Author Topic: Oh My! Michelle Fields and Ben Shapiro Resign from Breitbart after Fudging Story about Trump Campaign Manager  (Read 3584 times)

Offline R4 TrumPence

Looking closely at the bruises on her arm, there is a problem..
Had he grabbed her with his left hand, her bruises, would not have been in a row.
The larger said bruise, would be the thumb, it it would not have been straight across in line with the three other fingers

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Had he grabbed her with his left hand, her bruises, would not have been in a row.
The larger said bruise, would be the thumb, it it would not have been straight across in line with the three other fingers

It all depends on the angle she was holding her arm when he grabbed her. I'll find he screen grab again, but from the CSPAN video that actually shows the grab, her arm was back so that would be consistent with grabbing with his left hand to an arm facing back instead of down or forward as the thumb would be under the arm.

Offline ABX

Here you go @Repub4Trump. The screen grab from the CSPAN video actually showing him grabbing her arm has her arm back and him reaching forward from behind her with his left hand which makes the bruises consistent with what we are seeing. This is why I don't see why there is a controversy if this happened, it is on video and Corey even pretty much admitted to it right after it happened with his 'oops, I didn't know she was from Breitbart' comment about it.

Offline GAJohnnie

Watch the video. Don't keep clinging to the lie because you desperately want to believe the it

Offline ABX

Watch the video. Don't keep clinging to the lie because you desperately want to believe the it

Exactly, I don't know why this is a controversy. The CSPAN video clearly shows him grabbing her (screen cap above) in the way she described. It is the longest and clearest of all the videos.
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2016/03/11/new-cspan-video-shows-trump-campaign-manager-reaching-for-reporter-michelle-fields-n2132371

People keep harping on that Gateway Pundit video that as what happened completely obscured and just shows 3 seconds on a loop but really doesn't show anything.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 05:34:49 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline aligncare

Someone at the event probably grabbed the woman's arm, maybe that happened. But, like my ex-wife, who if you breathed heavy on her arm, she would bruise, more likely is she has a vitamin C deficiency, which she could use as a vitamin "see" deficiency.  ^-^

Offline sinkspur

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline ABX

‘Exodus is in full swing’: Two more writers reportedly resign from Breitbart

http://twitchy.com/2016/03/14/exodus-is-in-full-swing-two-more-writers-reportedly-resign-from-breitbart/?utm_source=autotweet&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=twitter

Supposedly Ben Shapiro is working on a pretty damning article to be floated to one of the big players (assuming Red State or NR) about campaign collusion with Breitbart along with several other major websites. Pay for play is the word I've heard. 

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

The Gateway Pundit’s Kristinn Taylor was in the room at the time and did not see the incident in question. He was the last reporter to film Corey closing up the event with reporters.

Am I thinking of a different Kristinn Taylor who is a big time Trump supporter over on FR? Surely he wouldn't lie ...
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Am I thinking of a different Kristinn Taylor who is a big time Trump supporter over on FR? Surely he wouldn't lie ...

I think it's the same person.

Offline ABX

That is the very same Kristinn. Also Jim Rob's lawyer and handles a lot of back door financial matters.  Like I said above, there is no need for speculation, just watch the video. The CSPAN video (and screenshot I posted) show clearly he grabbed her. He even admitted as such. The twisting by Gateway Pundit has an air of desperation to it, especially as their own video doesn't match the headline they are promoting.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 07:11:33 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline GAJohnnie

Wow the stink of desperation and panic wafting off the GOPE is getting pretty potent today.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
It is stunning how Trump and his supporters are attacking the victim.  Reminds me of Bill and Hillary and all they did against what they labeled the "bimbo eruption."

Here’s How the Donald Trump Campaign and Trump’s Lackeys Smeared Michelle Fields

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
It is stunning how Trump and his supporters are attacking the victim.  Reminds me of Bill and Hillary and all they did against what they labeled the "bimbo eruption."

It really is.  The comments on tos are disgusting.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
They (Trump supporters) have ceded all their moral authority, as if they had any to begin with.

A-Lert

They (Trump supporters) have ceded all their moral authority, as if they had any to begin with.

You posting that is really ironic.

Offline aligncare

You posting that is really ironic.

Makes me want to hug him even tighter ....  :smash: