Author Topic: Spoiler alert! Kasich out to 'deny Trump nomination.' GOP candidate had insisted, 'I'm not running to block anybody'  (Read 488 times)

rangerrebew

Spoiler alert! Kasich out to 'deny Trump nomination'
GOP candidate had insisted, 'I'm not running to block anybody'
Published: 8 hours ago

In an email to supporters Wednesday, the wife of Republican candidate John Kasich confirmed what many political observers have long suspected: A chief goal of the Kasich campaign is to deny GOP front-runner Donald Trump the party’s nomination.

“Friend, I’m going to be honest with you,” states the email blast from Kasich’s wife, Karen. “The stakes are high and it’s critical that we all pitch in to help John continue securing delegates and deny Trump the nomination.”

Then Mrs. Kasich assures supporters that her husband is running a “positive campaign.”

“I’m so proud of the positive campaign John has run,” she writes. “It’s refreshing to have a candidate who’s focused on offering common-sense solutions to our challenges rather than taking advantage of people’s fears and very real concerns about America’s future.

“We have a choice to make. As John said yesterday, there are two paths we can take. I’m choosing the path that offers a positive vision for America’s future. Will you join us?”

image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2016/04/kasich_email2.jpg
kasich_email2

Noting that the New York Republican primary is only one week away, Mrs. Kasich promises: “[W]e have a real chance at grabbing some delegates.”

Who do you love? Get your favorite presidential bumper sticker here! Check out WND Superstore’s mind-blowing and hilarious selection

John  Kasich has repeatedly insisted he’s not in the race to block Trump.

Rather, he claims his eye is on only one thing: winning the White House.

“I want to make something clear to people. I’m not in this to try to stop somebody,” Mr. Kasich told Fox News’ Chris Wallace on March 20. “I’m in this to tell people about my experience, my record, my vision, and my ability to bring – bring people together and to be a successful president of the United States. This is beginning to deteriorate into some sort of a political science class with a bunch of pundits trying to, you know, play a parlor game. I’m not interested in that. …

“I am interested in improving this country and being a good president and that’s precisely why I’m running. And people are beginning to understand my vision and my message because finally people are beginning to allow me to be heard.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/04/spoiler-alert-kasich-out-to-deny-trump-nomination/#6heg7ahz6fq4Pyqq.99

A-Lert

“I want to make something clear to people. I’m not in this to try to stop somebody,” Mr. Kasich told Fox News’ Chris Wallace on March 20.

8bs8

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Of course Kasich's immediate goal is to block Trump.   I pray he succeeds,   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide