Author Topic: Trump: There will be riots if I’m denied nomination  (Read 3846 times)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Trump: There will be riots if I’m denied nomination
« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2016, 01:48:05 am »
Sinkspur wrote:
"Jordan Gehrke:
I’d have someone follow Trump around in a chicken suit but the poor guy in the suit would get murdered at a rally."

and alicewonders replied:
"Why don't you volunteer for the job Sink?"

He already did.
Right here!

A-Lert

« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2016, 02:00:36 am »
Don't give me polls.

37% is the actual average percentage of the GOP vote in all of Trump's primary wins.

That YouGov poll is worthless:

Respondents were selected from YouGov’s opt-in Internet
panel using sample matching.

Opt-in polls are not scientific.  They are self-selective and are as credible as a Drudge online poll.

Why do you post polls?

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2016, 03:21:15 am »
What do YOU hope to accomplish by backing an amoral, crass, vulgar, ignorant demagogue who is itching to order the military to commit war crimes? 

I'm trying to stop this sonofabitch. 

By the way, #NeverTrump doesn't end at the primaries.

You are right, it simply merges with its ideological soulmate...the Hillary Clinton campaign. So why wait...just go join with her right now and leave us Republicans to nominate our own candidate?
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2016, 04:25:32 am »
As late as May 1980, Reagan trailed Carter by anywhere from 8-25 percent. People were sick of Carter...just as they are sick of Obama, and Hillary is just an extension of the Obama reign. Worse, actually, as she lacks his charisma, political skills and optimistic demeanor. The only thing they share is a belief that government is the solution to every problem, despite their own role in government having been an epic failure.

Further, general election polling in March is utterly meaningless...non-predictive. After the conventions, general election polls start to carry some weight but now they are useless, particularly when those who don't understand polling seek to use them as a dis-qualifier for a party nominee.

Welcome BTW!
The Republic is lost.

Offline Mesaclone

We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain