Author Topic: Trump Is Unelectable  (Read 10154 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Trump Is Unelectable
« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2016, 02:36:43 am »
There is no reason to be so obnoxious toward a fellow poster.  Just because you support Donald Trump doesn't mean you have to be a horse's ass like him.

Uh....yeah....there is a reason to be obnoxious to a fellow poster who argues an obvious point made by other posters, rather than apologizing.

And my support of Donald Trump has nothing to do with the matter.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2016, 02:40:25 am »
Why? Why?

Why would i be banned? Along with the weird figured guy? I did nothing!

:laughingdog: :laughingdog: :laughingdog:
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Paladin

« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2016, 02:41:48 am »
" - OR -

You could just stop calling other members "sots' or "liars"."

Also, it would be very nice of you if you didn't whine when you get busted and then get the appropriate punishment.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 02:42:45 am by Paladin »
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2016, 02:51:32 am »

I know a poster here who is not a Trump supporter, but thinks Trump is easily electable if he can get passed the nomination. massadvj. Marketing professor, worked as a political operative in Sacramento. Does anyone here think Victor is lacking in political savvy or intellectual firepower?

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2016, 02:56:01 am »
I know a poster here who is not a Trump supporter, but thinks Trump is easily electable if he can get passed the nomination. massadvj. Marketing professor, worked as a political operative in Sacramento. Does anyone here think Victor is lacking in political savvy or intellectual firepower?

Of course not. But everyone can have an opinion.

On the other hand, Hillary leads Trump in 18 of 19 polls taken since the beginning of February.  We know The Donald loves polls, so he no doubt is aware of these.

It really doesn't matter what Victor thinks. What matters is what the American people think.

And they don't like Trump.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2016, 03:10:10 am »
I didn't.  A-Lert is one of two people I have on constant ignore because nothing he says is of value.  And lots of it is just plain ugly.
So you have him on ignore, but peek to see what he said ??
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2016, 03:11:54 am »
There is no reason to be so obnoxious toward a fellow poster.  Just because you support Donald Trump doesn't mean you have to be a horse's ass like him.

My patience is wearing thin...your first warning...there won't be a next
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2016, 03:14:00 am »

On the other hand, Hillary leads Trump in 18 of 19 polls taken since the beginning of February.  We know The Donald loves polls, so he no doubt is aware of these.

It really doesn't matter what Victor thinks. What matters is what the American people think.

There's an 'eternity' before Election Day.

For example, just months ago, Obama's favorable numbers were in the mid-30's.   

Today, they're claiming he's at 51%.

I'm telling you there's an historical moment coming on that stage when it's just Donald vs Hillary.   And Hillary's going to be on the receiving end of that kick.

Who, in the forum, doubts that?   :shrug:
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 03:14:36 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2016, 03:17:42 am »
There's an 'eternity' before Election Day.

For example, just months ago, Obama's favorable numbers were in the mid-30's.   

Today, they're claiming he's at 51%.

I'm telling you there's an historical moment coming on that stage when it's just Donald vs Hillary.   And Hillary's going to be on the receiving end of that kick.

Who, in the forum, doubts that?   :shrug:

I love you man.  But you are in for a huge disappointment.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Paladin

« Reply #59 on: March 14, 2016, 03:20:46 am »

Are you talking about polls like the ones which showed Clinton trouncing Sanders in MI? Polls like that?

Also, it's kinda funny that the American people don't like Trump, but he keeps on winning, and winning, and winning. How do you explain that given how disliked he is?
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #60 on: March 14, 2016, 03:33:43 am »

I can assure you that ONE of us is.    :laugh:

Offline Carling

« Reply #61 on: March 14, 2016, 03:37:31 am »

You mean like I was when I was making phone calls for The Maverick and Milquetoast Milt and it turned out neither of them even wanted to win?

That was disappointing.  At least Trump seems like he wants to win.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

A-Lert

« Reply #62 on: March 14, 2016, 04:20:02 am »
Nate Silver ‏@NateSilver538  Mar 10

Our guess is that Cruz would be leading Trump in delegates had it been a 1-on-1 race from the start. http://53eig.ht/1TPCPq4

So convince Rubio and Kasich to fold. Give us reasons to support Cruz besides "he's not Clinton".

A-Lert

« Reply #63 on: March 14, 2016, 04:24:25 am »

Unbelievable!

:mauslaff:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #64 on: March 14, 2016, 04:24:45 am »
Trumps accomplishments  - He's a businessman who makes deals and is really really rich.   I think you should all vote for George Soros because he is a far greater businessman, strikes far more successful deals,  and is six-times more wealthy than Donald Trump.  And they are both Liberal.

