Author Topic: Trump: I'd Consider Rubio, Kasich, Walker for VP  (Read 7417 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Trump: I'd Consider Rubio, Kasich, Walker for VP
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2016, 11:12:12 pm »
Oh yeah.  The bonuses just keep coming.

He's still alive.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2016, 11:27:34 pm »
I sleep fine, thank you.  Do you?  I mean, can you live with the fact that I won't vote and speak and act in accordance with your will and demands?  Or will that keep you up at night?   It's tough to allow others their freedom, but it is the best way.  Vote according to your own conscience.  I will listen to mine.  Two people don't decide the outcome.  I'm sick of people trying to shame others into voting according to their demands.  You worry about you.  Persuade all you want.  But when you start the shaming, you are not promoting the unity you pretend to be promoting.

Good post, RAT Patrol.  He's just trying to cause dissension.  I wouldn't waste time trying to respond....
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2016, 11:28:44 pm »
I've noticed. But they've imported a new crop, and the numbers are better than ever.

So all is well.

Your alliance with the worst, most insulting spammer on this board reveals a lot about you, Relic.

And none of it is honorable..........

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2016, 11:40:50 pm »
Oh, I know....we could have an indictment ticket so we can keep up with Hillary.  Um...how about Hastert?

Or we could expand the outsider thug angle and nominate some mobster who is sitting in jail; so then when Hillary lands her behind in jail, we could just plan to relocate the oval office to its more honest location:  Leavenworth.  No matter who wins.

If he weren't dead, we could go with Ohio's own Jim Traficant.

Of course, he's a Democrat, so being dead doesn't affect one's electability.  Think of all the unifying crossovers we could get with him!

Online libertybele

« Reply #54 on: April 13, 2016, 12:39:57 am »
There ya go.  What a plan.  Or we could go with all reruns like McCain/Romney or old fart rerun Dole along with, I don't know, Crist.  Wasn't he the Florida party switcher.  That'd really draw in the Republicans.  It's all about unity.

Good grief.  As for Crist, last time he ran for team Democrat and actually would make the perfect running mate for the Donald; both  liberal chameleons.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #55 on: April 13, 2016, 01:37:24 am »
I highly doubt Rubio would take Trump up on it.  The point, though, is that Trump now wants a person who his supporters despised.  And they'll now love Trump for it, too.  Like Trump said, he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and his supporters would still love him.

Incredible and true.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Relic

« Reply #56 on: April 13, 2016, 12:49:13 pm »
Your alliance with the worst, most insulting spammer on this board reveals a lot about you, Relic.

And none of it is honorable..........

You are the most hypocritical old nag on this board. You whine about me holding some sort of grudge, you accuse me of stalking you. Then, when I ignore your flea bitten old hide, you attack with some odd fantasies you imagine, (alliance with A-lert?)

Yeah, churchlady, we sit together in a basement, somewhere off the grid, figuring out how to cobble together dissent on TBR, because, well, it matters.

Please stay around and tell me how much you enjoy life under the new president Clinton.

(Standing by for the equivalent of a: "Oh I never... " reply! )   :silly:

Offline Relic

« Reply #57 on: April 13, 2016, 12:51:19 pm »
I know.  We are being sarcastic, you know.  Trump is a horrible candidate, but Kasich is not the answer.  We were just coming up with other bad ideas and pawning them off as good ideas.  Isn't that what the GOPe does?

Naw, it's all about money. They do what the donors tell them, then try to make it sound like a good idea.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #58 on: April 13, 2016, 12:52:58 pm »
I know.  We are being sarcastic, you know.  Trump is a horrible candidate, but Kasich is not the answer.  We were just coming up with other bad ideas and pawning them off as good ideas.  Isn't that what the GOPe does?

I'm anybody but Trump, personally. At least Kasich will appoint good (well, better than Clinton) justices to the USSC. And he can win, handily.

No I don't like his stance on immigration.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #59 on: April 13, 2016, 12:55:58 pm »
You are the most hypocritical old nag on this board. You whine about me holding some sort of grudge, you accuse me of stalking you. Then, when I ignore your flea bitten old hide, you attack with some odd fantasies you imagine, (alliance with A-lert?)

