Author Topic: CNN Just Interviewed Donald Trump’s Former Butler. It Was a Train Wreck.  (Read 833 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/03/10/cnn_interviews_donald_trump_s_butler_it_is_a_train_wreck.html

CNN Just Interviewed Donald Trump’s Former Butler. It Was a Train Wreck.

By Jeremy Stahl

CNN’s Carol Costello gave one of the most bizarre and pointless Donald Trump–related interviews of this election cycle on Thursday. Speaking with the GOP front-runner’s former longtime butler Tony Senecal about Trump’s candidacy, Costello asked a dumbfounding series of “yes-no” questions about Thursday night’s upcoming GOP debate, Trump’s battles with Marco Rubio, and Trump’s business acumen.

The less than loquacious Senecal—who now acts as the “estate historian” for Mar-a-Lago, Trump’s 100-plus room, 18-acre Florida estate—responded with a series of basically monosyllabic answers such as “of course,” “absolutely,” and “sure.” When he wasn’t impersonating the Yes Guy from The Simpsons, Senecal was given plenty of opportunity to praise Trump as an all-American hero. “The man was born on Flag Day,” he informs us. “He’s a very patriotic person.”

Costello has no idea how to get anything of value out of the guy who was Trump’s personal butler for 16 years—I mean, ask him about how much Trump tips a manservant for Christmas, or what kind of shoe polish the guy likes, and how one tends to the gold leaf on 40 rams. Anyways, the whole ridiculous and entertaining debacle is above.

video at link
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

HAPPY2BME

Former Trump butler Tony Senecal defended Donald Trump in an interview with CNN's Carol Costello this morning.

"He's an incredibly generous person. He's been generous to his employees. He's generous to strangers. He's an entirely a nice guy. He's not the gruff person that people make him out to be. Sure, you attack him, he's going to fight back. But most of the time he's just a nice man. I lasted with him for 20 years, he had to be pretty good," Senecal said.

Senecal defended Trump as a patriot who wants what is best for the country.

"His interest in the American people. His patriotism. The man was born on Flag Day. He's a very patriotic person -- ahem, excuse me -- and he wants what's best for this country," he told CNN.

The former butler called BS on claims that Trump's water, magazine and steak businesses were unsuccessful ventures.

"That it wasn't true that he didn't have the water, that he didn't have the magazine, that he didn't have a steak. It is all bull," Senecal said.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/03/10/trump_butler_incredibly_generous_just_a_nice_man.html

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Stark contrast between the two articles. Anybody detect bias besides me ???

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Wingnut

Well at least he didn't quote the butlers line in the movie Arthur when his hugeness is in the tub.

HAPPY2BME

Stark contrast between the two articles. Anybody detect bias besides me ???

====================================

Any minute now we'll see a 20-year old used prophylactic or a piece of used toilet paper with Trump's lab tested DNA irrefutably confirmed as his.