Author Topic: Cruz: ‘Donald Trump May Be a Rat But I Have No Desire to Copulate With Him’  (Read 5064 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/cruz-donald-trump-may-be-a-rat-but-i-have-no-desire-to-copulate-with-him/

Sen. Ted Cruz — one of the two leading candidates for the Republican nomination — said Friday of another candidate: “Donald Trump may be a rat but I have no desire to copulate with him.”

Offline Frank Cannon

I love watching Cruz expose Trumps sleazy Nixonian tactics.

Online Right_in_Virginia

There is something very wrong with Ted Cruz.   **nononono*

Offline Frank Cannon

« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 04:44:02 pm by Frank Cannon »

Offline sinkspur

LOL!  Says a supporter of a man who is an ADMITTED adulterer.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Bill Cipher

:bigsilly:

Trumpettes never let facts get in the way of the narrative.

Offline flowers

Yes there is. He just gives me the creeps now. I used to really like him too.

Bill Cipher

So you turn to Trump?  Go figure.

Offline Frank Cannon

Creepy? Does Ted hit on reporters during editorial board interviews at newspapers? Has Ted said anything regarding the hotness of his daughter? Does Ted obsess about his body parts?

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Roger Stone is known as bleep in DC, which he seems to like for whatever reason. He's a guy who loves dirty tricks, that's  his "thing". He's an old Nixon guy actually. He's also worked for Al Sharpton. He works for Trump now and that is what Cruz was referring to. This is a Roger Stone hit.

I was scratching my head at first too. Cruz shouldn't have said this, because you're average Joe will be even more confused than we are.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 06:14:46 pm by mystery-ak »

Wingnut

I was scratching my head at first too. Cruz shouldn't have said this, because you're average Joe will be even more confused than we are.

It Had me going... and I'm slightly smarter than the average bear.

• Technical
I like Cruz, but man, is he out of touch if he thinks that voters, especially GOP voters, middle of the road voters, etc., want to hear about a grown man having sex with a rat. Not everyone is a DC insider who know what you're talking about.

He was trying to make a clever joke, but man, bad idea.

Unfortunately I think President Hillary is looking more and more likely.

Nobody want to hear a potential President make reference to this kind of stuff.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 05:36:02 pm by Weird Tolkienish Figure »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Please stop with the profanity..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Right_in_Virginia

:bigsilly:

Trumpettes never let facts get in the way of the narrative.

Said the chief Cruzlim.   :shrug:

Offline flowers

So which one of us will get the time out on this thread? Me or Riv?

Wingnut

The profane is Donald Trump's tactics.

• Technical

You can't really explain what Cruz was talking about without profanity, as it's very name is profane and was not coined by me.

Wingnut

Thread has no context now with your sanitation.  Oh well.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Good for Cruz.   Go Cruz!
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online andy58-in-nh

The term (rat-bleeping) goes back to the Watergate days with Richard Nixon's Committee to Re-elect the President (a/k/a CREEP). Donald Segretti, a lawyer who worked for CREEP specializing in political sabotage and dirty tricks, described the term to Carl Bernstein of the Washington Post during one of their off-the-record interviews.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Right_in_Virginia

Give Cruz time.   :silly:

Offline libertybele

Seriously???   Trump is a narcissistic psychopathic demagogue and you're saying something's wrong with Cruz?  :silly:
Continued prayers for Trump's safety and that the Lord God Jesus Christ surrounds him with angels to protect him from all evil. 

May HE also have mercy on this country and stop the evil that keeps prevailing.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Seriously???   

Cruz is a religious zealot with a closet full of secrets --- who always speaks lawyerese but never comes near the truth.

The only thing out of his control is his being short and creepy looking . . .  every deceit and lie is his choice.

So, yes, there is something wrong with Ted Cruz. 

Oh, and if you're going to respond by attacking Donald Trump, save your time because I'm not going to play.  Whatever you believe about Trump does not change what Cruz is.   :seeya:

Offline sinkspur

Cruz is a religious zealot with a closet full of secrets --- who always speaks lawyerese but never comes near the truth.

The only thing out of his control is his being short and creepy looking . . .  every deceit and lie is his choice.

So, yes, there is something wrong with Ted Cruz. 

Oh, and if you're going to respond by attacking Donald Trump, save your time because I'm not going to play.  Whatever you believe about Trump does not change what Cruz is.   :seeya:

What Cruz is not is someone who advocates war crimes. A little blonde Trumpette is on CNN now advocating waterboarding and saying the  law has to be changed.  No one else on the panel agrees with her, of course.  Trump's policies will not play well in a general election. 

Democrats have never won college-educated white men in the history of polling, and Hillary is outpolling Trump among that demographic by 10 points.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline flowers

I like Cruz, but man, is he out of touch if he thinks that voters, especially GOP voters, middle of the road voters, etc., want to hear about a grown man having sex with a rat. Not everyone is a DC insider who know what you're talking about.

He was trying to make a clever joke, but man, bad idea.

Unfortunately I think President Hillary is looking more and more likely.

Nobody want to hear a potential President make reference to this kind of stuff.
Wow WTF good post. Honest and very reasonable. Thanks.