Author Topic: YouGov/CBS Poll: Trump 49, Cruz 31 in California Primary  (Read 6575 times)

Offline flowers

Re: YouGov/CBS Poll: Trump 49, Cruz 31 in California Primary
« Reply #75 on: April 18, 2016, 10:57:23 pm »

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #76 on: April 18, 2016, 10:58:06 pm »
There could be a thousand of them and bleep won't care. They will still pretend that leftwing Trump is their lord and savior.

Trumpism is a cult. period.

Well, we can't seem to get even one out of you Cruz-ites. You'd think the Chosen One would be oozing accomplishments.

For the record, proposing legislation that fails to becomes law is not an accomplishment...its an attempt that ended in failure.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 11:01:31 pm by Mesaclone »
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline flowers

« Reply #77 on: April 18, 2016, 11:10:09 pm »
Well, we can't seem to get even one out of you Cruz-ites. You'd think the Chosen One would be oozing accomplishments.

For the record, proposing legislation that fails to becomes law is not an accomplishment...its an attempt that ended in failure.
  Not a single one. Major ****crickets**** I know maybe because they cannot find any. Please anyone of you Cruz people post a few, I really want to know. Hope 'Cruz people' doesn't offend any of you.  :laugh:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #78 on: April 18, 2016, 11:12:10 pm »
Sweetie, you're becoming such a  crotchety old coot.  Just thought you'd like to know ...and hopefully you'll let the real Bigun return soon.   :0001:

I call um like I seeum dear! Always have and always will!

You will only begin to like reading my opinions again when they start to comport with your own and not before.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 11:29:01 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

HonestJohn

« Reply #79 on: April 18, 2016, 11:13:44 pm »
  Not a single one. Major ****crickets**** I know maybe because they cannot find any. Please anyone of you Cruz people post a few, I really want to know. Hope 'Cruz people' doesn't offend any of you.  :laugh:

Annoying as all get out having to figure out an innocuous phrase to refer to the supporters of a Presidential candidate... ain't it?  Thanks to your side, I spent three weeks trying to figure out a phrase that wouldn't send you all into a tizzy.

It's nice to put the shoe on the other foot.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #80 on: April 18, 2016, 11:27:24 pm »
And quickly emerged as a real leader who changed the senate very much for the better!
Yeah, right. As evidenced by the AGAINST another round of his reading childrens' books, or some such.

That vote was 98-2 for anoinTED to sit down and shut up.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #81 on: April 18, 2016, 11:28:16 pm »
What has Trump ever done but turn a huge inheritance into a below-market-return real estate investment, bankrupting four companies in the process, and doing business with mob-controlled business developers.

Lately, he hasn't even done that.  Now Trump makes his living leasing his name to actual builders of buildings.  And I'm not unconvinced that this presidential run is not an effort at maximizing his name recognition and value.

Women and Hispanics hate Trump and there is nothing he can do to change that.   He will lose and lose big to Hillary.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline flowers

« Reply #82 on: April 18, 2016, 11:29:42 pm »
What has Trump ever done but turn a huge inheritance into a below-market-return real estate investment, bankrupting four companies in the process, and doing business with mob-controlled business developers.

Lately, he hasn't even done that.  Now Trump makes his living leasing his name to actual builders of buildings.  And I'm not unconvinced that this presidential run is not an effort at maximizing his name recognition and value.

Women and Hispanics hate Trump and there is nothing he can do to change that.   He will lose and lose big to Hillary.
Hate to tell you sink....I am a woman and hispanic. I love the guy.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #83 on: April 18, 2016, 11:31:55 pm »
I call um like I seeum dear! Always have and always will!

You will only begin to like reading my opinions again when they start to comport with your own and not before.

Probably  :laugh:.  But it might also help if you answered a sincere question with some substance   :shrug:

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #84 on: April 18, 2016, 11:36:29 pm »

Anecdotal.  81% of Hispanics and 75% of women don't like him.  At all.

A-Lert

« Reply #85 on: April 18, 2016, 11:40:08 pm »

I don't know many Hispanics, but I do know quite a few women and none have ever stated that they hate Trump. The anti-Trumps are renowned for exaggeration.

Offline flowers

« Reply #86 on: April 18, 2016, 11:41:08 pm »
How about my female cousins and my Aunt? Hispanic. Love Trump.