Yeah, churchlady, we sit together in a basement, somewhere off the grid, figuring out how to cobble together dissent on TBR, because, well, it matters.

Please stay around and tell me how much you enjoy life under the new president Clinton.

(Standing by for the equivalent of a: "Oh I never... " reply! )   :silly:

Do you have a hangover this morning?   Feel better? (This is the most nonsensical post I've ever seen from an otherwise intelligent man).

Perhaps you'll have the sense to delete it now that your mind is working.......

btw, the reason I don't want Trump to win the nomination is that I am an actual CONSERVATIVE who wants to BEAT Hillary Clinton.

Of course you know that, but don't let the actual truth get in the way of a bizarre personal attack.......

btw, your very silly attacks on my person and appearance are funny because I'm still very young looking, in good health and physical condition and to anyone who matters, attractive, and you have made yourself look like a complete moron by attacking me in this manner.  (I'm not "whining".......... I'm laughing at you).

Edited to add one more final thought, and then I am absolutely through with you, Relic.  I thought you said, in your cute little misogynistic way, that it was women who never forgot anything.  It seems that you are holding on to things I said ages ago (misinterpreting them, of course).  I thought you implied that men were above the silly stuff you just did here.  Guess you were wrong, eh?

:seeya:
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 01:09:41 pm by musiclady »

Bill Cipher

« Reply #60 on: April 13, 2016, 12:56:14 pm »

Anything to advance the vast conspiracy against STrump. 

Offline Relic

« Reply #61 on: April 13, 2016, 01:08:05 pm »
Do you have a hangover this morning?   Feel better? (This is the most nonsensical post I've ever seen from an otherwise intelligent man).

Perhaps you'll have the sense to delete it now that your mind is working.......

btw, the reason I don't want Trump to win the nomination is that I am an actual CONSERVATIVE who wants to BEAT Hillary Clinton.

Of course you know that, but don't let the actual truth get in the way of a bizarre personal attack.......

Funny. You accuse me of doing nothing but trying to cause dissent, (for an unknown to me reason).
You say I have some sort of alliance with another poster, like it's some big conspiracy.
You say to another poster replying to me is a waste of time.

Then you waste your time by replying, not only do you reply but you step back, as if you didn't lob insults my way, and that I somehow just magically decided to attack, due to lack of caffeine, or whatever it is you imagine sets a person off.

Additionally, you say I'm a Trump supporter, so in spite of what I say in my posts, you imagine I am a Trump supporter, or, in plain language you call me a liar.

Well churchlady, I'm not buying your "Oh, can't we debate this?" routine. You are the prototype, the poster child for why being a Republican is unthinkable for Americans under 40. Now, let's see how the GOP will win without 8+ million Trump supporters. Since we know the GOP considers those people lost causes, as do many of you on this board. That's great, win without them.

President Hillary Clinton. You're going to love it.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #62 on: April 13, 2016, 01:12:33 pm »
It was to advance our own goofy sense of humor more than anything.   Or would it be "senses of humor"?  Well, you get the idea.

I get it.  Don't worry. 

Offline musiclady

« Reply #63 on: April 13, 2016, 01:33:00 pm »
Funny. You accuse me of doing nothing but trying to cause dissent, (for an unknown to me reason).
You say I have some sort of alliance with another poster, like it's some big conspiracy.
You say to another poster replying to me is a waste of time.

Then you waste your time by replying, not only do you reply but you step back, as if you didn't lob insults my way, and that I somehow just magically decided to attack, due to lack of caffeine, or whatever it is you imagine sets a person off.

Additionally, you say I'm a Trump supporter, so in spite of what I say in my posts, you imagine I am a Trump supporter, or, in plain language you call me a liar.

Well churchlady, I'm not buying your "Oh, can't we debate this?" routine. You are the prototype, the poster child for why being a Republican is unthinkable for Americans under 40. Now, let's see how the GOP will win without 8+ million Trump supporters. Since we know the GOP considers those people lost causes, as do many of you on this board. That's great, win without them.

President Hillary Clinton. You're going to love it.

Most of what you've just said here is categorically untrue, but I'm not going to try to point by point defend the truth because it won't make any difference to you.  You apparently just don't like me, and there's not much I can do to change that. 

I know you're not a Trump supporter, which is why your bizarre personal attacks on me make no sense.

Why don't you just put me on ignore?  I'll still read your posts because I find them valuable, but you won't have to see what I write and get so out of control angry.

It will make your basement experience more pleasant, and I can live my very active, fulfilling life without worrying about being blindsided by bizarro posts about my being a 'hypocritical old nag' with a 'flea-bitten hide.'

(I should show your last post to my adoring and adorable husband, and he'd have a good laugh with me.   :beer:)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 01:40:22 pm by musiclady »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #64 on: April 13, 2016, 01:35:13 pm »
Musiclady, you are a beautiful person and I treasure your posts on this board.  I've added you to my buddy list so that your name is highlighted among those online.  That way I can be sure not to miss your insightful posts.  Don't ever leave.

I'm not going to leave because some grumpy old chauvinist who's got a burr in his saddle calls me names.

I enjoy the keen minds and insights here and intelligent conversations, and you have added much to them in your time here.

Thanks for your kind words!   :patriot:

Offline Relic

« Reply #65 on: April 13, 2016, 01:48:33 pm »
Most of what you've just said here is categorically untrue, but I'm not going to try to point by point defend the truth because it won't make any difference to you.  You apparently just don't like me, and there's not much I can do to change that. 

I know you're not a Trump supporter, which is why your bizarre personal attacks on me make no sense.

Why don't you just put me on ignore?  I'll still read your posts because I find them valuable, but you won't have to see what I write and get so out of control angry.

It will make your experience in your basement experience more pleasant, and I can live my very active, fulfilling life without worrying about being blindsided by bizarro posts about my being a 'hypocritical old nag' with a 'flea-bitten hide.'

(I should show your last post to my adoring and adorable husband, and he'd have a good laugh with me.   :beer:)

Typical. You claim I've fabricated so much, and you are just a sweet innocent poster being blindsided. That's what's commonly known as a lie.

I don't put anyone on ignore. None of this is so important that it causes me the kind of stress you imagine. Just as you imagine that I have some grudge, for a reason that you can't name. It's a convenient way for you to dismiss me when I call you on your bs. Whatever helps the old gray mare sleep at night.

I know, you're adoring husband disagrees. But your protestations, more than once, betray the sting.

Don't attack me, I won't attack you. It's that easy.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline musiclady

« Reply #67 on: April 13, 2016, 02:25:33 pm »
Typical. You claim I've fabricated so much, and you are just a sweet innocent poster being blindsided. That's what's commonly known as a lie.

I don't put anyone on ignore. None of this is so important that it causes me the kind of stress you imagine. Just as you imagine that I have some grudge, for a reason that you can't name. It's a convenient way for you to dismiss me when I call you on your bs. Whatever helps the old gray mare sleep at night.

I know, you're adoring husband disagrees. But your protestations, more than once, betray the sting.

Don't attack me, I won't attack you. It's that easy.

So your intent all along has been to sting me?  To what end?  To make me change so that I don't want a President with integrity?  To say that I don't think bragging about serial adultery is problematic?

I'm not claiming innocence here, Relic.  I never have.  I zing back.  But if you are actually honest with yourself, you will admit that you were the one who started attacking me when I had no problem with you.  You said multiple things against me before I ever responded.  (Check the record.  I never said a word against you until you started deriding me.  Look it up.  It's not whining.  It's the absolute provable truth).

There's a reason you don't like me, and don't like my being against Trump on moral grounds, but I'm not going to change those morals to keep you from coming after me, nor am I going to stop pointing out that Trump is a vulgar misogynist, a serial adulterer, and pro Planned Parenthood.   If you want to keep up your personal attacks, go for it.  I guess it makes you feel better.

But if I see the stupid name-calling coming from you again, I will put YOU on ignore.

Life's too short to be annoyed by an old guy in a basement who just doesn't like who I am.