What is funny too is that it took 4 bankruptcies to maintain his wealth.  I guess Jeff Sessions didn't realize who he was supporting.  Since Jeff Sessions is openly against bankruptcy and calls it immoral.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #65 on: March 14, 2016, 04:29:27 am »
Unbelievable!

:mauslaff:

Let that go, A-Lert.   It's yesterday's news.   :laugh:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #66 on: March 14, 2016, 04:32:10 am »
What is funny too is that it took 4 bankruptcies to maintain his wealth.  I guess Jeff Sessions didn't realize who he was supporting.  Since Jeff Sessions is openly against bankruptcy and calls it immoral.

Do you realize that each and every one of Trump's endeavors and/or projects are separate entities, or LLCs?

There was no way any of those bankruptcies would have toppled the Trump empire.

There are bankruptcy laws for a reason.  And Trump utilized them when deemed necessary.  Within the law each and every time.

A-Lert

« Reply #67 on: March 14, 2016, 04:37:40 am »
Let that go, A-Lert.   It's yesterday's news.   :laugh:

I'm just catching up on posts and threads. It's still March 13 where I'm located. I mean I LOL when I read that. Fortunately I was between bites while eating or I would have had a mess to clean up.

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #68 on: March 14, 2016, 08:20:28 am »
Do you realize that each and every one of Trump's endeavors and/or projects are separate entities, or LLCs?

There was no way any of those bankruptcies would have toppled the Trump empire.

There are bankruptcy laws for a reason.  And Trump utilized them when deemed necessary.  Within the law each and every time.
DC,
Most people here do not understand the commercial real estate business, especially on Trump's level.
It is very apparent by some if the very naive posts.  :shrug:

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #69 on: March 14, 2016, 08:51:49 am »
DC,
Most people here do not understand the commercial real estate business, especially on Trump's level.
It is very apparent by some of the very naive posts.  :shrug:

To the lay person, bankruptcy automatically means the debtor is reneging on a contractual obligation, where other persons are being financially damaged.  Meanwhile he/she lives to fight another day.  The cries follow:  "It's not right!  It's not fair!  It's immoral"!

They don't stop to realize that their cousin 'Freddie' is a construction worker, who, if the project goes under...loses not only his job, but maybe his house, his car...and his kids are thrown out of college for non-payment of tuition.

Instead, they focus on the fabled little old lady who invested her entire life savings, etc..   Nobody put a gun to her head to risk it.

PS:  Soon as Trump becomes POTUS, you can be sure the Federal Reserve is suddenly going to forget all about ridiculously low..almost ZERO interest rates, which alone, is the reason we're not seeing apples being sold on every corner right now.  The establishment is going to make it tough for him.

It's why I'm all for a few years of Trump using EO's to protect 'you' and me.   

Because the powers that be are going to take "I hope he fails" to a completely different meaning than Rush Limbaugh did when asked about Obama.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 08:52:21 am by DCPatriot »

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #70 on: March 14, 2016, 09:12:44 am »
Are you talking about polls like the ones which showed Clinton trouncing Sanders in MI? Polls like that?

Also, it's kinda funny that the American people don't like Trump, but he keeps on winning, and winning, and winning. How do you explain that given how disliked he is?

He has won a plurality, nothing more.

His supporters will one day regret their support. I regret mine.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #71 on: March 14, 2016, 09:27:39 am »
Ironically, the only way his supporters will ever regret their support is if the sod does manage to win the actual election. If he wins the primary, then loses, look for voter fraud to get the blame - along with those who stayed home rather than vote for Trump.

They have to be shown, by having their faces rubbed in it, just what a disaster he'll be before they accept it.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

A-Lert

« Reply #72 on: March 14, 2016, 09:30:42 am »
He has won a plurality, nothing more.

His supporters will one day regret their support. I regret mine.

Why should I regret it? He knocked Jeb, Christie and likely Rubio from the race. Win or lose he has stirred up the den of inequity, Washington DC. He's already done more for the country than the GOP members of congress have in decades.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #73 on: March 14, 2016, 09:31:53 am »
Why should I regret it? He knocked Jeb, Christie and likely Rubio from the race. Win or lose he has stirred up the den of inequity, Washington DC. He's already done more for the country than the GOP members of congress have in decades.

What has he done for the country?

A-Lert

« Reply #74 on: March 14, 2016, 09:49:13 am »
What has he done for the country?

Did you read what I posted? He knocked Jeb, Christie and Rubio out of the race. Were any of them your choice for POTUS? He's exposing the ineptness of the GOP, the cronyism of the district of criminals and the fact that there is little difference between the lib and con parties. That's more than the GOP has done or likely will do unless the voters make themselves felt.