Author Topic: Trump breaks 50% in national support for the first time  (Read 2659 times)

A-Lert

Re: Trump breaks 50% in national support for the first time
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2016, 08:53:53 pm »
I get it very well.

Rubio/Kasich= Moderate GOP
Cruz= Conservative
Trump= 3rd Party Run Inside The Framework Of An Existing Party

Considering Donny was unabashedly to the Left of Moderates a year ago and funneled money to the Left, that would make him a Conservative Democrat at best.

GOP record....NAFTA, GATT, OBAMACARE, $18TRILLION  NATIONAL DEBT, OPEN BORDER, BIG GOVERNMENT.....to name but a few. SOS over and over.  You support it, I don't.

Offline libertybele

Re: Trump breaks 50% in national support for the first time
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2016, 12:59:22 am »
Not one Trump supporter here fails to realize he is a part of the donor class.  Not one, and tell me what is Democratic about stemming illegal immigration, securing the border, and halting the flood of Syrian "refugees" until a better getting system can be implanted?

On the other hands, I find it hilarious when people here used Koch-funded PAC ads that criticized Trump for political donations.  I'm fine with both the all us and Trump playing the game by the existing rules.

It's a matter of trust.  If you trust that Trump is no longer a part of the 'liberal establishment' and will indeed do what he proclaims, then he's your guy.  If you feel voting for Trump would be a gamble and don't know if he can be trusted, then he's not your guy.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.