Author Topic: Donald Trump issues threat: ‘Make me president’ — or supporters will sabotage election  (Read 569 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Donald Trump said there’s only one way to stop his supporters from sabotaging the election for Republicans.

As the Republican Party struggles to accept the real estate tycoon and reality TV star’s status as frontrunner, the GOP establishment faces the possibility that Trump’s fans will destroy the party if he fails to win the presidential nomination.

Hugh Hewitt, a conservative talk radio host and CNN debate moderator, asked Sen. Ted Cruz during Thursday’s presidential debate what he would do, if the GOP handed him the nomination, to keep Trump’s “very passionate supporters from bolting the convention and sabotaging the fall election.”

Trump leaned into the microphone and interrupted.

“Make me president,” he said, grinning proudly.....

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/03/donald-trump-issues-threat-make-me-president-or-supporters-will-sabotage-election/#.VuLBlHGDRJg.twitter

HAPPY2BME

This is 2 funny.

HonestJohn

I call their bluff.  Actually, no.  I hope it's not a bluff.

Do it.

Seriously, Trump.  Leave.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 12:01:04 am by HonestJohn »

Offline sinkspur

Two can play this game, Donald. Actually, it's a helluva lot more than 2 who won't vote for you in November.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Meshuge Mikey

• Master of Visual Propaganda
Donald's  done it...Self Funded.... a New Look....

He's rumored to have said that the new skinhead look....proves that he's "a man of the people and not just an arrogant fop of a trust fund baby"!!   

Have Indentified as a Male since birth!

A-Lert