Author Topic: Trump: Transgender people can use whatever bathroom they want  (Read 33254 times)

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Re: Trump: Transgender people can use whatever bathroom they want
« Reply #175 on: April 21, 2016, 10:32:39 pm »
I don't agree with Trump, but this was a smart move on his part. The primary is basically over. He can't do anything about the North Carolina law, and transgendered people are not the focus of this campaign. He figured that if he voiced support for the law, then Hillary and the liberal media would attack him on this until November. This election is about immigration, trade, etc., and he doesn't want to lose focus on those issues.

That's a very good point.  Trump is running against Hillary now.

This is one I don't agree with Trump on, but it's not a dealbreaker for me.  Right now, he is being asked gotcha questions like crazy - he is being targeted because he is the frontrunner.  I expect to hear a lot of crap like that  - it's just manufactured diversion to keep Hillary looking good and the Republicans looking like monsters. 

Personally, I think that transgender people need a lot of psychological and medical testing done before having something like that done - to the point of it being extremely rare.  I do not think it should be mainstreamed into our culture.  Soon, every sitcom will have to have that one transgender character.

You know they will.   **nononono*
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

geronl

« Reply #176 on: April 21, 2016, 10:50:19 pm »
Who is she?

The female version of Bernard Goetz who shot thugs on a subway a while back

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #177 on: April 21, 2016, 10:53:17 pm »
I want to be a dog.  A dog can do all sorts of things that are normal - for dogs.  Well, okay... some things I wouldn't be so interested in doing.  But every fire hydrant is fair game.

I want to be a Klingon..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #178 on: April 21, 2016, 11:01:21 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

A-Lert

« Reply #179 on: April 21, 2016, 11:27:19 pm »
Common sense and decency has all but disappeared from this once great country. The melting pot ended up getting too many impurities. What kind of freak wants to use a bathroom with the opposite sez?

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #180 on: April 21, 2016, 11:30:17 pm »
Common sense and decency has all but disappeared from this once great country. The melting pot ended up getting too many impurities. What kind of freak wants to use a bathroom with the opposite sez?

Donald Trump.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #181 on: April 21, 2016, 11:34:18 pm »

Offline WAC

« Reply #182 on: April 21, 2016, 11:42:25 pm »
I can see men dressing up as woman just to have access to the children or woman . One man was already caught taking video's.  Went in dressed as a woman but of course was a pervert.

WAC

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #183 on: April 21, 2016, 11:54:46 pm »
Trump squats when he pees so this is not a big issue for him.

A-Lert

« Reply #184 on: April 22, 2016, 12:00:01 am »

Peeking again, eh Frank?

A-Lert

« Reply #185 on: April 22, 2016, 12:11:22 am »
Quote from: A-Lert on Today at 07:27:19 PM

The immediate thought that popped into my head also and I am sure a lot others also.

Why doesn't that surprise me? It shows where your head is.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #186 on: April 22, 2016, 12:17:17 am »
Hard for folks to find what they refuse to look for!
Thank you for the research Bigun.

Wingnut

« Reply #187 on: April 22, 2016, 12:19:58 am »

He just does that because he has a micturition disorder.  This is common in males who have small hands.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 12:26:23 am by Wingnut »

Offline whistlingpastthegraveyard

« Reply #188 on: April 22, 2016, 12:52:13 am »
Some FReepers seem to be in shock. lol.

Jim Rob now has a choice, will he embrace the real liberal Donnie. Can a man who can't keep pervs out of the girls toilet keep illegals out of the country...  :silly: :silly:

JR is 100% all in, he has no choice now.  It will be the end of his forum.
#nevertrump

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #189 on: April 22, 2016, 12:54:26 am »
JR is 100% all in, he has no choice now.  It will be the end of his forum.

Absolutely!

Welcome aboard!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline whistlingpastthegraveyard

« Reply #190 on: April 22, 2016, 01:05:38 am »
Thank you, sir. Good to be here.
#nevertrump

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #191 on: April 22, 2016, 01:12:18 am »
I do not want to change or pee in a bathroom with a man.  I don't care what kind of identity crisis they are having. 

What a liberal Donald Trump is.  Can't believe my fellow Conservatives would even entertain the idea of Trump for POTUS.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #192 on: April 22, 2016, 01:14:58 am »
I do not want to change or pee in a bathroom with a man.  I don't care what kind of identity crisis they are having. 

What a liberal Donald Trump is.  Can't believe my fellow Conservatives would even entertain the idea of Trump for POTUS.

Everyone who calls himself Conservative isn't! And anyone who would vote for Trump can't possibly be!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline WAC

« Reply #193 on: April 22, 2016, 01:19:25 am »
There's no way you can tell if a man is just dressing up to look like a trans.....when in fact is a sexual predator.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #194 on: April 22, 2016, 01:24:44 am »
There's no way you can tell if a man is just dressing up to look like a trans.....when in fact is a sexual predator.
One might infer it...
after the assault. :thud:

Welcome WAC.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #195 on: April 22, 2016, 01:32:58 am »

I think they are all sexual predators.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline MACVSOG68

« Reply #196 on: April 22, 2016, 01:38:57 am »
I don't agree with Trump, but this was a smart move on his part. The primary is basically over. He can't do anything about the North Carolina law, and transgendered people are not the focus of this campaign. He figured that if he voiced support for the law, then Hillary and the liberal media would attack him on this until November. This election is about immigration, trade, etc., and he doesn't want to lose focus on those issues.

On the contrary, Trump made fighting political correctness a highlight of his campaign.  Did he think "Merry Christmas" was all it was about?  His supporters certainly didn't think so.  Now when the ultimate PC issue comes up he's no where to be found.  Every rally of his talked about the fight against political correctness.  The GOP establishment wasn't going to fight it, so he took it on. 

Now he doesn't want to lose focus?  I think it may be a "smart move" only because like so many other issues of his, he's totally unprepared to actually fight the serious PC issues...well...except for Merrry Christmas. 
It's the Supreme Court nominations!

Online libertybele

« Reply #197 on: April 22, 2016, 01:47:03 am »
Wow.  That was a stupid thing to say.............  **nononono*

:amen:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #198 on: April 22, 2016, 02:03:16 am »

Well you know that Trump has to embrace policy for his good friend Rudy.  And based on the photo's of him and Rudy maybe Trump swings different ways also.

New York values
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 02:05:30 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #199 on: April 22, 2016, 02:05:13 am »

Conservatives aren't considering him.   His fellow liberals are.......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.