Author Topic: NYC mayor orders that men have access to women’s restrooms  (Read 1550 times)

Offline flowers

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/nyc-mayor-orders-that-men-have-access-to-womens-restrooms

NEW YORK CITY, March 11, 2016 (LifeSiteNews) -- New York Mayor Bill de Blasio issued an executive order giving men the right to use women's bathrooms and locker rooms, and vice versa.

The mayor's edict is called, "Access to Single-Sex City Facilities Consistent With Gender Identity and Expression."  It means that all New York City single-gender facilities must accommodate both sexes, including city buildings and offices, parks, children's playgrounds, swimming pools, and more, all access given without showing identification or any proof of gender.

Mayor de Blasio declared that transgenders using opposite sex bathrooms and locker rooms "is a fundamental human right that should not be restricted or denied to any individual."

This won't end well.

Offline raml

Re: NYC mayor orders that men have access to women’s restrooms
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2016, 09:54:55 pm »
So if there is a crime committed against a woman due to this stupid order who pays I sure hope it will be the mayor because he and he alone will be the reason for the crime taking place no one else. I've always hated New York way to big and dirty now I will never ever go there again. I hope tourism vanishes.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2016, 12:24:50 pm »
Mon Mar 14, 2016 - 4:26 pm EST
Teachers unions back bill allowing adult males to shower with young girls in Massachusetts
By Ben Johnson
Lifesite news
BOSTON, March 14, 2016 (LifeSiteNews) - A bill that would allow adult biological males to shower or change alongside young girls has earned the endorsement of two prominent teachers unions in Massachusetts.

State legislators are considering a bill that would specifically open all public restrooms, shower facilities, and locker rooms to transgender people.

"An Act Relative to Gender Identity and Non-Discrimination" (H.B. 1577) would add "gender identity" to the state's protected classes able to access all public facilities, such as private changing areas. Lawmakers specifically exempted "lawfully sex-segregated facilities" when it passed a 2011 ordinance granting transgender people protected legal status, but included school restroom facilities.

"The issue with the latest bill is not that it opens up opposite sex restrooms in the schools, because they're already open in the schools at this point in Massachusetts," Sean Ryan, director of communications for the pro-family watchdog group MassResistance, told LifeSiteNews.

"This pending legislation opens the floodgate to adults being able to victimize children in public facilities," Ryan continued. "Erasing the distinction of sex and allowing men to use opposite-sex facilities is a predator's dream."

The Massachusetts Teachers Association - the state affiliate of the National Education Association (NEA) - and the American Federation of Teachers Massachusetts announced that they support H.B. 1577. So have two professional organizations of public school administrators: the Massachusetts Association of School Superintendents and the Massachusetts Association of School Committees.

"Groups that should be advocating for children's safety have turned against parents and endorsed a legal concept that by nature puts children at risk," Ryan told LifeSiteNews.

The group has compiled a list of incidents in which men have physically threatened, attempted to rape, or otherwise sexually revealed themselves to women and girls in private facilities.

It's not merely public sector unions fueling the bill with compulsory union dues. Titans of the private sector have also backed the bill.

Business members of Freedom Massachusetts, the key group lobbying for the law, include Facebook, Twitter, Google, the United Way, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts, the online backup service Carbonite, Planet Fitness, and the Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce, along with dozens of other firms.

"The transgender lobbying organization 'Freedom Massachusetts' is backed by dozens of insurance companies, law firms, big banks and San Francisco tech companies trying to force their values on all of us," according to the Massachusetts Family Institute, which is also fighting the bill.

But Ryan says the teachers unions' support calls into question the underlying quality of public schools.

"Educational development demands that children are taught facts, not a subjective notion advanced by radical activists that has no basis in reality," Ryan told LifeSiteNews. "Teachers endorsing such phony concepts should make one wonder about the quality of education in general in the Bay State."
There's craziness all over the place.  :nono:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline flowers

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2016, 05:09:09 pm »
Mon Mar 14, 2016 - 4:26 pm EST
Teachers unions back bill allowing adult males to shower with young girls in Massachusetts
By Ben Johnson
Lifesite newsThere's craziness all over the place.  :nono:

What is the political gain for these types of madness. What commie agenda is this one? What do the ruling elites think they will get from these types of rules?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2016, 05:10:35 pm »
What is the political gain for these types of madness. What commie agenda is this one? What do the ruling elites think they will get from these types of rules?

Destruction of all that is good and sane? 

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2016, 05:13:49 pm »

They hope for the destruction of a civilized society.  The destruction of our nation. 

I'm so glad I don't have school-age children.  I might be in jail by now.
 :nometalk:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2016, 05:23:51 pm »

A very good question, flowers.

They are begging for sexual abuse of women by men in the bathrooms and showers, and as sure as the sun rises, it's going to start happening.

We've known for a long time that leftist "thinking" is bordering on insanity, but this whole push is outright criminal.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2016, 05:25:00 pm »
They hope for the destruction of a civilized society.  The destruction of our nation. 

I'm so glad I don't have school-age children.  I might be in jail by now.
 :nometalk:

I'm pretty sure I would be too! 

And I totally agree that they are deliberately attempting to destroy this once civilized society.

And they're darn close to completing the job........   **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2016, 06:08:38 pm »
Just one of the many reasons I carry a weapon - and encourage other women to do so. Now we have to worry about who might be in the ladies' room.  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline flowers

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2016, 06:54:45 pm »
Thanks for those answers.  **nononono* 

HonestJohn

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2016, 09:55:07 pm »
On the bright side, women can now go to the men's room.  So the wait at movie theaters and sports stadiums should be shorter.

:tongue2:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2016, 10:28:24 pm »
Sanguine asks:
"Destruction of all that is good and sane?"

Yes.
Simply stated, that is what they want.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2016, 10:34:24 pm »
Speaking as an all around dirtbag, I find this one of the best policies the Mayor has set in motion. Dusting off my video camera as we speak.

Offline Meshuge Mikey

• Master of Visual Propaganda
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2016, 11:06:46 pm »
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/nyc-mayor-orders-that-men-have-access-to-womens-restrooms

This won't end well.

I can see these New York Values turning NYC....into a Ghost Town ..rapidly
Have Indentified as a Male since birth!