Author Topic: I'm Angry! So I'm voting for Donald Trump!  (Read 2681 times)

Offline ArneFufkin

Re: I'm Angry! So I'm voting for Donald Trump!
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2016, 06:43:15 pm »
There is an element of Trump's constituency who are at their foundation arsonists.

They are hellbent on burning the GOP down with no care about what replaces it.   They'll sure show those DONORS and RINOs and GOPe sellouts for betrayal and treachery!

The GOP establishment needs to pay!!!   If the country burns to the ground too under a Hillary reign of terror, well collateral damage is expected in War.   

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2016, 06:49:29 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2016, 04:10:48 am »
I'm angry! Angry as HELL in fact but not to the point that I have become irrational! I can look at Donald Trump and see the warts! His followers can't. That's the difference!

I think the compound in Guyana is still available.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2016, 04:11:54 am »

He believes in exactly one thing:  Trump, and the inevitable greatness, nay Yugeness, of Trump.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2016, 05:45:26 am »
He believes in exactly one thing:  Trump, and the inevitable greatness, nay Yugeness, of Trump.

Who is Trump?

https://www.trumpquestions.com/ 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.