Edited to add: I'm not going to have a sex-change operation to turn myself into a male so that you respect me.  I LOVE being a woman.  We offer a lot to the world, intellectually and every other way, whether you like it or not.  ^-^
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 02:38:53 pm by musiclady »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #68 on: April 13, 2016, 02:27:57 pm »
It's not that I really thought you would leave on an emotional whim.  It's just that I wanted to balance the insult with a sincere compliment.  You're only human.  Even being the bigger person, staying gracious, turning the other cheek as you did, sometimes it is helpful to be reminded that you are appreciated by others.

Is your husband laughing yet?  LOL.

LOL!  No.  I haven't shown him the post and asked him if he agrees that I'm an "old nag" with a "flea bitten hide."  He'd either laugh himself silly, or punch the jerk who said those stupid things  in the face.  ^-^

Offline Relic

« Reply #69 on: April 13, 2016, 02:42:41 pm »
So your intent all along has been to sting me?  To what end?  To make me change so that I don't want a President with integrity?  To say that I don't think bragging about serial adultery is problematic?

I'm not claiming innocence here, Relic.  I never have.  I zing back.  But if you are actually honest with yourself, you will admit that you were the one who started attacking me when I had no problem with you.  You said multiple things against me before I ever responded.  (Check the record.  I never said a word against you until you started deriding me.  Look it up.  It's not whining.  It's the absolute provable truth).

There's a reason you don't like me, and don't like my being against Trump on moral grounds, but I'm not going to change those morals to keep you from coming after me, nor am I going to stop pointing out that Trump is a vulgar misogynist, a serial adulterer, and pro Planned Parenthood).   If you want to keep up your personal attacks, go for it.  I guess it makes you feel better.

But if I see the stupid name-calling coming from you again, I will put YOU on ignore.

Life's too short to be annoyed by an old guy in a basement who just doesn't like who I am.

Edited to add: I'm not going to have a sex-change operation to turn myself into a male so that you respect me.  I LOVE being a woman.  We offer a lot to the world, intellectually and every other way, whether you like it or not.  ^-^

You are one confused person. It amuses and saddens me all at once.
First, we'll play your game, I did not reference you in this thread. I did mention the "anti Trump crowd". So, if you want to take that as a personal attack, you can. However, the first direct insult in this thread is post number 65, you telling another poster that I'm just an agent of dissent. Then in post 66, you replied directly to me, and told me I lacked honor.

You imagine that I have a grudge, and that I'm attacking you because you dislike Trump?! Wow.

I tried to sting you because you attacked me. You are a confused contradiction.

You tell others not to post to me, it's a waste of time, then you post to me.
You tell me that you're done with me, then you post to me.
You claim I attack you, but you attack me.
In your twisted attempt to seem reasonable, you say I should ignore you, but you won't ignore me because somehow you value my posts that you attack. But now, you say you should just ignore me.

And, in your not so charming churchlady way, you admit some slight guilt, but only because I, the devil, made you do it.

Ignore me or don't, I don't care.

Post substance, I'll respond in kind.
Don't attack me, I won't attack you, it's still just that easy.

Offline Relic

« Reply #70 on: April 13, 2016, 02:43:53 pm »
LOL!  No.  I haven't shown him the post and asked him if he agrees that I'm an "old nag" with a "flea bitten hide."  He'd either laugh himself silly, or punch the jerk who said those stupid things  in the face.  ^-^

Ahhh, a female keyboard warrior.

If he wants my address, let me know.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #71 on: April 13, 2016, 02:45:31 pm »
Relic imagines himself as some sort of cyber-human bee who "stings" people. He has to protect the "queen" I take it?

Wingnut

« Reply #72 on: April 13, 2016, 02:54:08 pm »

That was totally uncalled for. 

But I suspect you will get away with it since MOD2 is busy deleting perceived pejoratives elsewhere.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #73 on: April 13, 2016, 02:58:31 pm »
Geez, Relic, please try to act like an adult. These posts are embarrassing.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Relic

« Reply #74 on: April 13, 2016, 03:04:23 pm »
Geez, Relic, please try to act like an adult. These posts are embarrassing.

Wait, ML attacks me, says I lack honor, and I'm the one you decide to single out?

Interesting.