Author Topic: Sanders: I Shouldn’t ‘Have To Take Responsibility For Everybody Who Voted For Me’ [VIDEO]  (Read 472 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/14/sanders-i-shouldnt-have-to-take-responsibility-for-everybody-who-voted-for-me-video/

During Sunday night’s Democratic town hall on CNN, Bernie Sanders implied to Jake Tapper that it’s ridiculous to hold him responsible for the recent actions of some of his supporters at Donald Trump’s campaign rallies.

“Some of your supporters in Chicago were acting violently as well,” noted Tapper. “And the guy who rushed the stage yesterday at Donald Trump, voted for you.”

“Now, I know you’re not encouraging the violence, but you need to tell your supporters –” he added before being interrupted by Sanders.

“Jake, millions of people voted for me,” the Vermont senator explained. “If I have to take responsibility for everybody who voted for me, it would be a very difficult life.”

---

Good work Jake! Democrats never want to own up to their own violence, because they are the righteous acolytes of Gaia and her priesthood, the Government.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 03:43:52 pm by mystery-ak »
The Republic is lost.

Offline GAJohnnie

But wait a minute. Last week the Dogmatist choir at Fox News, NR, Town Hall et al all insisted Trump had to do just that.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
But wait a minute. Last week the Dogmatist choir at Fox News, NR, Town Hall et al all insisted Trump had to do just that.

Well, of course, he's not a Sea Island Republican.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan