Author Topic: Trump Supporter Derails CNN Segment by Accusing Fellow Guest of Having an Affair With Ted Cruz  (Read 9565 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/trump-supporter-derails-cnn-segment-by-accusing-fellow-guest-of-having-an-affair-with-ted-cruz/

A CNN debate between a Donald Trump supporter and former Ted Cruz communications director Amanda Carpenter went off the rails Friday when the Trump supporter suddenly accused Carpenter of having an illicit affair with her former boss.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I knew Amanda a long time ago at my Town Hall days. She is a sweetie. To accuse her is beyond reproach. She also has a very close family and isn't the type to sleep around. Her family is also on the road with her during campaign events and media events, so it would be virtually impossible to have an affair like what is accused. The kids are even right off set during her TV appearances and are two little shadows to her at all times.

[img with=400]https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/12642807_10103201008016278_534724702103188545_n.jpg?oh=f6f7abb50788ef8dd27b631b9f05a4c6&oe=57990E66[/img]

• Technical
Trump's a scumbag.  His supporters are scumbags.

There can be no reconciliation with this evil.

And yet his supporters don't understand why we're so mean to him, and even rage-quit in protest.

Figure that one out. Imagine your daughter/mother/wife was baselessly accused of such a disgusting smear out of nowhere?

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Which member here likes,...no, deserves to be called a "scumbag"

All day, we've been discussing the very essence of what your post represents...everything gone wrong here.

And yet, you have the nerve to post that.

Didn't you get 'Dispended' [sic] once before?    :laugh:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Quote from: Jazzhead on Today at 04:19:10 PM

And yet his supporters don't understand why we're so mean to him, and even rage-quit in protest.

Figure that one out. Imagine your daughter/mother/wife was baselessly accused of such a disgusting smear out of nowhere?

You didn't even have the common decency to correct jazzhead on his scurrilous insult, did you?

Exhibit B...

You should be ashamed of yourself.   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

• Technical

You didn't even have the common decency to correct jazzhead on his scurrilous insult, did you?

Exhibit B...

Well they do seem to be following their leader like he's the pied piper of sleaze.

Offline sinkspur

All day, we've been discussing the very essence of what your post represents...everything gone wrong here.

"This is the life we have chosen."

S.E. Cupp stomps on Adriana Cohen:

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/cupp-to-trump-supporter-stop-using-political-correctness-as-cudgel-to-defend-trump/
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Frank Cannon

Exhibit B...

Shouldn't everyone be denouncing this insane comment by a Trump supporter? All you could muster is some feign outrage over being insulted. Where the hell are you on this comment by Boston Herald columnist and Trump supporter Adriana Cohen.

Offline sinkspur

Notice, one of the identified accusers is TRUMP'S SPOKESPERSON, Katrina Pierson.  You know, the convicted shoplifter who once worked for Cruz?

Offline mountaineer

:silly:
[img]Notice, one of the identified accusers is TRUMP'S SPOKESPERSON, Katrina Pierson.  You know, the convicted shoplifter who once worked for Cruz?
Geez, what's next, Chelsea Clinton and Whoopi Goldbert accusing Cruz of having sex with them, too?  :2barf:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sinkspur

Dan McLaughlin
‏@baseballcrank

Can it get more bizarre than Trump campaign pushing a tabloid story that its opponent slept with Trump press spox, who denies the story?

Offline ABX

Notice, one of the identified accusers is TRUMP'S SPOKESPERSON, Katrina Pierson.  You know, the convicted shoplifter who once worked for Cruz?

Pearson floated a non-denial of this before too and today came out with a non-denial (along the lines of 'not me but I can't speak for the other women).

Ben Shapiro was floated this story a few months ago when he was still at Breitbart and called it trash. He hinted it may be Pearson who dropped it to him.

Offline Frank Cannon

Katrina Pierson eh? And the Trump folks are running around like this doesn't have Trumps fingerprints all over it.

Offline sinkspur

Ben Shapiro ‏@benshapiro  1h1 hour ago
Trump says he hopes the National Enquirer story isn't true and he had nothing to do with it, then reels off how accurate they are. Uh-huh.

• Technical

Ben Shapiro ‏@benshapiro  1h1 hour ago
Trump says he hopes the National Enquirer story isn't true and he had nothing to do with it, then reels off how accurate they are. Uh-huh.

Trump doesn't surround himself with hacks?

:silly:

Offline ABX

Dan McLaughlin
‏@baseballcrank

Can it get more bizarre than Trump campaign pushing a tabloid story that its opponent slept with Trump press spox, who denies the story?

That's actually a media strategy, as long as you have a willing participant. Float the story, then issue a denial for your part in it but leave it open to speculate about others. Plausible deniability.  It actually makes them appear the victim of a story they started while keeping it alive against the opponent.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

It's Trump supporters who are calling CNN to troll this despicable trash.   What word would you prefer me to use in place of "scumbag"?

(You may not have noticed,  DC, but I sided with Trump yesterday and called the PAC ad with the nude photo of his wife despicable.   I call 'em as I see them.   And I stand by what I wrote.   The behavior described in this thread is scumbag behavior. )
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline sinkspur

Katrina Pierson eh? And the Trump folks are running around as if it doesn't have Trumps fingerprints all over it.

The dots are leading back to Pierson as the source of this story, with herself in it, of course.

Who doubts this was planted by the Trump campaign and that NONE of it is true.

Offline ABX

Trump has bragged in his books about all his affairs.  So, why not focus on that which they know is true?

Alinsky tactic from Rules for Radicals. Take your opponent strength and make it a weakness, take your own weakness and project it on your opponent.

It started with Cruz's reputation as being the honest politician- after the Alinsky tactic, he became 'lyin Ted'.  Distracting from the fact Trump has a reputation as a less than honest car salesman type.

Cruz had the reputation for being the faithful family man- after the Alinsky tactic, he is now the cheater. Distracting from the fact Trump goes through wives and girlfriends as fast as Hugh Hefner.

Next, I predict, will be Cruz's strong Conservative reputation. They'll probably paint him as a NWO, One-Worlder.  I'll give it a week.

Offline ABX

Uh oh... National Enquirer said the story did come from someone in Trump's staff. Various reporters are calling him out on it now.

Offline Frank Cannon

Next, I predict, will be Cruz's strong Conservative reputation. They'll probably paint him as a NWO, One-Worlder.  I'll give it a week.

They're already on it......

Donald Trump Campaign Finally “Spills the Beans” On Heidi Cruz

http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2016/03/25/donald-trump-campaign-finally-spills-beans-heidi-cruz/

• Technical
As much as I like Ted, c'mon, do you see this guy as a lady's man?

Offline Frank Cannon

As much as I like Ted, c'mon, do you see this guy as a lady's man?

That's why this last ditch gambit by Trump will blow up in his face. No one believes Cruz would do this, but everyone knows Trump is a degenerate scumbag. Everyone is going to look at this mess and know Trump is making absurd allegations again.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 08:36:54 pm by Frank Cannon »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Time will tell if all, most, some or none of this is true.

Investigative reporters usually have multiple sources, do fact checks, etc.

That way when the denials start, they give more details, etc. Names, dates, places, receipts, corroborations, etc.

Don't hold your breath for it to be resolved over this weekend.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
And this is scumbag behavior, too.  Trump and his supporters - perfect together.   

Not having anymore insults...STOP IT
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34