Offline flowers

« Reply #87 on: April 18, 2016, 11:46:35 pm »

I don't know many Hispanics, but I do know quite a few women and none have ever stated that they hate Trump. The anti-Trumps are renowned for exaggeration.
Yes a slight exaggeration by them, just slight though.  :smokin:

A-Lert

« Reply #88 on: April 18, 2016, 11:49:20 pm »

That's not ALL Hispanics and women hate Trump, but ridiculous accusations are just part of the anti-Trump arsenal. Like Ms. Fields, the serial liar, false accuser, attention whore  and hoaxer.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #89 on: April 18, 2016, 11:52:33 pm »

Trump has created actual jobs and employed actual people.

Again...what has Cruz accomplished? Not "tried" to accomplish, but actually achieved? His inability to rally even his fellow Republicans in the Senate speaks volumes about his leadership skills. Essentially, he has none. He's a very smart guy, convinced of his own "Chosen" status; who can't lead, who inspires no one, and who lacks the skills to achieve meaningful legislative action. Other than that, he'd be a fine president.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #90 on: April 18, 2016, 11:53:33 pm »
How about my female cousins and my Aunt? Hispanic. Love Trump.

Out of the total population, still anecdotal.  You're part of the 19% of Hispanics that like Trump.  Can't win a general election with support that low.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #91 on: April 19, 2016, 12:03:38 am »
Trump has created actual jobs and employed actual people.

Again...what has Cruz accomplished? Not "tried" to accomplish, but actually achieved? His inability to rally even his fellow Republicans in the Senate speaks volumes about his leadership skills. Essentially, he has none. He's a very smart guy, convinced of his own "Chosen" status; who can't lead, who inspires no one, and who lacks the skills to achieve meaningful legislative action. Other than that, he'd be a fine president.

Of course he has, if by employed you mean members of the multi-level marketing scams that he's run, and the phony professors at his Trump University.  He was also fined a million dollars for employing Romanian illegals over Americans on one of his building projects.   So, yeah, I guess you could say Donald "employs" people.

You're not going to get me to defend Cruz.  He's a first term Senator like Obama, has accomplished next to nothing, and is disliked by those who work with him.  But he doesn't stiff employees and creditors, nor has he ever cut off monetary support for a sick child, as Trump has.

Trump is a low-class, drink-from-the-toilet meat sack who would have screwed his own mother if it would have made him a dime. He has a low opinion of women, no core values, and goes out of his way to sling insults.  He sure can talk, though, and he's got a whole lot of non-college-educated people whipped into a frenzy.   He was a Democrat until the day before yesterday, but you wouldn't care if actually WAS a Democrat.  You believe his wild promises even though NONE of them (emphasis on NONE) will come to pass. 

Enjoy the ride........and the inevitable crash in November.

geronl

« Reply #92 on: April 19, 2016, 12:12:27 am »
Cruz had to be sure how he was expected to vote first.

Ted votes opposite of what liberals & the GOPe vote. He is constantly conservative.

Trump is a pig-man, flip-flops like he flops sweat

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #93 on: April 19, 2016, 12:24:40 am »
Of course he has, if by employed you mean members of the multi-level marketing scams that he's run, and the phony professors at his Trump University.  He was also fined a million dollars for employing Romanian illegals over Americans on one of his building projects.   So, yeah, I guess you could say Donald "employs" people.

You're not going to get me to defend Cruz.  He's a first term Senator like Obama, has accomplished next to nothing, and is disliked by those who work with him.  But he doesn't stiff employees and creditors, nor has he ever cut off monetary support for a sick child, as Trump has.

Trump is a low-class, drink-from-the-toilet meat sack who would have screwed his own mother if it would have made him a dime. He has a low opinion of women, no core values, and goes out of his way to sling insults.  He sure can talk, though, and he's got a whole lot of non-college-educated people whipped into a frenzy.   He was a Democrat until the day before yesterday, but you wouldn't care if actually WAS a Democrat.  You believe his wild promises even though NONE of them (emphasis on NONE) will come to pass. 

Enjoy the ride........and the inevitable crash in November.

http://money.cnn.com/2015/09/03/news/economy/donald-trump-jobs-created/
A CNNMoney analysis calculates at least 34,000 jobs attributable to the Donald.

