2016, 09:09:19 pm »
The leader in GOP delegates who is gaining momentum causes resignation.

Trump is not gaining momentum.  He gets an average of 38% of GOP voters in primaries.   Most Republicans are, therefore, resigned to the fact that a minority of Republicans have shoved this cretin down our throats.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

geronl

« Reply #253 on: April 22, 2016, 09:15:20 pm »
How do you know what sex a person is in a public restroom? Do you physically check them out?

lol. Letting a man in a suit and beard should be able to walk in and piss openly in the floor according to the left. NYC already lets them piss on the sidewalk with their junk all over the place.

Such family friendly liberal stuff.

geronl

« Reply #254 on: April 22, 2016, 09:16:43 pm »
Two things:
1)  I really am tired of the 'gottcha' questions; the candidates nightmare and the reporters delight.
2)  D. Trump should never answer hypothetical questions.

asking his position on a burning issue of the day is not a gotcha question.

Online libertybele

« Reply #255 on: April 22, 2016, 09:18:46 pm »
Welcome, JMS. 

Don't we expect gotcha questions?  Isn't that part of the vetting? 

I think the problem is not so much the questions, it's the answers that DT has been giving.

:beer:  ... and his 'flip-flopping' on every issue afterwards
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

A-Lert

« Reply #256 on: April 22, 2016, 09:20:12 pm »
Trump is not gaining momentum.  He gets an average of 38% of GOP voters in primaries.   Most Republicans are, therefore, resigned to the fact that a minority of Republicans have shoved this cretin down our throats.

Trump schlonged Cruz and Kasich. The polls that you were so infatuated with earlier, noticeably absent recently, show Trump's GOP support increasing almost daily.

Online libertybele

« Reply #257 on: April 22, 2016, 09:23:06 pm »
Trump schlonged Cruz and Kasich. The polls that you were so infatuated with earlier, noticeably absent recently, show Trump's GOP support increasing almost daily.

Trump will not get to 1237 so in essence, Cruz has schlonged Trump! 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

A-Lert

« Reply #258 on: April 22, 2016, 09:23:22 pm »
lol. Letting a man in a suit and beard should be able to walk in and piss openly in the floor according to the left. NYC already lets them piss on the sidewalk with their junk all over the place.

Such family friendly liberal stuff.

So you are claiming there is no law against pissing on the sidewalk in NYC?

A-Lert

« Reply #259 on: April 22, 2016, 09:26:30 pm »
Trump will not get to 1237 so in essence, Cruz has schlonged Trump!

Yes he will. Cruz is mathematically eliminated. Kasich is living in lala land.

Wingnut

« Reply #260 on: April 22, 2016, 09:35:51 pm »
So you are claiming there is no law against pissing on the sidewalk in NYC?

Don't be obtuse.  You know in de Bazio's NY the NYPD is veboten from charging pee'ers. 

A-Lert

« Reply #261 on: April 22, 2016, 09:58:49 pm »
Don't be obtuse.  You know in de Bazio's NY the NYPD is veboten from charging pee'ers.

No I don't know. I've never been to NYC and it isn't in my future plans to visit.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #262 on: April 22, 2016, 10:05:44 pm »
Those that oppose Trump in the GOP are more than just Social Conservatives.

Yep.

I'm no SoCon.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #263 on: April 22, 2016, 10:10:40 pm »
I just don't think he really believes that.  Known him too long.  Probably just the stress of this whole damn primary season.

The SOCONS pull this sh*t every 4 years.

I know it.  You know it.   And Democrat Party knows it.

My country is being purposely destroyed as Founded, and this cycle, they get all stupid over Abortion and Transgenders being able to use the restroom of their choice.   

Every four years they pull out the Abortion litmus test as if that's the deal breaker for them.

But you're right.   I'll go back to laughing with them once Cleveland is a memory.     :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #264 on: April 22, 2016, 10:12:28 pm »
Yep.

I'm no SoCon.

No, you're not, Luis.   But you have a lot in common with them when it comes to Donald Trump.    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #265 on: April 22, 2016, 10:14:13 pm »
Those that oppose Trump in the GOP are more than just Social Conservatives.

