Author Topic: The Resentment Republicans Have Their Day  (Read 3688 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: The Resentment Republicans Have Their Day
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2016, 08:00:09 pm »
Even to the point of declaring you will skip the Presidential ballot.

That is what bothers me the most....anybody is better than Hilary.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2016, 08:08:12 pm »
A "troll" is someone who is not looking for any kind of thoughtful discussion or debate.

A troll only acts to disrupt, to instigate, and to destroy. That is their purpose in life. That is what a troll is.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2016, 08:13:08 pm »
A "troll" is someone who is not looking for any kind of thoughtful discussion or debate.

A troll only acts to disrupt, to instigate, and to destroy. That is their purpose in life. That is what a troll is.

So when are you going to post an article or two?  I've posted four today, so far.

And I haven't noticed your "thoughtful discussion" or debate on any of them.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2016, 08:25:15 pm »
I cannot. I do not have the ability.

I'm lucky to be able to see the site
And to post anything.

I respect the question. I respect your response.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2016, 08:43:54 pm »
Don't worry Sink. You will be on this site long after i am gone.

I am only temporary. You are eternal.

May you live for a thousand years.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2016, 11:53:32 pm »
Wow.  The number of crybabies on here is fascinating.  The facts Sinkspur posts must be causing a workd's worth of cognitive dissonance. 

A-Lert

« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2016, 12:04:33 am »
Wow.  The number of crybabies on here is fascinating.  The facts Sinkspur posts must be causing a workd's worth of cognitive dissonance.

Yes, the anti-Trumps are in meltdown mode.  :bigsilly:

Offline aligncare

« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2016, 01:21:54 pm »
Yes, the anti-Trumps are in meltdown mode.  :bigsilly:

The more they melt down the more frenetically they post asinine stories and phony headlines that turn out to be untrue smears.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2016, 01:31:23 pm »
The more they melt down the more frenetically they post asinine stories and phony headlines that turn out to be untrue smears.

For those that say Trump really doesn't want "this".....phooey!

Hillary Clinton stands no chance against him one on one.   I can't wait for the opportunity to see that.  She may decline debates on grounds that he's not worthy.

What scares me the most?

What happened at Emory University the other day.  Somebody chalked up the campus with TRUMP 2016 on marble stairs..porticos, etc..

Professor claims students need meds from being terrified....they're convinced Trump wants to kill them.

You cannot make this sh*t up.

I'm concerned Emory is an ant farm...to plan national social media campaigns calling every college student to get to the polls to vote AGAINST Trump.

They may not ask them to vote for Hillary...forget Hillary. 

There's only 8 months to go.   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2016, 01:43:22 pm »

Melt down?  LOL!

Trump had to take a week off the campaign trail and curtail his phony temper tantrum to recover from the 5 point drubbing his favorables took among women  over his tweets.

You ain't seen nuthin' yet, AC.  If he's the nominee, the press is going to beat him like a cheap drum. And, due to equal time campaign laws, he won't be able to come on Fox and Friends the next morning to rebut.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2016, 01:54:01 pm »
For those that say Trump really doesn't want "this".....phooey!

Hillary Clinton stands no chance against him one on one.   I can't wait for the opportunity to see that.  She may decline debates on grounds that he's not worthy.

What scares me the most?

What happened at Emory University the other day.  Somebody chalked up the campus with TRUMP 2016 on marble stairs..porticos, etc..

Professor claims students need meds from being terrified....they're convinced Trump wants to kill them.

You cannot make this sh*t up.

I'm concerned Emory is an ant farm...to plan national social media campaigns calling every college student to get to the polls to vote AGAINST Trump.

They may not ask them to vote for Hillary...forget Hillary. 

There's only 8 months to go.   :laugh:

You're kidding. Hillary's chomping at the bit to go one-on-one with Trump. 

Your boy doesn't know anything, DC.  He can't keep his policy positions straight from one interview to the next.

Trump only "wins" debates in those phony Drudge polls, pimped up by his followers. 

In most, he makes stupid statements like insisting "I'm a leader. They (the military) will do what I tell them to do (i.e., commit war crimes)" that he has to walk back the next day.

What Hillary should do is cede her time to him and just ask him questions, like the Washington Post editorial board did on Monday.

Let him talk himself into pulling the US out of NATO or evade whether or not he'd do a nuclear first strike or spend 773 words holding forth on his HANDS.

I'd be itching to get Trump into a one-one-debate.  I doubt he'll be able to resist making some remark about Hillary's looks, and that would be that.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2016, 02:22:56 pm »

You're kidding. Hillary's chomping at the bit to go one-on-one with Trump. 

Your boy doesn't know anything, DC.  He can't keep his policy positions straight from one interview to the next.

Trump only "wins" debates in those phony Drudge polls, pimped up by his followers. 

In most, he makes stupid statements like insisting "I'm a leader. They (the military) will do what I tell them to do (i.e., commit war crimes)" that he has to walk back the next day.

What Hillary should do is cede her time to him and just ask him questions, like the Washington Post editorial board did on Monday.

Let him talk himself into pulling the US out of NATO or evade whether or not he'd do a nuclear first strike or spend 773 words holding forth on his HANDS.

I'd be itching to get Trump into a one-one-debate.  I doubt he'll be able to resist making some remark about Hillary's looks, and that would be that.

I wish we could watch it together, Sink!   :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald