Author Topic: WATCH: Trump throws a tantrum after man confronts him for swearing around children  (Read 754 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
And this was a fan too just asking him to be a bit more 'family friendly' in his public events...

GOP front runner Donald Trump belittled a man who confronted him with concerns over his penchant to swear publicly on the campaign trail.

The man asked Trump about a new ad targeting him over his use of words like, “motherf*cker,” “p*ssy” and “a**” in response to rivals and wanted to know whether Trump thought that was presidential......

....“Oh you’re so politically correct, oh look at you,” he sneered. “Oh I know, you’ve never heard a little off-language.”

“What would you say to parents,” the man persisted.

Trump continued to insult him.....

https://www.rawstory.com/2016/03/watch-trump-throws-a-tantrum-after-man-confronts-him-for-swearing-around-children/

Offline ABX

...and as a reminder, Trump's promise just one month ago..

Donald Trump promises to stop swearing

While rivals like Jeb Bush and Ted Cruz have criticized Trump for his occasional vulgarity — a possible issue among religious voters in South Carolina — the billionaire businessman says his strong language has only been a rhetorical device.

"Well, you know, I've always done it just as a way of emphasis and had fun doing it," Trump said on CBS' Face The Nation. "But running in politics, we can't do it.".....

http://www.9news.com/news/nation-now/donald-trump-promises-to-stop-swearing/43455460

Offline sinkspur

Trump is a heathen, a blatherskite, a philistine, a boor, an oaf,an  ignoramus, a lout, a yahoo, a vulgarian, a foul-mouthed plebeian.  He has no unexpressed thoughts and is a vainglorious, loudmouthed, arrogant,pretentious, swaggering, prattling gasbag.

Trump is one of the most despised men in politics which is the equivalent of being the most despised man in hell.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Trump is a heathen, a blatherskite, a philistine, a boor, an oaf,an  ignoramus, a lout, a yahoo, a vulgarian, a foul-mouthed plebeian.  He has no unexpressed thoughts and is a vainglorious, loudmouthed, arrogant,pretentious, swaggering, prattling gasbag.

Trump is one of the most despised men in politics which is the equivalent of being the most despised man in hell.

Wow, how disgusting!  But I have to ask is Trump right?  Have we gotten to the bottom of the slippery slope?  We are rolling in the mud like pigs.  Well is he right?  People are tired of human decency?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Then Trump ate a live puppy while his throng of zombie followers chanted "USA! USA! USA!...brains...USA!  USA!"

Offline ABX

It really isn't even the vulgarity, you don't want to know how deep my four letter vocabulary goes, it is the utter contempt and disrespect he treated his own fan for what would, inany other circumstance, be a reasonable request. The guy asking the question wasn't disrespectful, he wasn't rude, he wasn't combative, he just asked the question in light of there being children at the event.

We know how he treats his enemies. Now we know how he even will treat his fans if he feels slighted.

What happens when/if he decides you are his enemy and he has the power of the IRS, FCC, or Homeland behind him?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 02:44:54 pm by AbaraXas »