Author Topic: Trump: I'd pick justices who would look at Clinton's email scandal  (Read 379 times)

Offline sinkspur

Trump: I'd pick justices who would look at Clinton's email scandal

By NOLAN D. MCCASKILL 03/30/16 10:07 AM EDT

Donald Trump on Wednesday fired back at Hillary Clinton, remarking that he would likely nominate Supreme Court justices who “would look very seriously at her email disaster.”

The former secretary of state has been under fire over her use of a private email server during her time at the State Department and called out the Republican front-runner in a speech Monday highlighting the impact the Supreme Court should have on this election. Clinton invoked Trump’s proposal to ban Muslims from entering the U.S. and asked Wisconsin voters what kind of justice a President Trump would nominate.

“Well, I’d probably appoint people that would look very seriously at her email disaster because it’s a criminal activity, and I would appoint people that would look very seriously at that to start off with,” Trump said in a phone interview with ABC's “Good Morning America.” “What she’s getting away with is absolutely murder. You talk about a case — now that’s a real case.”

The New York billionaire added, “If she’s able to get away with that, you can get away with anything.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/trump-supreme-court-clinton-email-221377#ixzz44OraQUas
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

Re: Trump: I'd pick justices who would look at Clinton's email scandal
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2016, 03:23:54 pm »
Someone should ask Trump what the function of each of the three branches of government is.  Bet he couldn't answer.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Wingnut

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2016, 03:34:14 pm »
Someone should ask Trump what the function of each of the three branches of government is.  Bet he couldn't answer.

It doesn't matter.  The people*  that he is speaking to do not realize it.

*Standard disclaimer:
This would exclude the intellegent trump supporters in this forum who know how the three branches of government work and understand that Trump is just being trump.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 03:34:46 pm by Wingnut »

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2016, 03:37:30 pm »
That's not the role of the Supreme Court. Still, some will eat this up.

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2016, 03:39:22 pm »
Mind numbing.  Really, what is to be said?
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2016, 03:49:24 pm »
Something in common with Obama?  No, wait, Obama knows the functions of the three branches, he just ignores them. :pondering:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org