Author Topic: Trump Supporter Derails CNN Segment by Accusing Fellow Guest of Having an Affair With Ted Cruz  (Read 9566 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
They're already on it......

Donald Trump Campaign Finally “Spills the Beans” On Heidi Cruz

http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2016/03/25/donald-trump-campaign-finally-spills-beans-heidi-cruz/

I saw that. I consider it a 'seed' of what's to come. That's why I found that article on what Heidi Cruz actually did at the CFR w/ the NAU paper and made sure to post it ahead of time. She was there as a dissenting voice against the NAU and spoke for free markets and US sovereignty. At least we'll have a response here before it really hits.

Offline Mod1

It's Trump supporters who are calling CNN to troll this despicable trash.   What word would you prefer me to use in place of "scumbag"?
Please do not use that term - or similar -  directed to any Briefing Room posters. 

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Time will tell if all, most, some or none of this is true.

Investigative reporters usually have multiple sources, do fact checks, etc.

That way when the denials start, they give more details, etc. Names, dates, places, receipts, corroborations, etc.

Don't hold your breath for it to be resolved over this weekend.

:silly:

It's what they call FUD in the IT world: fear, uncertainty, doubt. The story is BS, but put enough innuendo out there so that people think it might be true.

Clown college.

Offline musiclady

Which member here likes,...no, deserves to be called a "scumbag"

All day, we've been discussing the very essence of what your post represents...everything gone wrong here.

And yet, you have the nerve to post that.

Didn't you get 'Dispended' [sic] once before?    :laugh:

I completely agree with you on this one, DC.

That comment is WAY over the top............ or under, or something.....   **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

• Technical
Please do not use that term - or similar -  directed to any Briefing Room posters.

He didn't specifically. We all know forum Trump supporters are not scumbags, but it seems that in this election cycle, when somenone is acting like a scumbag it is either leftists or Trumpies.

Ban me if you want but I'm sorry, that is simply the truth.

Offline Frank Cannon

Time will tell if all, most, some or none of this is true.

Investigative reporters usually have multiple sources, do fact checks, etc.

That way when the denials start, they give more details, etc. Names, dates, places, receipts, corroborations, etc.

Don't hold your breath for it to be resolved over this weekend.

It's never going to be resolved and it is designed by Trump and Pecker to be that way. This was set in motion to drag out past the Primaries to give Donny something to try and ding Cruz on. Problem is no one is going to believe this unless Trumps own spokesman goes on the record and give dates and time and hotel room numbers. She is after all the source for this.

Offline sinkspur

They're already on it......

Donald Trump Campaign Finally “Spills the Beans” On Heidi Cruz

http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2016/03/25/donald-trump-campaign-finally-spills-beans-heidi-cruz/

Those accusations by Pierson are funny.

She says Heidi Cruz worked for the Council on Foreign Relations.  THREE of the FIVE members of Trump's "foreign policy team" are current members of the CFR.

She also tries to make her having worked for Goldman Sachs something nefarious.

Donald Trump is a major shareholder in Goldman-Sachs:

http://www.redstate.com/leon_h_wolf/2016/01/21/know-else-received-loans-citibank-goldman-sachs-donald-trump/
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

• Technical
It's never going to be resolved and it is designed by Trump and Pecker to be that way. This was set in motion to drag out past the Primaries to give Donny something to try and ding Cruz on. Problem is no one is going to believe this unless Trumps own spokesman goes on the record and give dates and time and hotel room numbers. She is after all the source for this.

Frank my source tells that you have eaten babies at one point in your life. Eaten babies!!! My source is also me, so it's a pretty air tight. How do you respond to these allegations?

Offline ABX

Those accusations by Pierson are funny.

She says Heidi Cruz worked for the Council on Foreign Relations.  THREE of the FIVE members of Trump's "foreign policy team" are current members of the CFR.

She also tries to make her having worked for Goldman Sachs something nefarious.

Donald Trump is a major shareholder in Goldman-Sachs:

http://www.redstate.com/leon_h_wolf/2016/01/21/know-else-received-loans-citibank-goldman-sachs-donald-trump/

Not only that, Trump tapped the current CFR President as one of his foreign policy advisors.

Again, Rules for Radicals- take your own weakness and project it on your opponent.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
It's Trump supporters who are calling CNN to troll this despicable trash.   What word would you prefer me to use in place of "scumbag"?

(You may not have noticed,  DC, but I sided with Trump yesterday and called the PAC ad with the nude photo of his wife despicable.   I call 'em as I see them.   And I stand by what I wrote.   The behavior described in this thread is scumbag behavior. )

Let the record show that I never ran to the MODS and reported you.   Homey don't play that.

We'll just agree to disagree, JH. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline musiclady

Am I allowed to weigh in on this?

Seems way too much is being made of the scumbag comment.  Jazzhead said it in general, not to a specific person.  I think it's true to the extent they defend their scumbag candidate for his scumbag ways -- AND ONLY IN THAT CONTEXT.   It is a generality to say that people who defend evil are also bad.

Hmm...Scumbag Donald.  I like it.  Great response when Scumbag Donald uses the term "lying Ted".

I like this forum.  If it goes too hyper sensitive or everyone off in their own "safe spaces" I might look elsewhere.  I'm sure I'm not going to be overly missed since I've been here such a short time, but thought I would give my opinion.  If a poster says to another poster, "you're a scumbag" then call him on it.  If he says in general "Trump is a scumbag and so are his supporters," then I think m a y b e ask him to qualify it better.  He could have said "Anyone who supports Trump's scumbag actions becomes a scumbag with him."  Something like that.  But we are not children.  Everyone knows when reading the Jazzhead comment that he meant to associate it that way.  Wasn't it Trump who bashed being "politically correct" by holding back saying what you really mean for fear of offending?  This all seems soooo hypocritical coming from that camp.

I'd miss you, RAT Patrol!  :beer:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

• Technical
Call ted supporters scumbags, doesn't bother me at all. It's your opinion.

Call me specifically a scumbag, that's a personal attack.

Offline R4 TrumPence

Sailor12 • a few seconds ago
Confirmed! Melania photo for Liz Mair’s anti-Trump ad was ordered from GQ by Jeff Roe (Cruz campaign). Vicious lie by Cruz earlier denying this fact:

Ben Shales at GQ sales said ad was ordered by Jeff Roe! @tedcruz YOU’RE SUCH A FREAKIN LIAR!
Caught yet again.

@campaign Trump

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

A-Lert

It's what they call FUD in the IT world: fear, uncertainty, doubt. The story is BS, but put enough innuendo out there so that people think it might be true.

Clown college.

It works both ways.

• Technical
Confirmed! Melania photo for Liz Mair’s anti-Trump ad was ordered from GQ by Jeff Roe (Cruz campaign). Vicious lie by Cruz earlier denying this fact:

Ben Shales at GQ sales said ad was ordered by Jeff Roe! @tedcruz YOU’RE SUCH A FREAKIN LIAR!
Caught yet again.

@campaign Trump

Ridiculous. The photo is all over the internet. Ever hear of Google?

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Caught yet again.

@campaign Trump

Trump is going to pick up votes if that's true.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

A-Lert

He didn't specifically. We all know forum Trump supporters are not scumbags, but it seems that in this election cycle, when somenone is acting like a scumbag it is either leftists or Trumpies.

Ban me if you want but I'm sorry, that is simply the truth.

:mauslaff:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
It is the National Enquirer.   You can't be serious, not and keep that user name.

Maybe you are too young, too uninformed or too naïve to have heard about Clinton-Lewinsky, OJ Simpson, Tiger Woods, John Edwards and quite a few others.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Enquirer#Notable_stories_and_lawsuits
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline ABX

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/03/breaking-anonymous-claims-proof-cruz-affairs-rumors-not-start-donald-trump/

Quick note, that is by Jim Hoft who doesn't exactly have a good reputation for accuracy.

Also, that Anonymous video came from the same account that made the #OPTrump a month ago that turned out to be an HBO publicity stunt to sell 'Drumph' hats for John Oliver's show.  When the countdown to #OPTrump ended, the website they had for it redirected to the John Oliver website selling the hats..

Check for yourself.
http://www.optrump2016.com

Offline R4 TrumPence

I dont think the inquirer would sully their new reputation for uncovering these bombshell stories just for trump :whistle:

The same source that broke the John Edwards affair.
The same source that broke Tiger Woods mistresses before his wife knew.
The same source that broke Jesse Jacksons love child.
The same source the broke Rush Limbaughs painkiller addiction.
The same source the broke Dog the Bounty Hunters racist phone call
The same source that broke Mel Gibsons divorce and rants.
The same source that broke Billy Joel’s divorce

Offline R4 TrumPence

Quick note, that is by Jim Hoft who doesn't exactly have a good reputation for accuracy.

Also, that Anonymous video came from the same account that made the #OPTrump a month ago that turned out to be an HBO publicity stunt to sell 'Drumph' hats for John Oliver's show.  When the countdown to #OPTrump ended, the website they had for it redirected to the John Oliver website selling the hats..

Check for yourself.
http://www.optrump2016.com

Just posting them as they hit the web.    :seeya:

Offline ABX

Trump is going to pick up votes if that's true.

Liz Mair already says it wasn't.  Why would they even go to GQ in the first place? The image Liz used is a low resolution scan that is all over the internet. If they went to GQ for the image, they wouldn't get a low resolution magazine scan.

Offline sinkspur

Caught yet again.

@campaign Trump

The color photo is on Google. You can see for yourself. This is baloney.  There was no need to "order" it.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.