Author Topic: PayPal Pulls Plans in North Carolina Over Transgender Law  (Read 2222 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: PayPal Pulls Plans in North Carolina Over Transgender Law
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2016, 11:51:54 pm »
I don't think that's going to be true, but, even if true, it's just not that big a deal.  How much time do you spend in a public restroom?

At my age? More than I like.

And I'm not worried about me. I'm worried about the children that are going to be attacked because their airhead parents let them go to a public restroom by themselves.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 11:52:51 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2016, 11:53:17 pm »
Welp, we're all men. I don't think it's as big of a deal as it the other way (men in formerly female-only areas).

Once again, THANK YOU for your realization that this is a much more serious problem for females.

MOST aggressors are male, MOST rapists, abusers are male, MOST of the people who will take advantage of the situation will be men who want to go into a women's bathroom, even just to look.

Saying it's "no big deal" is ignoring the vast majority of women who are petrified at what might happen in a public restroom.

To us, or to our daughters and granddaughters.........
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 11:54:02 pm by musiclady »
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline rb224315

• Custom Title goes here
  • Personal Text goes here
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2016, 12:00:30 am »
Good riddance to PayPal.  Some things are more important than the almighty dollar.  If the dollar is your god that's your business, but I'm ok with the likes of PayPal taking their ball and going home.  Especially since, as was shown upthread, they don't mind doing business in countries where gays are murdered for sport.  The left cares more about what they claim the average Christian thinks than they do about what a militant Muslim actually does.  Let 'em go.
rb224315:  just another "Creepy-ass Cracka".

Offline musiclady

« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2016, 12:05:17 am »
Good riddance to PayPal.  Some things are more important than the almighty dollar.  If the dollar is your god that's your business, but I'm ok with the likes of PayPal taking their ball and going home.  Especially since, as was shown upthread, they don't mind doing business in countries where gays are murdered for sport.  The left cares more about what they claim the average Christian thinks than they do about what a militant Muslim actually does.  Let 'em go.

That's because the left hates Christians more than anyone else on earth, and are doing their level best to destroy us.

They don't care about Islamofascists and barbarism.  Just separate bathrooms and decency.....   **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2016, 11:01:05 am »
Franklin Graham posted on Facebook:

Franklin Graham
13 mins ·

PayPal gets the hypocrite of the year award! This company says they’re not coming to North Carolina because the legislators and Gov. Pat McCrory have passed a law to protect women and children against sexual predators by not allowing men to use women’s restrooms and locker rooms.

Congressman Robert Pittenger made a great point yesterday: “PayPal does business in 25 countries where homosexual behavior is illegal, including 5 countries where the penalty is death, yet they object to the North Carolina legislature overturning a misguided ordinance about letting men in to the women’s bathroom? Perhaps PayPal would like to try and clarify this seemingly very hypocritical position.”

Just last month PayPal announced they would be expanding into Cuba, a country in which homosexuals and transgender people are imprisoned, tortured, and executed. PayPal only agreed to come to Charlotte in the first place after holding out for millions in corporate incentives. And under the current law that they are so strongly protesting, PayPal could have chosen their own corporate bathroom policies.

I’m very proud of NC Lt. Governor Dan Forest who said: "If our action in keeping men out of women's bathrooms and showers protected the life of just one child or one woman from being molested or assaulted, then it was worth it. North Carolina will never put a price tag on the value of our children. They are precious and priceless. If a corporation wanting to do business in North Carolina does not see the worth of our children in the same light, then I wish them well as they do business somewhere else." He couldn’t be more right! We need more politicians across the country with this kind of backbone. Pray for the NC governor, lieutenant governor, and legislators that they stand strong against the attacks of this wicked agenda.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2016, 03:24:06 pm »
Franklin Graham posted on Facebook:

Franklin Graham
13 mins ·

PayPal gets the hypocrite of the year award! This company says they’re not coming to North Carolina because the legislators and Gov. Pat McCrory have passed a law to protect women and children against sexual predators by not allowing men to use women’s restrooms and locker rooms.

HEY! That ain't a one way street! How long do you think it will take for radical leftist whymen/lesbians to file law suits against prominent wealthy or political males that claim they were sexually assaulted by the man in the lawsuit while in there taking care of their business?

In most cases they will be willing to settle for "shut up and go away money",but not in the case of politically motivated charges.

Or charges by jilted women wanting to get "Back" at former boyfriends or husbands. Good luck at proving you are innocent.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 03:34:31 pm by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2016, 03:27:46 pm »
If people don't realize that this "progressive" garbage is dangerous to women and children, in more ways than one, they need to think again.

If it is dangerous to women and children,it is dangerous to society and culture,PERIOD. The ONLY reason society even exists anywhere is to provide a safe and stable environment for women to raise children. Everything else is extra.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2016, 03:31:34 pm »
Not going to happen .the Security and bodyguards that protect the liberal elite will not let these freaks within 600 ft of a liberals family member

I wasn't talking about the alleged "liberal elites". They number so few they are a actual danger to no one but themselves.

I'm talking about the semi-educated airheads that swallow the leftist mantra without question because they are so ignorant to reality they think it makes them appear to be "intelligent and progressive thinking" individuals,instead of the sheep in the herd they really are. They and their numbers at the voting booth are what give the self-styled "elities" their power,and there are over 100 million of them in this country alone.

Offline 17 Oaks

• The Ranch in S Texas
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2016, 01:02:50 am »
Yup,just wait until some airhead that swells up with pride over being so "open-minded and progressive" over this crap has to face the reality of walking their female child past the weenie wavers LEGALLY "shaking it down"  in front of their child at a urinal,and the reality of what they supported dawns on them.

BOYCOTT PAYPAL,and do it NOW!
Well then I see no reason I cannot go into the bathroom with my 5 yr old daughter to protect her.

I can assure you some tranny shake it down in front of my daughter, he will have to squat to P for the remainder of his life.
Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2016, 04:09:22 am »
Well then I see no reason I cannot go into the bathroom with my 5 yr old daughter to protect her.

I can assure you some tranny shake it down in front of my daughter, he will have to squat to P for the remainder of his life.

There is no way in hell any child I knew,regardless of their parentage would be allowed to visit a multi-sexual rest room by themselves if I am around. I figure adults can take care of themselves,but if you go to cause harm to a child around me,you are in deep,deep trouble.

The REAL point is this should never be legally permitted to  happen in any country that calls itself civilized.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 04:10:40 am by sneakypete »

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2016, 01:58:28 pm »
I figure adults can take care of themselves
Some, maybe. I can't even imagine if my elderly mother had gone into a public restroom and a man pretending to be transgendered emerged from a stall, knocked her down, stolen her purse - or worse. Or my thin and not particularly athletic niece.

A guy can throw a wig on his head and stroll into a women's room - to do who-knows-what beyond simply emptying his bladder. Who's going to say anything? Gee, we don't want to offend anyone, and we're all so tolerant.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2016, 02:31:04 pm »
Some, maybe. I can't even imagine if my elderly mother had gone into a public restroom and a man pretending to be transgendered emerged from a stall, knocked her down, stolen her purse - or worse. Or my thin and not particularly athletic niece.

A guy can throw a wig on his head and stroll into a women's room - to do who-knows-what beyond simply emptying his bladder. Who's going to say anything? Gee, we don't want to offend anyone, and we're all so tolerant.

I've posed this to people who support this madness and they all say "well it's just a hypothetical at this point" which is true to my knowledge.

There is also the case of transgenders competing in female sports and dominating... there was a case in MMA although I cannot remember 'Her" name.

Offline 17 Oaks

• The Ranch in S Texas
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2016, 02:33:27 pm »
There is no way in hell any child I knew,regardless of their parentage would be allowed to visit a multi-sexual rest room by themselves if I am around. I figure adults can take care of themselves,but if you go to cause harm to a child around me,you are in deep,deep trouble.

The REAL point is this should never be legally permitted to  happen in any country that calls itself civilized.

Sneak,

I went to college with Tom a Navy SEAL who had done 3 tours in Nam.  We had several classes together and were good friends.  We stopped off at the latrine en route a class and in this one the urinal was about 6 foot long and a walk up.  I walked in first, then he followed and we were talking and then another guy comes in and stands between us.  I finish and am at the sink washing my hands when I hear some scuffle noises and the urinal begins to flush and flush.  I look around the corner as Tom is zipping up his jeans and the guy has been stuffed into the urinal and looking quite dazed.  Tom says, "NO I don't swing that way"...
Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...

Offline 17 Oaks

• The Ranch in S Texas
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2016, 02:43:54 pm »
I've posed this to people who support this madness and they all say "well it's just a hypothetical at this point" which is true to my knowledge.

There is also the case of transgenders competing in female sports and dominating... there was a case in MMA although I cannot remember 'Her" name.
There is no such thing as "transgender", it is IMPOSSIBLE to be transgender.  At BEST it is a figment of ones imagination.  You can paste on breasts and squat to P all you want but NOTHING will change your DNA Chromosome X/Y count.  To allow someone in a bathroom of the opposite sex based upon 'what they think they are' can only lead to bad...and for a GOVT to push this agenda on the people only tells me its past time to water the tree of liberty...

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2016, 02:45:32 pm »
There is no such thing as "transgender", it is IMPOSSIBLE to be transgender.  At BEST it is a figment of ones imagination.  You can paste on breasts and squat to P all you want but NOTHING will change your DNA Chromosome X/Y count.  To allow someone in a bathroom of the opposite sex based upon 'what they think they are' can only lead to bad...and for a GOVT to push this agenda on the people only tells me its past time to water the tree of liberty...

I agree... but "they" need some sort of name, what do you propose we call them?

Offline 17 Oaks

• The Ranch in S Texas
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2016, 02:58:56 pm »
LOL I can think of a lot of names, but most of all I don't care what what they are called as long as its honest and you don't use it to justify the right to hang out in the bathroom of your choice...at that point your become just another pervert.

Here is the problem:  How do we distinguish between a transgender and a pervert????  There is some SERIOUS legal implications in this.  We are creating a legal shield for child molesters. 

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2016, 03:01:30 pm »

Confused?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2016, 03:17:44 pm »

How about "nut cases"?

Or in some cases,"nutless cases"?

If all else fails,"HEY! YOU! GET THE HELL OUT OF  HERE OR I AM GOING TO HURT YOU FOR LIFE!" That one always seems to get the attention of the one you are talking to,no formal introductions necessary.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 03:18:09 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2016, 07:48:24 pm »
Weird wrote above:
"I agree... but "they" need some sort of name, what do you propose we call them?"

How about.... freaks ???