And yes, the vast majority of these jobs are held by American citizens...and a good number of these jobs are White Collar and high end blue collar positions.

And Sink, ranting a list of insults at Trump doesn't make your case, it just makes you look angry and petulant. You haven't made a case that Trump is any of the things you claim, you've done little more than loudly and repeatedly offer up your opinion. Perhaps, as the axiom goes, instead of raising your voice you should reinforce your argument.

A-Lert

« Reply #94 on: April 19, 2016, 01:05:29 am »
He was a Democrat until the day before yesterday,

Another mindless lie. Why do you find it necessary?

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #95 on: April 19, 2016, 01:08:52 am »

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #96 on: April 19, 2016, 01:17:01 am »
http://money.cnn.com/2015/09/03/news/economy/donald-trump-jobs-created/
A CNNMoney analysis calculates at least 34,000 jobs attributable to the Donald.

And yes, the vast majority of these jobs are held by American citizens...and a good number of these jobs are White Collar and high end blue collar positions.

And Sink, ranting a list of insults at Trump doesn't make your case, it just makes you look angry and petulant. You haven't made a case that Trump is any of the things you claim, you've done little more than loudly and repeatedly offer up your opinion. Perhaps, as the axiom goes, instead of raising your voice you should reinforce your argument.

"How Donald Trump left $13 billion on the table."

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/how-donald-trump-left-13-billion-on-table-2016-03-01

"How Donald Trump used the three women in his life for his own benefit — and pleasure"

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-history-women-adultery-objectification-article-1.2604073

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #97 on: April 19, 2016, 01:19:56 am »
"How Donald Trump left $13 billion on the table."

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/how-donald-trump-left-13-billion-on-table-2016-03-01

"How Donald Trump used the three women in his life for his own benefit — and pleasure"

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-history-women-adultery-objectification-article-1.2604073

Good Lord. Every businessman who ever lived has left "money on the table" at some time or another. If a guy turns a few million into a few billion, he's an out of this world business success....there's no other rational way to describe that.

The other stuff is just personal life smear smut, full of innuendo, implication and assumption. Not worthy of this site or of serious adult conversation.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #98 on: April 19, 2016, 01:30:16 am »
Good Lord. Every businessman who ever lived has left "money on the table" at some time or another. If a guy turns a few million into a few billion, he's an out of this world business success....there's no other rational way to describe that.

The other stuff is just personal life smear smut, full of innuendo, implication and assumption. Not worthy of this site or of serious adult conversation.

Of course. You love Trump.

No matter what I put up, you wouldn't change your view of him.  I think a guy ought to be a member of political party for a few cycles before he calls it "corrupt."  Of course, Trump knows corrupt, I guess, since he's made a career of supporting corrupt Democrat politicians his entire life.

It's just amazing to me how gullible some people can be about an obvious charlatan.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #99 on: April 19, 2016, 01:48:41 am »
Of course. You love Trump.

No matter what I put up, you wouldn't change your view of him.  I think a guy ought to be a member of political party for a few cycles before he calls it "corrupt."  Of course, Trump knows corrupt, I guess, since he's made a career of supporting corrupt Democrat politicians his entire life.

It's just amazing to me how gullible some people can be about an obvious charlatan.

The funny thing is I don't love him. I see plenty of flaws, including a huge ego...an unwillingness to inform himself on some issues...and a penchant for language that alienates people. You WANT to think Trump supporters are mindless dupes, but the truth is we see all of the man's flaws...but the context he exists in matters. And the flaws of his rivals are far greater detriments to leadership, winning, and eventually to governing the country. IMHO, and I imagine in the opinion of nearly all Trump voters/supporters, Trump is simply the best of a set of flawed options.

In comparison, for example, to Hillary or Cruz...the man has a candor, a directness and a businessman's skill to actually get things done...qualities neither of those two possess and which are inherently essential to any successful leader.

Of course, my views above are highly subjective as are yours...and while I disagree with you strongly, I don't feel the need to pretend that you're a mindless dupe of the establishment...or a zombie follower of some peculiar belief system. Maybe you should try considering that those who disagree with you on Trump, are just as smart-savvy-comprehending as yourself...they have just reached a different conclusion operating from the same set of facts that you are.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 01:52:18 am by Mesaclone »