Yeah, but with them, their dislike of Trump is virtually unanimous.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #266 on: April 22, 2016, 10:15:55 pm »
Actually, I don't either.  That's why I didn't react in anger.  There's been way too much of that going around lately.

:beer:     

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #267 on: April 22, 2016, 10:18:52 pm »
No, you're not, Luis.   But you have a lot in common with them when it comes to Donald Trump.    :laugh:

As well as with the majority of the voters.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #268 on: April 22, 2016, 10:19:15 pm »
The SOCONS pull this sh*t every 4 years.

I know it.  You know it.   And Democrat Party knows it.

My country is being purposely destroyed as Founded, and this cycle, they get all stupid over Abortion and Transgenders being able to use the restroom of their choice.   

Every four years they pull out the Abortion litmus test as if that's the deal breaker for them.

But you're right.   I'll go back to laughing with them once Cleveland is a memory.     :laugh:

The country as founded was destroyed  a LONG time ago David!  It started in earnest in the early 1850'S and by 1873 the deed was done!  The republic our founders gave us was no more! Replaced by the mercantile empire we now enjoy!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

geronl

« Reply #269 on: April 22, 2016, 10:21:09 pm »
Trying to stop the wholesale slaughter of babies and not wanting perverts to join little girls in the bathrooms and showers is a bad thing... right... sure.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #270 on: April 22, 2016, 10:36:27 pm »
The country as founded was destroyed  a LONG time ago David!  It started in earnest in the early 1850'S and by 1873 the deed was done!  The republic our founders gave us was no more! Replaced by the mercantile empire we now enjoy!

My point was that we have Obama today because the SOCONS couldn't pray themselves to sleep at night if they voted for a Mormon.

And here we go again.

If "their guy" loses the Nomination, they get into the fetal position and stay home on Election Day.

....or they turn The Briefing Room into 'Animal House'.

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #271 on: April 22, 2016, 10:40:30 pm »
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #272 on: April 22, 2016, 10:41:13 pm »
After reading this entire thread, man I am tired  :thud:

You all do realize that drag Queens and transgender have been using women's bathrooms for many years?
You probably do not know that because they look and act like women, or hookers! But either way they go in do their business wash Their hands, fix their  makeup and leave.

If man is stalking a woman he will go in a bathroom anyway.

You do know that women will run into the men's room  when the ladies room line is wrapped around the building and she  has to pee from the four beers she just drank?

Ok, maybe a lot of you don't know that last scenario.  :whistle:
But point being, the law is crock!

Nothing will be any different than it is now.
Predators will be no more prevalent than they already are.

Chicken Little has been out screaming the sky is falling, and everyone believes it!
This is nothing but a left ploy to show the right as s bunch of drama queens.

Common sense tells you to not go into a bathroom in a secluded place or late at night in a secluded place.

Plus, if any of you are letting your young children go to the bathroom in a public place alone, Then shame on you!

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #273 on: April 22, 2016, 10:51:04 pm »
After reading this entire thread, man I am tired  :thud:

You all do realize that drag Queens and transgender have been using women's bathrooms for many years?
You probably do not know that because they look and act like women, or hookers! But either way they go in do their business wash Their hands, fix their  makeup and leave.

If man is stalking a woman he will go in a bathroom anyway.

You do know that women will run into the men's room  when the ladies room line is wrapped around the building and she  has to pee from the four beers she just drank?

Ok, maybe a lot of you don't know that last scenario.  :whistle:
But point being, the law is crock!

Nothing will be any different than it is now.
Predators will be no more prevalent than they already are.

Chicken Little has been out screaming the sky is falling, and everyone believes it!
This is nothing but a left ploy to show the right as s bunch of drama queens.

Common sense tells you to not go into a bathroom in a secluded place or late at night in a secluded place.

Plus, if any of you are letting your young children go to the bathroom in a public place alone, Then shame on you!

Unmitigated total surrender!  Hell no!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #274 on: April 22, 2016, 10:56:23 pm »
Me too, friend?   :beer:

:beer:   

And MAC, too!    :beer: