Author Topic: Kasich in Pennsylvania: Neither Cruz nor Trump can win in November  (Read 539 times)

Offline flowers

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/03/16/kasich-in-pennsylvania-neither-cruz-nor-trump-can-win-in-november/

Neither of those guys can win a general election, so maybe they're spoiling it for the Republican Party and for the conservative movement," Kasich said of Donald Trump and Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) "It's unlikely that anybody is going to achieve enough delegates to avoid a convention, and for those who worry about a convention, it'll be right in the open. I mean, there's no closed rooms, there's nothing but total transparency . . .  and you talk to people in Pennsylvania, they'll tell you, I can win a general election."

I used to think he had brain damage. Not anymore. After seeing him last night high as a kite with all the attention he is getting it is all about the attention and power for him.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 11:43:53 pm by flowers »

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
Re: Kasich in Pennsylvania: Neither Cruz nor Trump can win in November
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2016, 11:50:07 pm »
Oh, somewhere in this favored land the sun is shining bright;
The band is playing somewhere, and somewhere hearts are light,
And somewhere men are laughing, and somewhere children shout;
But there is no joy in Mudville - mighty Kasich has struck out.

(with apologies to Ernest L. Thayer and Willard Mullin.)

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2016, 12:04:39 am »

No words, sorry.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2016, 12:20:57 am »
and you talk to people in Pennsylvania, they'll tell you, I can win a general election."
Well, you can find people in Pennsylvania that think the moon landing was staged by the Jews, but it doesn't make it any more true.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2016, 12:30:09 am »
Well, you can find people in Pennsylvania that think the moon landing was staged by the Jews, but it doesn't make it any more true.
:silly:  :amen:

« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 12:30:48 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Right_in_Virginia